SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 17 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:28 am

Aria wrote:I'm just confused, TBH. If Rachel was leaning towards Peter, I don't understand so many things like why she chose to get matching 8k watches with Bryan, why she reacted the way she did when he said ILY, why she tried so hard with his mother, why she wore that watch in front of Peter, why she introduced Bryan to her friends, and why she basically started WWIII with her family when they criticized him. It all seemed to scream F1. But, then, if it was Bryan, I don't get why she was pushing the proposal so hard with Peter. Those tears weren't an act. They were signs of real heartbreak and distress. Was it her just falling back on old patterns of wanting what she couldn't have? Did something happen after HTDs that made her want Peter again? Was it just an ego and control thing, where she wanted Peter to propose even if she didn't necessarily want to say yes?  I sincerely don't know. I don't know if we'll ever get the real story, but I just feel for Bryan. He's had the hardest time, constantly being mocked and attacked on social media and then on top of that, he probably has to wonder if he's second choice (or at least, deal with everyone thinking that). IMO.
She was not leaning towards Peter, while being with him she was getting stuck in her head in previous relationship and it was very clear to me, she would be stuck in her head in the past. Don't know how to explain it to people who don't know how it happens. You just get stuck in the past and you are not here and now and Bryan could feel that, she was not totally present. But while being stuck in the past relationship she was trying to end it differently (I'm a relationship therapist, I know how it happens with people). As if she was talking to her ex and telling him she wanted to be engaged (that she probably didn't tell her ex). It just fells like that to me.
And I'm sure Bryan understands what happened, he gets Rachel, they are the best friends and this is very important!  He knows why she is with him! <3

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:42 am

I totally agree that the breakup was therapeutic for her.

On another note, shw has kissed at least 4 guys goodbye, and told at least 3 she was falling/love them Peter including.
It's not like she did that specifically to obly Peter.
I know it was hard for her to let it go but I think viewer are making a bigger deal of how she ended it with a kiss than we should.

Anyway, i'm firm that no matter her behaviour, viewers would still be very upset with the episode and her choice.
She was gracious in saying the setting was not for him, instead of just accusing him for using her for the gig. always keeping it 100, plain and simple.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:45 am

Kashathediva wrote: I think the Peter type was the type she always went with and that was the type that never ended up giving her what she really needed and this time she didn't end up with that type. It was scary for her. JMO.
This is also true. Her problem in relationships was getting involved with guys like Peter. She felt like helping them, fixing them, but she would never get what she needed from them (because deep inside she didn't believe she was good enough for that). She felt this way with Bryan at the beginning. That he was too good to be true, because she was not good enough to get what she wanted. But Bryan kept showing her that he was there for her. And it was unusual and she was not sure it was true (nobody was suppose to love her this way). But being with Peter she felt at home, it was all very familiar to her. So familiar that she wanted to have a different ending for this story, not really Peter story, he was just a continuation of a previous relationship for her. And this time she was sure what she wanted and was not going to settle for anything less than that. And maybe because of Bryan she started feeling she deserved better than that. But couldn't totally let go of Peter, hoping he would do something different. She didn't know what was happening then, just too many things were happening every day. But by ATFR she already new that and she said so.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:53 am

Hi guys just checking in 
Just my 2 cents on this finale 
1. The Peter/Rachel break up was blown way out of proportion imo. It all seemed so milked. It could have been way less dramatic but we all know how Abc rolls.

2. Peter wants everything to go his way, on his terms, on his time and whenever that doesn't happen he gets emotionally manipulative imo. Telling her everything she wants to hear just for her to stay.

3. when Rachel said that if she continued to date him , she would have no guarantee that they ....(i kinda forgot), she was spot on. In this moment she wasn't  questioning his reluctance to propose But questioning  his feelings towards her. She had a feeling that if she continued to date him, he would dump her after a month. (Imo he would)

4. That "i wish you a mediocre life with someone " la di Dah was so disrespectful and i was so heated about it. Like who does he think he is?? He's basically telling her he is the best she'll ever have boii gtfoh

5. Imo the whole Peter thing overshadowed the whole proposal and i loved it when Bryan proposed again. Take that abc !! All this focus on peter for him not to get to picked?? Why??

6. I'm with Rachel for dragging Peter. His behavior after filming wrapped was crappy and fueled extra hate towards her fiance. She could have chosen to stay above it ...but why not one last dig at him ya know for ald times sake. Also she had to say something because the edit made viewers believe she was in love with him. Her being all buddy buddy with him would fuel those thoughs(not that it helped laugh out loud)

7. Rachel is too smart to get engaged for the sake of getting engaged and i refuse to believe anything with the words desperate, ring and Rachel in the same sentence. She doesn't look like the type who would settle for less (lack of better words) just to get that ring. It was hard to let go of the relationship she's used to because the unfamiliar ground she headed for was a daunting thought. Imo

8. How cute are they!!!! They look happy and i'm happy they're happy. Wish them all the best !! <3 

That was long haha sorry 
It's been fun ! 
All jmo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:57 am

Rachel just said on the news, that she never saw Peter as a husband. She just could be infatuated with him.
And Geneva was a turning point. She could see Peter was not really there for her.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:02 am

Tonights episode was a mixed bag for me. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 1f60b
I enjoyed Bryan and his commitment to knowing Rachel was the one on his FSD and LCD. Bryan is a really good and genuine standup guy. I enjoyed Bryan and Rachel's engagement and their time on the live ATFR segment. Rachel is her best self with Bryan..fully accepted, happy and strong. They seemed very connected, happy and in love. I thoroughly enjoyed watching their love story evolve this season. The constant comfortable ease, smiles and laughter were pleasant to see. All that happiness was on display tonight. That was uplifting and enjoyable to watch for me. I hope Rachel and Bryan have a love that lasts and blossoms into all their dreams of marriage/family aspirations. kisses  beatingheart

I appreciate Eric and his positive attitude both in his elimination and his time on the live couch with Rachel. Eric is a nice man and I wish him the best. yes

All the Peter and Rachel back and forth and their endless relationship tribulations where a depressing bummer. IMO they were terrible together. Rachel was her worst self with Peter. He made her become needy, insecure and sad. I am so happy that she walked away because they had a very emotionally unstable connection. no no
I find Peter and his shady ways a total turn off. And his SM deifying worshipers to be the most toxic fans I have ever seen in all my years watching the Franchise. They made Rachel's season a mess IMO. no  
Unfortunately Peter will probably the Bachelor. I find Peter very robotic, manipulative, self righteous, emotionally stunned, unavailable, controlling and with as much personality as the male mannequin in the department store window. What a fascinating Bachelor. Rolling Eyes  

I am glad Rachel spoke her truth tonight including agreeing with Peter that the timeframe for engagement and love on the Franchise does not work for him. I am curious how Peter handles that sermon about needing time he repeatedly gave to Rachel and the viewers this season including tonight on the episode and on the live couch... plays out when he takes on the Bachelor gig. Suspect

They best part of tonights episode is this season is OVER. :Woah-hoo:
All JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:07 am

@Nillay Thanks for a fresh perspective! That actually makes a lot of sense. She was crying hysterically with the Matt breakup and also kissed him passionately when breaking up with him. She told both Eric and Dean she was falling in love or that she loved them when she dumped them. The peter thing wasn't that original. And, in fact, I think that if she truly wanted Peter, she would have taken his "I'll propose to you and sacrifice my beliefs so that I don't lose you" as the most romantic gesture ever and a sign that he truly wanted her and would have picked him. Instead it didn't change her mind at all. That's why I think it was all about the challenge with Peter, like she said in that ABC news interview. She equates difficult = passionate. I think she's drawn to that "push and pull" type of dysfunctional relationships that so many women confuse as being hot and passionate.

I also agree that she's too smart to get engaged just for the sake of a ring. I remember her very first interview (back when I thought she was engaged to Peter) and she said she knew she had found the one when she couldn't imagine a day without him. She said they had an unexplained, X-factor, emotion energy between them, and that he was truly her best friend. I always thought that seemed like a good foundation, without even knowing she was talking about the right guy, and I still think that now. And it doesn't scream default at all! I never remember Chris talking about Whitney like this. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:08 am

Nillay wrote: 1. The Peter/Rachel break up was blown way out of proportion imo. It all seemed so milked. It could have been way less dramatic but we all know how Abc rolls.
Wanted to say the same! Instead of showing a lot of sweet footage with Bryan they showed a lot of drama with Peter, that's why people are confused.
Nillay wrote:2. Peter wants everything to go his way, on his terms, on his time and whenever that doesn't happen he gets emotionally manipulative imo. Telling her everything she wants to hear just for her to stay.
Feel the same way.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:38 am

@Maddy IA. Especially within this bubble. Rachel clearly liked Peter and was physically attracted to him but IMO he was just too hard to reach and not ready to commit. This show is a process that needs to be seen through until the end with an F1 and an F2. For me, it just showed two completely different men and relationships for Rachel - one was "the one" and a perfect match and the other, although a strong connection, wasn't quite there. IMO, Rachel made the right choice for her and I could see that throughout her season, especially after her Geneva date with Bryan. From then their connection just got stronger and stronger and Rachel became more confident and comfortable with Bryan's love. Bryan is mature enough and knew exactly what he wanted to see through the whole process. Of course, this is all just how I saw it. I wish them both all the best for their future together and I have confidence in them.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:40 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I totally agree that the breakup was therapeutic for her.

On another note, shw has kissed at least 4 guys goodbye, and told at least 3 she was falling/love them Peter including.
It's not like she did that specifically to obly Peter.
I know it was hard for her to let it go but I think viewer are making a bigger deal of how she ended it with a kiss than we should.

Anyway, i'm firm that no matter her behaviour, viewers would still be very upset with the episode and her choice.
She was gracious in saying the setting was not for him, instead of just accusing him for using her for the gig.  always keeping it 100, plain and simple.
IMO, Rachel cared alot about a few men and I do believe that in this bubble, it is emotional to say goodbye. I can just imagine that I would be the same.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:42 am

Seabear wrote: I enjoyed Bryan and his commitment to knowing Rachel was the one on his FSD and LCD. Bryan is a really good and genuine standup guy. I enjoyed Bryan and Rachel's engagement and their time on the live ATFR segment. Rachel is her best self with Bryan..fully accepted, happy and strong. They seemed very connected, happy and in love. I thoroughly enjoyed watching their love story evolve this season. The constant comfortable ease, smiles and laughter were pleasant to see. All that happiness was on display tonight. That was uplifting and enjoyable to watch for me. I hope Rachel and Bryan have a love that lasts and blossoms into all their dreams of marriage/family
YES! YES! YES!
But she said in the news that they were not going to marry this year, they were going to get to know each other really well.
Seabear wrote:I appreciate Eric and his positive attitude both in his elimination and his time on the live couch with Rachel. Eric is a nice man and I wish him the best. yes
I liked Eric a LOT too! Great guy! yes
Seabear wrote: All the Peter and Rachel back and forth and their endless relationship tribulations where a depressing bummer. IMO they were terrible together. Rachel was her worst self with Peter. He made her become needy, insecure and sad. I am so happy that she walked away because they had a very emotionally unstable connection. no no
I find Peter and his shady ways a total turn off. And his SM deifying worshipers to be the most toxic fans I have ever seen in all my years watching the Franchise. They made Rachel's season a mess IMO. no  
With you on that too.
I liked how they presented everything today step by step, that was good.
Seabear wrote:Unfortunately Peter will probably the Bachelor. I find Peter very robotic, manipulative, self righteous, emotionally stunned, unavailable, controlling and with as much personality as the male mannequin in the department store window. What a fascinating Bachelor. Rolling Eyes
 No, no, no, we don't want a Bachelor like that! no no
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:01 am

Peter is such a creeper to me. That dude is messed in the head. I will not wish any women on him at this moment. More therapy for him! He's the type that looks OK on the surface but once you peel back the layers, yikes! Run, girls, run!

All season I've been saying that Bryan would be so lucky to have Rachel and I still feel that way. But now I think Rachel is even luckier to have Bryan. Now I get what she means by Bryan accepts her flaws and all and she has never had that before. Rachel does have some insecurities and I am glad Bryan is so patient with her. I hope these two kids can make it work. I am rooting for them.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73