SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:44 pm

sfrank wrote:I don't think Josiah meant it as anything other than  a compliment to say Bryan stayed out of the drama and was laser focused on Rachel.

Totally agree, and it was lovely compliment. I was seeking clarification on ElonM's reference to the instagram caption.

North

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Peter has not been the first cast to have done this and won't be the last is what I suspect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:46 pm

ET article. Yikes.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/223296_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_calls_peter_manipulative_reveals_who_should_be_bachelor_instead/

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:49 pm

@stuckinsc, Your posts this season give me life.  Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 41 1f64c  Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 41 1f64c  Your funny posts have me ROFL and your serious posts have me nodding my head vigorously. I just follow you around liking all your posts these days (except the Nick snark ones ofcourse cheeky) giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:51 pm

bluejay25 wrote:ET article. Yikes.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/223296_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_calls_peter_manipulative_reveals_who_should_be_bachelor_instead/

Well there you have it. IMHO well said. I don't get it either Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:52 pm

Wow, all I can say. She is really digging herself into a hole.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:54 pm

I keep thinking about Woody Harrelson’s line in “The Hunger Games” – “It’s a Television show!” This is a television show!!! Ratings = $$$ and Drama = Ratings

Bryan and Rachel’s relationship had no drama, they had no “obstacle” to overcome save TPTB’s lame attempt to try the “too good to be true” storyline…which never really gained traction. The general public was fixated on Peter so TPTB focused on Peter and Rachel’s stalled relationship -- he wanted more time, she wanted a ring. This is an obstacle TPTB can exploit and exploit they did.

It made for a controversial finale and discussion points for every post-show interview. And it clearly sparked heated emotion and divided “teams” if twitter and the social media are anything to go by.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:

Wow, all I can say. She is really digging herself into a hole.

Y'all Regina is finally out her shell. She's not doing herself any favours. Why you so bitter? Bless her cold heart.

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Moreee therapy is what I say!! Maybe Peter can share the name of his shrink and get a small referral discount as well for good ole Rach?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:56 pm

coolangel wrote:@stuckinsc, Your posts this season give me life.  Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 41 1f64c  Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 41 1f64c  Your funny posts have me ROFL and your serious posts have me nodding my head vigorously. I just follow you around liking all your posts these days (except the Nick snark ones ofcourse cheeky) giggling

@coolangel. Right back at you. This season has been interesting for sure. Thanks for the fun sharing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:57 pm

[quote="bluejay25"]ET article. Yikes.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/223296_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_calls_peter_manipulative_reveals_who_should_be_bachelor_instead/[/quote

Yikes is right. How about concentrating on finally being together and your future, R&B, and stop the "Peter can't be Bachelor" campaign. Today is your day to shine!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:58 pm

"I felt a little bit of manipulation there," Rachel said of her relationship with Peter, adding that his diehard fans "have no idea" what went on behind the scenes of their relationship. "The lack of commitment, you telling me that you want this future with me, but you didn't want to take the actions to have it... like, that's what triggered those emotions in me."

"I felt like there was a lot of push and pull. I feel like he was giving me just enough to keep me and string me along, rather than being forthcoming with everything," she continued. "And the thing is, when I walked in [the night of the breakup], I knew what I was going to do, and I still kept getting that push and that pull. So it was hard."

"I think you saw the essence of Peter in that breakup. I think people saw a different side to him they still aren't ready to accept," Rachel added. "I mean, the man told me I was going to have a mediocre life if I wasn't with him, and then apologized about it. And I'm not. I'm having an amazing life. These last few months have been absolutely amazing."

Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo