SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:32 am

@Sprite thanks for the recaps.

"@allaboutlove" AAL I would so love it if you could post the promo for us for the next episode.

Jen and her drama are too much. I wonder who her victim is.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:31 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:so you are saying we did not see tara and matty on the coach with the camel cuddling?

why do they cut so many moments with everyone............................. PRODS YOU SUCK!

I don't know what you mean about them being on the couch with the camel cuddling?

They rode the camel and then went for the tea tasting. I didn't really notice the camel after. I was trying to concentrate on them. There was a good amount of time spent on them at the tasting, the belly dancing and then chatting....and making out.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 Img_1324

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 Img_1325

source

Last edited by HEA on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:31 am

@nd4reality sure thing yes

Ep 10 preview

tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 am

nd4reality wrote:@Sprite thanks for the recaps.

"@allaboutlove" AAL I would so love it if you could post the promo for us for the next episode.

changing my mind...... i think she is talking about elora??

did jen say that she heard elora saying that she slept with matty???

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:46 am

@AllAboutLove When will Ep 9 be posted?  Does it take a day or two for it to be uploaded to your site?

Thanks much for all you do!!! blowkiss
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:06 am

@locoforbach yw bestbud! it usually takes a day or two before the links are up and then uploaded so I can embed them on here. A spoiler free site with links to watch is here but those links may have popups/ads so to watch may need to have adblocker turned on (if on a pc). Direct link to Ep 9 is here but again, will need adblocker turned on. Hope that helps
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:13 am

Thanks @allaboutlove I will wait for them on your site. I like the no ad/popups ;)
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:16 am

HEA wrote:

I posted in the SC thread but this is the episode where Lisa is crying in the season promo. Her dress matches up. So something goes down with Lisa and/or Simone who is hugging her. Now Simone and lisa I have never seen them interact or be friends on the show so I wonder why that hugging takes place.
Does Lisa leave next episode ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:22 am

nd4reality wrote:
HEA wrote:

I posted in the SC thread but this is the episode where Lisa is crying in the season promo. Her dress matches up. So something goes down with Lisa and/or Simone who is hugging her. Now Simone and lisa I have never seen them interact or be friends on the show so I wonder why that hugging takes place.
Does Lisa leave next episode ?

I do not think so... Lisa with a glass in her hand has a dark purple dress but I am thinking ep 11, next RC

and at this stage, they are not tons of girls... many do become more friendly with each other. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:11 pm

I just realized something..... lisa got the prom disguise while the other girl of her group got some disco eh? and out of all the girls I thought she had the prettiest one but did not see the prom deal kinda

tara was in the cheerleader group

so a brownie point on Laura side Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:41 pm

@HEA I haven't watched the last episode but what was your last post about ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:@HEA I haven't watched the last episode but what was your last post about ?

remember the disco 80s group date??? laura and 3 other girls were at a prom..... she obviously had the prettiest dress and she was picked to dance with matty if I well remember when the other girls were playing the jealous girls

so for me, thinking about it, i am thinking that it was maybe a clue.... guy pics girl pics promo girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: