SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:52 am

@HEA no problem at all and you're most welcome yes I wish the Aussie site was easier like the US site but unfortunately it's not but I will try get as much posted as possible that is available
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:22 am

@AllAboutLove thank you for helping our small group Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 30 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:28 am

@HEA it's a pleasure! Just tag me if you need anything at all yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:46 am

Laura
State: NSW

A down-to-earth city girl with a gypsy heart, Laura is all about being authentic. The self-confessed “big flirt” has always been a free spirit but is now looking to find her one true love. Making love her priority, the 30 year old accessories designer is looking for a witty, smart and motivated man, as there is nothing sexier than a man who is inspired.

Why did you apply for the show?
“To put myself out of my comfort zone, enjoy a once in a lifetime experience and maybe even find my person.”

How would you describe your perfect partner?
“Tall, dark, handsome, funny, kind, honest, two feet and a heartbeat.”

What would be a deal breaker for you?
“If the connection is not there, then it is not there. Finding your best friend whose clothes you want to rip off is what it is all about.”

Describe your dream date.
“It is not about a dream date, it is about the person you are with – the right person can make a trip to Aldi feel like magic. But if I had to pick something to do, I think anything on and in the water.

How do you plan on winning over the Bachelor's heart?
“With my terrible puns and dance moves.”

But no boats.... so why the edits did not show us that she loves water on and in???

big flirt.... meaning that she knows how to play with men???

....so the overcome about kids

....so the overcome about boats

....so the overcome about jealousy

that is an awful lot of overcomes..................... If she feels jealous, then Matty did not give her the reinsurance that she is there for the long run.... a la elora. Plus he did not seek her. He could easily have picked her team on the GD on the beach, he did not. Some GD choices are made by the prods but I am sure some are his choices like who to pick for the chat. Since it was a GD from breakfast to PM, I am sure matty had chat with the girls in between games. They could not have played all day long.

For me there is hidden and completely hidden to the point of almost forgotten. Yes she will have a 2nd date but lets see

4 days per episode (which is the average for GD, SD, RC, PIs).
I consider 4 days per episode: 1 SD + 1 GD + 1 RC + 1 PI/preparation dates/crew etc

red carpet: 2 days (1red carpet + 1 for PIs)
ep2: 4 days... Elora (3rd day from red carpet)
ep3: 4 days... Laura (1 week from red carpet)
ep4: 4 days
ep5: 4 days
ep6: 4 days... Tara day 19 (3 weeks from red carpet)
ep7: 4 days... Laura QT kids party (2 weeks from 1st date)
ep8: 4 days... Elora 2nd date day (3 weeks 1/2 from 1st date)
ep9: 4 days... Tara 2nd date (1 week 1/2 from 1st date)
ep10: 4 days... Tara QT (5 days from 2nd date)
ep11: 4 days... Laura 2nd date (2 weeks from QT)
ep12: 4 days
ep13: 4 days
HTD

This is assuming that Laura wil get her 2nd date on ep11 and not ep12. I remember reading that a season is taped in 2-3 months so...  days / 16 ep = 74 days (around, starting march, ending may)
4 days up to ep13 : 52 days
HTD : 8 days (2 days per girl w/trip)
F3 dates w/travel : 8 days (2 days per girl + trip)
finale w/travel : 6 days (2 days per girl + trip)

NOTE: there is absolutely NO certainty in what I am saying about timeline here. I am not very good at that, so it is just an estimation

so when I look at the recent date, I see matty seeking tara. it will be interesting if he he seeking her on ep11, ep12 and ep13.... same with elora and laura.

the thing is that he may have seek elora and laura BUT it was not aired for both. I did some searches regarding the nimbers of PI... So far Tara dit not get an awfully lot as we may think. on 2 episode she was totally absent from screen and PI. Elora did not get much PI, while Laura got more at one point. I will post my datas once finished

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:29 pm

I did not see too much in that teaser that changes anything for me.  Laura and Tara are still top 2. At this point I still identify more with Matty and Laura connection but that doesn't mean he and Tara aren't the right match.  Just means that I tend toward Laura's personality more so than Tara. This teaser is for one or two outcomes:  #1 as another diversion and to cast doubt about Laura because she is F1 or #2 to show her in a bit of negative light to get the audience behind Tara because she is F1.

One thing I did see on the teaser is when Matty says, "I didn't see that coming," he is wearing the striped shirt that he wears on the GD with the baby pic t-shirts.  This could be something as simple as he didn't figure one of the girls was actually a red-head.  If I am not mistaken during the original promo those words were in a VO showing Matty in a suit.  It didn't show him actually saying them like it does in the PI in this teaser.  @HEA you are the sleuther with SC you will have to confirm this Smiley but I don't believe it is some shocking or dramatic surprise exit or revelation.

At this point we have little doubt about the F2.  We have the funny, light-hearted, silly, wants to be loved for who she is, perfect to bring home to mom girl, highlighted later in season - Tara.  Then we have the girl who doesn't necessarily check every box, has chemistry, strong/independent, conflicts thrown in, girls mentioning she is threat early on - Laura.  

Reason this week Laura is still my F1 is IMO from what we have been shown Laura has focused more on her and Matty throughout this whole process more than any other.  By that I mean she has asked Matty how he feels about things, not just him asking her and leading the conversation like I see with many others. Her PIs are majorly about her and Matty, not other girls or things in the house. I will have to go back and see if Tara questions him about what he wants in certain situations.

Last edited by locoforbach on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:46 pm

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:03 pm

@locoforbach If I could hear the life future conversation maybe I would change my mind but so far I remain convinced that he is more emotionally invoved with tara and more physically involced with laura. nothing so far I hear or saw make me think different and I made over 1100 SC and transcript the dates so I pretty have a good idea when it was CUT and EDITED.

but this is the time that becomes way more interesting. villains are gone, now the prods will concentrate on the relationships.

Maybe we will have Laura F1 since she seems to have many overcome to go thru... jealousy is not a good edit for a F1. she was also seen 2-3 times in a middle of a cat-fight with jen. It seems very complicated and not easy. very physical... but then many F1 were picked because prods wanted us to believe it was an impossible F1. For me Laura does not have the F1 proper edits.

We'll see if matty continue to seek for Tara and his BL

BTW: only Leah said that Laura was a threat.... versus Florence who said Tara was a FAVORITE... major difference IMO ;)

and you are right about the striped tee :claphands .... i think he was talking about Simone. She was very aggressive, so many she got her QT and told him a piece of her mind?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 30 106710
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:21 pm

@HEA Good catch and theory on the "threat" versus "favorite" Smiley  That could be a tell.

Jen did mention Laura, I believe during the "firsts" date when Laura was dancing with Matty.  For some reason I also thought Stephanie or Elise talked about Laura having a lot of time with Matty (I could be incorrect on this).

IMO after listening to teaser again I don't think all of the VO are Laura.  I hear a lot of her but some are definitely different girls even though they are showing Laura on the screen.

I am doing my BEST to remain unspoiled but going over the same thing a ton of times and analyzing every single second of every episode is getting harder and harder. It is nice with less girls and less drama taking up time but that also leaves less options to discuss. I am going to either have to just stay away from here for a few days or end up on the dark side . . . . question  Going to hold out until after next two episodes and see how they play out.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:35 pm

@locoforbach i understand your struggle. I am still holding that in what I see and do not want to be influenced. I am not fond of OTT reaction so I like it here just fine laugh out loud Plus it is rare that international is spoiled 100%. no RS, just daily news and since sam/sasha I am sure the franchise made certain that spoilers are limited imo. Nut never say never. It happened that a spoiler was given to the mods in private. Plus it is also more enjoyable if we can discuss theories with people who think alike. I get it. For me, I will probably just join everyone for the finale bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:18 am

I don't want to jump to the dark side either just yet. Though I've been very tempted indeed.
I'll wait till f5/f4 to go there I think. I am most interested in seeing who surfaced first second third etc. On SM. either directly on their own accounts or via their friends and relatives. Jmo.

As for SCs available, we know that there is missing stuff and unescesssty stuff in the promos plus the edit seems to have skipped a lot as well. So it's had to see where this ship is sailing conclusively based on that alone. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:20 am

I still don't have Tara as one of the f2. I actually have her at f3.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:39 am

I'm with all of you. I am starting to get curious. I'm not seeing much difference on my screen that is making me change my mind on the final 2. I am finally able to see who will be in the top 6, but other then that, my F2 remain unchanged.

I will stick it out till at least the hometown dates and perhaps the fantasy dates. After that I will head over to the spoiled. I am dying to know if there are other people watching it live so I can have someone to watch with.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: