SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by locoforbach Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:10 pm

It doesn't seem to me like anyone in this situation is catching any breaks.  It is clear we all love this show and have our own opinions (strong ones at that Smiley )

Going into last night we knew it was Bryan.  However I was totally surprised by the amount of time they spent on Peter and Rachel.  Was that for the benefit of the unspoiled viewer??  Leaving them hope right up until the end??  

I guess it worked because even this "spoiled" viewer was confused for many minutes.  I couldn't believe she sat there trying to get Peter to say he would propose tomorrow, then after he said he couldn't she proceeded to make out with him, (AFTER his 'rude' comment that she didn't take offense to in the moment because it was an emotionally charged situation, yet in front of tons of people she played the wounded one).  Then we learn last night she cried so much her eyelashes came off!  I began feeling very sorry for Bryan at that point, feeling like he was the consolation prize.  I know this isn't true, she and Bryan were it from the get go, but it was really over the top.  No doubt TPTB did this to get all the public attention that it is getting.

My problem with Rachel is when she plays the perfect person, like she is above making mistakes or being mean and negative.  From what I saw of the men on her show (few exceptions) and even Nick, they were all gracious to her.  Whether it was sincere or to make them appear good for a shot at something more in this franchise, I can't say.  What I can say is Peter did not show up with a "Squad" to the FRC nor has he gathered a group of men from Rachel's season to gang up on Bryan.

I disliked Rachel schooling Peter on what is best for him - No Peter, this show is NOT for you.  She is a woman who likes to be in control and I have no problem with that.  However, she chose Bryan, not Peter (he was going home regardless if he proposed or not), she has no say in what is good or bad for him at this point.

I am happy for Rachel and Bryan.  Everyone has their match and unique union, which makes the world go around.  I am glad that she got her proposal and happily ever after, I just wish she would have been a bit more dignified or humble about it.  

Again, this is all just my opinion.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Engagement party this weekend rotfl

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 40 Captur88

source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:14 pm

SelmaHB wrote:Oh Josiah clapping!

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 40 Captur87

If only he did insert 'everything he did was meticulously calculated'. sigh
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:17 pm

That's really sweet of Josiah. Very supportive. No hard feelings.

It's good to know he said the guys in the house knew he was focused on Rachel

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:18 pm

I knew DLo's tweet about Dallas was for the engagement between that and Astridgate. the squad had NO chill rotfl

in seriousness, It's good to see people stick up for Rachel. She is getting so much unnecessary hate right now, good thing she has a such loving strong fiance though heartbeat

all jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:20 pm

@ElonM Well, yeah. He is there for Rachel and trying to win her heart and be the last man standing... Is that not the "right reason" for this premise? laugh out loud He is not bragging to the other guys that he intends to "play" her or mess with her.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:23 pm

I just want Rachel to say this to all the people who are now mad and angry at her on SM
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:24 pm

sfrank wrote:I think Rach was pointing out how absolutely full of sh*t he would be if he did it after playing his mind games putting her through all of that.
And she is 100% right IMO.
She's come out and said she doesn't want any of her guys as Bach in an interview.  Unfortunately the way she phrased it made it sound like he should never be Bach and it sounded bitter IMO... and IMO it did not come from a place of reconciliation... she made it sound like HE was the problem, she took no responsibility.... for example, she could have said, "knowing your love language is verbal communication, I can understand how the pace of this process challenged our relationship as I couldn't give you all the affirmation you were needing as I was still maintaining other relationships". Being the Bach is a different animal completely, no competition and women don't have to hold back anything!  iMO this was the final wall with Peter, both of these issues don't exist as Bach IMO.

And I'm sorry but "putting her through all that"... ball was in her court... SHE put him through it more like IMO!  She got him to agree to break his fundamental core belief and agreed to purpose as he thought losing her would hurt more... WTF... why force him into that corner if she knew she was "going to send him home that night"... Now that's full of sh!t...IMO !!!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:25 pm

ElonM wrote:
SelmaHB wrote:Oh Josiah clapping!

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 40 Captur87

If only he did insert 'everything he did was meticulously calculated'. sigh

Did you mean: If only he did NOT insert. 'everything he did was meticulously calculated.'? IMO, it would read better without that nuance but super nice for Josiah to say nice things about Bryan and include a nod to the other two, Eric and Peter, as well.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:29 pm

I don't think Josiah meant it as anything other than a compliment to say Bryan stayed out of the drama and was laser focused on Rachel.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I wouldn't call Peter a sociopath. I would say that he is spoiled by his looks and used to getting his way. I found his behavior toward Rachel manipulative, but my view is colored by dating a man who treated me the way Peter treated Rachel. He was petty towards Bryan in the show and has trolled him on SM after the show, all while complaining about people being mean to him. Even the being attacked line last night. It is called being questioned. If that is what Peter considers attack, then the limelight is not going to be his friend. Oh and have a mediocre life? Mean and petty and said in the moment as it was very much shows who Peter is down deep when he isn't in control enough to cover up who he really is.

Peter isn't a sociopath, he just isn't a very nice guy IMO.

I'm not disagreeing with this. I don't think Peter is the next coming by a long shot. It's just funny to me, cause he is TOTALLY how Rachel acted towards Nick and Vanessa. She shaded left and right and made snide comments about how they would never last. All while Nick was complementing her, wishing her well, and taking the high road. And her behavior is a large reason why I'm eye rolling at her outrage over the "mediocre life" comment. She had that coming. laugh out loud

To me, Peter is what she deserved. He stole her thunder and dished it back a bit. What goes around, comes around. You get what you give in this world.

word I said last season after she was knocking N & V, that karma is a bitch and that for all her saying about ignoring the negative, when her time came, she would get p*ssed. I can give them all some slack, but there comes a point where you have to move on. Peter got the glowing edit she did last season and she didn't like it. Hopefully she can now be a little more understanding about how Nick felt. I hope she moves on and her and Bryan are happy. No doubt, Peter will be in her shoes next season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:42 pm

I wonder why they didn't show us that after the break up Peter asked to see Rachel and she refused. could it have changed the tone of the AFTR?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo