SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:18 am

Peter said he wants for Rachel to be happy, sees Rachel and Bryan as a good match and is focusing on his job, family and friends.... is it possible he just liked the picture and thought it would be a nice thing to do to "like"it?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:22 am

He actually agreed, when Rachel very complimentary way said, that she respects his conviction and sticking to it, but this process isn't for him. Why on earth, if the first time he desperately felt like he needed more time, didn't want to propose, and take that leap of faith this show requires, he would go on and do it again? Doesn't make any sense to me, tbh. He felt like after 2 dates he couldn't propose, I'm hoping once he's the lead, he won't propose in the end. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:27 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:He actually agreed, when Rachel very complimentary way said, that she respects his conviction and sticking to it, but this process isn't for him. Why on earth, if the first time he desperately felt like he needed more time, didn't want to propose, and take that leap of faith this show requires, he would go on and do it again? Doesn't make any sense to me, tbh. He felt like after 2 dates he couldn't propose, I'm hoping once he's the lead, he won't propose in the end. Jmo.

Just because it didn't happen with Rachel doesn't mean it can't happen for him with someone else. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:31 am

Rolly wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:He actually agreed, when Rachel very complimentary way said, that she respects his conviction and sticking to it, but this process isn't for him. Why on earth, if the first time he desperately felt like he needed more time, didn't want to propose, and take that leap of faith this show requires, he would go on and do it again? Doesn't make any sense to me, tbh. He felt like after 2 dates he couldn't propose, I'm hoping once he's the lead, he won't propose in the end. Jmo.

Just because it didn't happen with Rachel doesn't mean it can't happen for him with someone else. JMO.

It's the same story as before, perfect sl for him to be the lead. Just makes his 'conviction' to only want to get engaged once, so he needs more time than 2 dates Imo seem bs and fake. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:37 am

MiaHawk wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

@Nibbles22  I just want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments all season!  
Who talks like that? 1) A person who really isn't in love with the women.  2) A robot whose algorithm is not yet set up to make that decision.
#sendthetinmanbacktoOz. #takeawayhisoilcan #giveusanyonebutPeter
There is yet a third option--
Sheldon Cooper JMOAA

IMO, Sheldon Cooper is Don Juan compared to Peter. At least Sheldon is a genius with a catchy laugh. Hugesmile

And a good bazinga!
Guys--now that the show is over it's not a secret. Peter went on the show to brand himself and his business. I'm really surprised more people in Madison have not come forward and said this. It wasn't a secret. If people look back at all his social media stuff it's quite apparent following his return. No shame. Jesse. C did likewise as many did.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:53 am

IMO, Peter would be fine as the bachelor. He couldn't get there with Rachel because he was not blind to the relationship she had with Bryan and he was not getting any assurance from Rachel that he was the one. Without that, he was not willing to let himself go there for fear of the heartbreak he had to know was coming. If he is TB and finds the one for him and she is giving right back to him and letting him know how much she loves him, he can get there. It was the uncertainty that had him holding back. Again, JMO.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:00 am

@justcallmegranny Rachel, who was the lead, wasn't allowed to give that assurance to anyone, and when Peter signed to do the show, he knew that. The same way, Peter won't be able to give that assurance to any women on his season, but it'll be fine for Peter, because he will have all the assurances he needs. And he will be frustrated with the women who want those same assurances, and will hold themselves back because of it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:18 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:@justcallmegranny Rachel, who was the lead, wasn't allowed to give that assurance to anyone, and when Peter signed to do the show, he knew that. The same way, Peter won't be able to give that assurance to any women on his season, but it'll be fine for Peter, because he will have all the assurances he needs. And he will be frustrated with the women who want those same assurances, and will hold themselves back because of it. Jmo.

But leads *have* given that assurance before. They just do it off-camera.

Honestly, I think one of the reasons that Kaitlyn and Shawn were so supportive of Ben being the next Bachelor is that Ben (being Shawn's roommate) helped to facilitate their little off-camera trysts. It was a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" kind of thing.

If Peter is selected to be the lead, he will either a) get there with a girl that he himself has chosen, b) do a Juan Pablo, or c) his chosen woman will knock some sense into him that acquiring a $100K ring is worth the "sacrifice" to his standards.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:27 am

Yes, well Rachel gave assurance to Bryan, yet a certain percentage of fans refuse
to believe it.   OT I know, just putting my 2 cents in.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:28 am

Amethyst wrote:

But leads *have* given that assurance before. They just do it off-camera.

And Rachel did give it to Bryan. ;)

Regardless, it'll be interesting to see how Peter will navigate the same challenges every lead before him has dealt with, and the criticism that comes along with being the lead. It'll be a fun ride. Smiley
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:38 am

@cocoasneeze the leads CAN and do give assurances to their F1, not on camera, of course. Many have told their F1 in the FS when they have that private time away from the cameras and PTB.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:25 am

Peter got what he wanted out of this season--the opportunity to tobe TB. He did what he had to do to get there. I just don't like the charade he pulled---Pretending to be in it for Rachel.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73