SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:27 pm

darn.... if Tara is not F1.................. wow

I will translate all the VO etc..... strong words from matty... date got THE MUSIC for sure.. no doubt here. she is TOP 2

it sucks that they AGAIN cut the date........... i do not get it. honest..... everyone know by now that michelle and jen are next to go, what is the point to repeat she is a great cook :thud :thud :thud :thud

I am tire of it. if I was not afraid to hear something and find a clue, I would skip her completely Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 25 4103285151

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:34 pm

@HEA where did you hear the f1 kiss music ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:@HEA where did you hear the f1 kiss music ?

as soon as they exchanged their mutual feelings with each other.... it was totally adorable. i think tara hide a lot of her emotions behind this goofy girl. she was honest with her answers and he was totally excited about her and them. i mean, that was truly a guy who knows that his feelings are shared and they were like making plans for the future but still tip toeing around it

AGAIN Matty showed up with no date card... just like with Lisa. The same day of the RC....

honest... i did not see that with laura... yes they do have fun together, yes she is a great girl, but i do not find the same excitement and joy... Elora is all about sexual and nice but that is all

I will share soon their date and hope to show you what I saw. Even the symbolic white long dress coming hand in hand with matty  to the RC.... they looked a couple. the dress was obviously selected for that but still.... she was gorgeous. truly.

so they spent the full day together............. from breakfast to night to RC!!!!! ... and we saw so little of it. the dancing was hilarious. matty was truly hilarious.

but what i liked the most was the honesty of tara's answers and also Matty's excitement

she was looking at the rose and he turned her face to kiss her... i need to make a GIF.

muahh :cutiepie

ps: I need now to see the same level of cute and awe and muah with laura to make me believe she is F1

Last edited by HEA on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:58 pm

now..... we did not see laura crying............................. and we know it is the same dress
so why did they remove this if she is F1????
It seems to me that they remove a lot with laura.
so was she the favorite until ep6 and once he had his date with tara, table changed???

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:23 am

Honestly I find this season very piecemeal and not all that interesting.  giggling  Not sure I can devote time to watch when it's so lovely outside.
Anyhoo, I'm going with Tara and Laura for final 2 and will probably just check back at the end.
Great reading all your detailed analysis handwave bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:47 am

And we're back....recap and preview.

We arrive at the mansion which looks so much more impressive than the US version.

Jen is missing her buddy Michelle and bitching she is not here to make friends and has still not had a single date. Simone is also going on how disappointed she is on not having a single date.

Osher with group card...single date....yesterday you reminded me home is where the heart is and today I want to show you something close to my heart...Elise.

Bitch Jen...seriously Elise over me?
Simone...I'm pretty pissed off if I'm honest.

Matty riding a bus...saying he finally having her on his radar. One date could change everything and he hopes this is the date.

Matty picks up Elise. Says she is very positive and he is drawn to that. Says they are merging his favourite cities...London and Sydney...and he will take her around his favourite haunts. Where he plays tennis...she played there too. His house is down there and she points out where she lived. He stops to pick up some flowers for her...even though he normally only buys flowers for his mom. This is the first time a guy brought her flowers.

Back at the mansion Jen is bitching and saying Simone is like a dark cloud hanging over the group.

Lisa brings a date card...ladies, let's live everyday like it's summer...everyone.

Simone says she has been on most and maybe Matty can't handle her on her own. She is disappointed but will take any time with him that she can. Jen is already setting up the others to not be mad if her and Simone really go after the alone time with Matty.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:02 am

Matty rehashing he was a slow burn on the Bachelorette and he will not disregard anyone who is one...he feels Elise is that and now wants to find out about her.

They are at a lemonade stand. He wants to show case something dear to her...play hockey. She is not sure he wants to see her play since she played for Australia and he has never played. He is gearing up to be a goalie. She says he is underestimating her competitive side and she creams him. He loves her energy. They are goofing around. He says their momentum has picked up. She things they have chemistry and banter. He likes that she is active and lives life outdoors. He is aware that one date can change everything. They are kind of wrestling and there was a moment to kiss but they didn't. They drink their lemonade and head back to the bus.

Changing transport and going on a boat to see the harbour at night. Champagne. He asks her what her favourite bit of the day was...flowers. Little things mean so much. He tells her she needs to change because they are doing a hot tub or spa. She squeals.

He is telling her how much he enjoyed her smiling. He thought those who had big personalities overshadowed the more quiet ones initially. He is excited that he just found someone who he might have a future with. She is telling him she doesn't fall for people easily, but you know when you find a good thing. Obligatory make out and she gets the rose. He understand it must have been difficult to wait so long. More kissing. He is glad he took the chance with Elise.

Me...meh. He said all the right things about someone who he never noticed. I'm sure he thinks she is nice, attractive, but I never saw giddiness or any real excitement. He has this exact same look in all the dates that I don't think he is really interested, but has to do his job.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am

On the beach for the group date and everyone arrives. He thinks they should play some Aussie sports and wants to see how the girls interact together. Three games...each earns point and winning team spends more time with Matty.

School yard pick. The regular sports players...Lisa and Elise are captains and do the picking.

Beach cricket first. Jen is being bossy. She wants to mark Elora out since she is doing so well. She is cheating and grabbing sticks etc.

Thong toss is next. Elora thinks ... underwear. Matty says right, everyone toss them over there. Everyone is laughing. Jen is clearly the most competitive. While everyone is there to have fun, she is strategizing. Now she thinks Lisa is her big competition and she needs to get her out. Matty sees how competitive she is.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:27 am

Volleyball is next. 

Jen is frustrated that her team is going down but she is not going down without a fight. 

Starts to pour as he is announcing who is winning...Lisa's team. Jen is bitching that it isn't fair that someone who isn't into the lead is getting time. Maybe someone should inform him.

BBQ after with Elora, Lisa, Tara, Cobie. He says they all worked well together.

He pulls Tara aside as she is in the middle of eating a sausage and asks if she wants to bring it with her and she does. He says she is different now on the date now than she was at the start. She says they had just had their date and she didn't want to rub it in the others faces....like don't touch my boyfriend bitches and jump him and make out. In ITM he says he appreciates her honesty and says he finds her more beautiful all the time. Kiss.

Meanwhile back with the group, Lisa feels like she doesn't have as strong feelings about Matty as some other women because she didn't realise just how little time they spend with him. He is her type and she wants to get to know him but it is hard. Everyone is being supportive.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:39 am

Cocktail party.

Jen is gossiping with Simone talking about Lisa not being into Matty. Time to tell him.

Matty arrives as she is saying how good he looks. He pulls her aside, but he thinks there is something off about her. She is just whining about him not knowing her while others are getting time with him who are not into him and she is throwing Lisa under the bus...saying she is saying he feels like a brother and that he is there to improve his social status.

He comes and pulls Lisa aside. He wants her to be truthful. He says he had a conversation with someone and tells her what was said. She is defending herself that they haven't spent much time together. He asks about raising his profile and she says she knows he is here to fall in love. Awkward.

Laura was sitting close to where Lisa was and heard what was going on. Tara goes back and confronts Jen about what she said and she lies. Says she never said anything about him being like a brother, but did talk about raising his profile and that he needed to talk to Lisa.

Tara is not buying any of it. She says she was friends with Jen at the beginning and quickly realised what kind of person she is and just how she works.

Jen is being all woe is me. They are ganging up on me. Bitch! Can we please get rid of her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:53 am

Fight. Elise is also questioning and Jen is being rude. She says she is not being malicious that she is here for Matty and her loyalty is to him They all think she should have talked to Lisa first. The others just walk away from her.

She is off whining and crying saying she is a game changer and she wants to go. They are all bitches and she is above it. She never did anything to deserve this. Whaa, whaa, whaa. She knew there were other girls here who would do anything to cut others down??? Seriously? Like that would be you. She is the woman who walked away from Matty J. What bull. She knew that she hasn't had a single date and is unlikely to be getting one so she walks to save face. I hate people like this. Who are nothing but nasty to everyone else and yet expect to be handled with kid gloves. She is totally delusional and thank goodness she left.

Next week...poor Simone disappointed that she doesn't the single date and apparently she goes all out on the group date.

Another blah episode. This season is seriously disappointing. The dates are incredibly cheap. They still have not travelled anywhere. The lemonade stand? I was expecting them to be selling it to make some money so they can do something. Matty is just spouting the same lines over and over again. Now Elise is the new Tara, the slow burn coming from behind....blah, blah, blah. I seriously know what he is going to spout before he even says anything. I'm beginning to wonder if he is even interested in anyone.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:17 am

@Sprite Thanks for all your recaps!!! I am waiting for them each morning!!

any interaction with Laura and Elora?
Seams to me that he paid much attention to Tara and her mood...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: