SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:18 am

HEA wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Here is my opinion. I don't think Matty was into the interaction. He was just "there" and she was angling (literally) for attention.

So I find it hard to swallow that a girl (Elise) that he seemed to have scant interest in but gets a 1on1 date with slow dancing (or whatever they are doing in the SCs we found) would be a viable love interest.

What am I missing ????

This is exactly what I am struggling with.... she cannot be the F1 right??
I mean the red carpet took 5 seconds: you like? yes I do
Then no QT during GD or RC and no SD

that is weird......... so she did this fishing and BAM he is totally smitten to slow dance, cuddle her (either lemonade or hot tube????)

What am I missing too????? scratch

i never knew fishing was so powerful. haha.

Maybe she is a plant or a producer backup plan. Oh joy !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:22 am

yeah... looks like a great dating plan to go ... fishing eh? cantstopl

She was in the teaser in last ep so she has her SD... we see her slow dance... the lemonade cuddle is pretty much a sure thing... and I now have my doubts that they will end in the hot tub together

WTH?????

Did he fell in love with her first conversation as well???? rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:32 am

Now I'm beginning to wonder at the Story line that potentailly has been set our in his media rounds.

Being unspoiled we don't know or have accesss to that but I do wonder if he said he fell in love this season or he just teased "wait and see" narrative in the media.

I cannot wrap my head around a possibility that a girl that was not even on his radar by episode what is it now ??? 6 ???? could make it to or towards the end. I don't think the viewing public would and could be so gullible. JMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi Girls,

Can someone tell me where to view the Full Season Preview ? I don't see it on AAL site but know I viewed it, so possibly in one of these threads???

Thanks!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:50 pm

locoforbach wrote:Hi Girls,

Can someone tell me where to view the Full Season Preview ?  I don't see it on AAL site but know I viewed it, so possibly in one of these threads???

Thanks!

on this thread Smiley

not sure which site your think but here it is here

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4382-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-confirmed-sleuthed-info-no-spoilers#1217396

Last edited by HEA on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:50 pm

AAL posted the vid in this thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4370-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-scaps-no-spoilers

Its on the first page of the SC thread.

Scroll down slightly after the SCs from the same vid.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:Now I'm beginning to wonder at the Story line that potentailly has been set our in his media rounds.

Being unspoiled we don't know or have accesss to that but I do wonder if he said he fell in love this season or he just teased "wait and see" narrative in the media.

I cannot wrap my head around a possibility that a girl that was not even on his radar by episode what is it now ??? 6 ???? could make it to or towards the end. I don't think the viewing public would and could be so gullible. JMO.

next episode is #8....................
so no glimpses from Elise and bam she makes to the end? 8 episodes of nothing?? I do not buy it
there is hidden and hidden under 6 feet ground
the teaser does not show elise in plain face at all with the SD.... versus Tara, Laura, Florence and Elora. I do not even recall Cobie in front unless it is her on the waterski, even Lisa... everyone else are glimpses at RC
so you think he could pull a Brad 1.0?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:43 pm

HEA wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Now I'm beginning to wonder at the Story line that potentailly has been set our in his media rounds.

next episode is #8....................
so no glimpses from Elise and bam she makes to the end? 8 episodes of nothing?? I do not buy it
there is hidden and hidden under 6 feet ground
the teaser does not show elise in plain face at all with the SD.... versus Tara, Laura, Florence and Elora. I do not even recall Cobie in front unless it is her on the waterski, even Lisa... everyone else are glimpses at RC
so you think he could pull a Brad 1.0?

I don't know if Matty would not propose to anyone, but I did think it was possible that he might not be really into anyone before the start of this season based on how much he harped on still being hung up on Georgia. Now having watched a few episodes, I don't think we have to worry too much. I saw a very happy Maddy with Tara and a positively giddy Maddy with Laura. As for the rest, I saw a guy playing the Bachelor and doing his job.

Elise and her fishing, just like Flo and her sexy teacher, seemed producer set ups. They have to build suspense that he might be into multiple women and while he may like them and find them attractive, I didn't see the sheer giddiness that I saw with Laura or the attraction he displayed with Lisa. Anyone moving forward that is sprung on us as a possible interest, IMO is just producers and Matty playing along as best he can.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:57 pm

I agree with you both.

There's "slow burn" and there's just "slow".
IMO never going to happen. She's not even at the pace of Jesse (DeAnna) who did notice him in the start - he had got one of the FIRs on her season.

BTW I don't think the series in Aus has any proposals at the end (thank goodness !).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:27 pm

I prefer the no proposal.  I know it is not as DRAMATIC and romantic, but it is more realistic that a lead can find one person out of 20 that they are attracted to and want to get to know better outside TB bubble.  Especially in the AU season, where it is 3-4 months.  I don't like the one elimination per week, but it does give them almost double the time the US filming goes.  Even in real life if you have 4-5 dates with someone you know if you like them or not.

Thanks for the links to the preview!!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:29 pm

plus we hear matty on the teaser saying

i cannot wait to see where this will go

not totally verbatim but close

and this looks like the FRC talk imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:34 pm

yeah... proposal is plain ridiculous and the overnight... show us from afar talking and laughing with only music and I will trust it much better rather the lights going off

i would love a muted date. would show us BL laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: