SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by locoforbach Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:19 pm

I have been trying to figure out why from the beginning I could not see Elora as F1 and after watching their second 1on1 I realize it is because they do not have that back and forth banter he has with many of the women.  He and Lisa even had it.  With Elora there is nothing.  She is much quieter and reserved with her answers.  Sometimes I feel like she doesn't even have an answer question
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by locoforbach Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:29 pm

I did not like the intruders.  Is this something that always happens on AU Bach?  It was a waste of time and at this point Matty already has too many girls left.  For heaven sakes one left on her own and he still sent 2 more home.  Even he is ready to get them gone faster!  That is another sign that he has his sights on one woman and the rest is just filler.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Hi - you guys have done some great sleuthing and speculations.
I do remember Bach AU having intruders. Perhaps this season there are none ? It seems pretty late in the season for them no ?
It also appears like Matty has shown most interest in Laura and Tara so far. Not sure anyone else can realistically catch up with them since no one else is getting ST.

However, I still think that SC in the promo of Laura upset and then wearing the same dress, wandering in the mansion garden could be an early exit for her.
Have there been any clues in the episode of anyone self-eliminating themselves ? Last season on the bette we saw that Courtney was uncomfortable with the process.

Can one of you do a comparison of the type of conversations he has had with them plus Elora who also has had another 1on1 ?
Has the F1, soaring Kiss music appeared as yet ? Unless of course they are not going to use it at all this season. scratch

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:15 pm

i do not think laura leaves... I sleuthed her with the same dress standing at the RC

However it is possible SOMEONE decided to leave

so who laura was close enough to make her cry.... same question about Lisa... is it the same girl leaving?

alix left.... so who is now close enough to both girls?

we saw florence having a 2nd date.... helico and potery..... but did she get a rose at the end??? because outside this segment on the teaser, Nothing is seen..... same with laura in fact

to come.... tara, elise, florence, cobie..... then we have Nothing else outide the brunette on the beach right?

cobie can be a GD. we saw GD with waterski... could be also a 3on1

we have the parents for simone, jen, cobie and elise

so for me next to go is michelle (jen crying at RC... the 4 standing). JEN and Michelle were seen together all the time. They are standing in line so for me it is a RC

simone hugged lisa in a black dress but she is blowing kisses in a purple dress outside the mansion.... so the outside means the girls are also outside... meaning that she may left before a RC

I just want to go back to the historical date where all the girls who were not part of this date were safe at the mansion........ I never seen that on any franchise ever........; totally weird no?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:07 pm

I think this season of the Bach AUS will not follow fixed eliminations and RCs. We saw that on the History date already, they had a RC for just the girls on the date and not the ones left behind in the mansion.

So basically they are just doing RCs whenever they feel like it with whatever girls are available. Thats just bonkers. And not the standard.

I do wonder if there is some comings and goings as well. Not exactly intruders but maybe someone coming back into the season.

Perhaps if you separate out the SCs of dates etc that are over already and then what we have not yet seen that will give some clarity ?

We have not seen the Elise date, we have SCs of Tara on the plane, Flo on the bridge and Laura on the sofa. Which have not yet make it to an episode. i'm not sure if there are other dates still in the promo but I thought of these.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Tara on the plane? i thought it is florence?

LAURA seams to be in thailand bc of her suntanned look
TARA seams to have another date after the camel... HTD?
FLO seams to have a 2nd date and another date... HTD?
COBIE seams to have a 2nd date
ELISE has her first -1

No sign of ELORA.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:03 pm

I agree with @HEA, I don't see Laura leaving. Showing her crying in previews/screencaps is just one of those teaser things they do to throw off the general viewing audience.

As for the intruders, I always dislike those. They never stand a chance and in this particular case, we are so far along in the process, it would be an even bigger waste of time than normal.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Which picture is Laura showing as having a tan ? I looked through the entire list of SCs that AAL posted on the first page of the SC thread and cannot find it.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:46 pm

Was there any promo for next week ? Besides the GD ?

ETA : Just watched the promo for next episode. Tara gets her second 1on1 on the camel. So that is Elora and Tara getting their second 1on1s plus laura already got SQT time besides a 1on1. I fully expect her to get a full before HTs also. JMO

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:Which picture is Laura showing as having a tan ? I looked through the entire list of SCs that AAL posted on the first page of the SC thread and cannot find it.

then obviously you skipped my SC laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:36 pm

i think Matty is playing yoyo with tara at the RC

ep1: got the rose #8
ep2: got the rose #14
ep3: last
ep4: first
ep5: first
ep6: SDR
ep7: last
ep8: first

you bet that ep9 she will have a SDR but you bet at that at ep10 she will be last? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:51 pm

HEA wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Which picture is Laura showing as having a tan ? I looked through the entire list of SCs that AAL posted on the first page of the SC thread and cannot find it.

then obviously you skipped my SC laugh out loud

Which one laugh out loud.

While I do agree that the probability of laura in the f2 is high, I don't think she is f1 at this point.

I'm coming around to Tara as a possibility though their kisses were horrendous. Seriously awful.

Again, I'm going back to the last Bette seasons premier where they had Lee giving a PI where he totally makes fun of himself "always the bridesmaid never the bride" and his puns as his intro clip. This season They had Tara do something similar where she was looking for a guy who would put up with her high energy. Then they tied her 1on1 into that narrative. She wants a patient man.
Her 1on1 had a more f1 vibe than Laura's IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: