SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Some of don't see that Peter was attempting to "get there". We saw a man who was used to winning and just didn't like that a woman could chose some beside him. My belief is Peter never grew beyond mild attraction, he just stuck around for adventure and the next lead. JMOz

So as some don't appreciate Rachel and her brand of strong, I don't appreciate Peter and his brand of manipulation.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Imo, I thought she knew loooooong before Geneva.   She gave Peter enough time to accomplish what he truly came
there for.. the next bachelor gig.    Very interesting their body language, VS her BL with Bryan.    Peter sits several
feet apart from Rachel, with his arms crossed, and completely (emotionally) closed off to Rachel.   I think (IMO), he
was doing and saying everything he could to get to the next stage.  By hometowns, he basically told her, this is as
much as I can offer you.   What a gem!  Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:49 pm

^ Revisionist! She's tap dancing as fast as she can desperately trying to downplay her feelings for Peter for the sake of Bryan and their relationship. I remember Andi being accused of same for Josh's sake and JMO the meltdown Rachel had during the breakup scene was 1000% worse than Andi's demeanor when she ended it with Nick.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:50 pm

It can't be easy having the New York Times, Slate, Salon, and others all weighing in today about how disappointing her choice is in their eyes, criticizing her behavior on the finale and lamenting on how her season played out, in general. The criticism is quite harsh. Along with the endless love for Peter per norm at this point.

I had no idea viewers and writers were still so invested in this program - especially after Unreal revealed all the dirty tricks that take place in filming a season.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Amethyst wrote:Rachel just said on tonight's Access Hollywood interview that she knew Peter was not the one for her by Geneva. Revisionist history? Or truth?

BTW, I think that Ashley I. totally rocks her gig as Bach franchise resident expert for AH.

They both said in multiple interviews Geneva is a big turning point for them so I think it's truth.
In this video, http://people.com/pen/00000156-7b91-d970-ad76-7bd1b5580000/0000015d-bfda-d06e-a77f-bfff405a0000/, around 7;25, she said she couldn't say throughout the process it's always him, but in the back of her mind she always thought it was him but she was scared of him. But she started believing who he said he truly was in Geneva.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:53 pm

I saw nothing, absolutely nothing between Rachel and Peter.  In fact (IMO), it was the most toxic relationship I have
ever witnessed on this franchise.   It was painful to watch.  I hated every dreadful minute of it.   no no

I don't understand why ANYONE would wish that toxic relationship on Rachel, compared to the simple, love and joy she shares with Bryan.
That to me is mind-boggling.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:03 pm

@Amethyst Great post. The ONLY thing that stymies me is why Rachel was so emotional with Peter if she knew she was going to pick Bryan? Move on!

I"d give anything to know what went down with the original spoiler and then the foiler. TPTB were certainly behind it. It's almost that they knew how the show would be edited form the get-to and had to create 'alternative facts' to fit their storyline.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:05 pm

But wouldn't it be better for her to just own what she had with peter than trying to downplay it, that way it makes what she has with Bryan that much more beautiful cause it was able to surpass what she had with peter?... aye..
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:07 pm

Rolly wrote:
Maddy wrote:Rachel just said on the news, that she never saw Peter as a husband. She just could be infatuated with him.
And Geneva was a turning point. She could see Peter was not really there for her.

And now we watch Rachel re-write history. She didn't see Peter as a husband? Maybe that's how she feels now but I'm not buying that during the show. Did she read this forum to know Peter just wasn't that into her? JMO.

If she didn't see Peter as a husband, then why was she pushing so hard for him to propose? Was it just so she could reject him at the end? This would hold true for whoever she brought to F2, not just Peter.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:07 pm

I just watched the proposal and Rachel's reaction was one of the worst in recent seasons, imo. "It's so pretty, give it to me" laugh out loud

So she really is in it to be engaged, it's not about love, as long as there is a proposal and a big rock, she's happy. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:11 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Loved Rachael and Bryan on GMA. They asked them.who should be the next lead they both said Alex!!!

I love Alex, but I don't think there's any chance he would be Bachelor. The highest they've gone is what, F6? Although there's always a first time for everything! I honestly don't care who they chose to be the lead because the journey is really almost more about the contestants than it is about the lead, and I think this has been true for the last several seasons.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:13 pm

So I haven't been following this season that closely as I wasn't really invested in either Peter or Bryan from the get-go. More of an Eric/Alex fan myself....but anyways... I did watch last night...and I have to say I am more on Peter's side vs. Rachel's. Bryan seems fine enough, not my cup of tea but doesn't seem like a bad choice or anything. I actually think long term she made the right choice for what she needs/wants.

BUT based on what we saw last night either:

a) Rachel was actually torn between Peter and Bryan - and she wanted a proposal/ultimate commitment (as she spoke about in the edited episode) and that was one of the deciding factors to choose Bryan
b) We are to believe her when she says she wasn't actually torn and knew it was Bryan from Geneva

OK lets say I believe that she knew it was Bryan. Why bring Peter to the end...because producers made her OK. But say producers made her why push him on the engagement thing. Why have a 3 hour conversation/argument where you are both crying. Why push and push to the point where you are making him and others feel that the reason you don't pick him is because of HIM and HIS commitment issues. Why make out with him as you say goodbye to him, why tell him "I love you too". So if she knew it was Bryan all along, then to me she was being manipulative towards Peter, putting the reason on him vs. the real reason = she was in love with Bryan.

I personally think she was more torn then she is indicating and am feeling like she really wanted Peter in the end. I could be wrong, it is a highly edited show, but she is acting like a woman scorned. She is focusing her energy on a guy she supposedly dumped for the "man of her dreams".

Even if Peter has been SM shading her and Bryan all season - its in a way Karma for last season. Her and Vanessa didn't get along - she, Rachel, made that perfectly clear in things she said on IG/Snapchat multiple times about how much she didn't like Vanessa. Her squad on many occasions made fun of Nick, Vanessa and Nick's family - overtly on SM. Rachel/her squad were the beloved on Nick's season. She dissed the F1 all the way to the end. Nick was always gracious towards Rachel, Vanessa whenever asked about her always agreed they weren't close but she thought she would be a fantastic bachelorette. I personally think that Rachel is getting a taste of her own medicine.

Instead of acting like a woman scorned she should suck it up and take the high road. She got the guy she apparently always wanted - embrace and celebrate that, change the narrative. Instead she is acting petty and self righteous IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73