SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:35 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-parents-tell-all-40261

Phil (Elise's dad)
Did you give Elise any advice prior to going on the show?

Be true to yourself - and don't drink too much at the cocktail parties!

Is Matty Elise's type?

Yes, I thought there's potential there. He seemed to have good values, strong genuine personality, outgoing and caring nature - things Elise respects.

What did you say to Matty when you met him?

I didn't want my daughter to be taken advantage of for the sake of the show and a story.

Elise better not be the F2 then!!  speechless :shocked!: affraid

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:41 pm

@AllAboutLove IA :shocked!: though when i read that my thoughts went to the episode tonight and maybe Elises dad actually says this to Matty? in which case if he does and then again at HTDs then IMO Elise really can't be F2 or all hell will go down......jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:44 pm

I feel the same @AllAboutLove

Only thing that gives me a slight bit of hope is that I thought the same thing about Nikki too last season, there was a point where I was like, why even continue to watch this, she obviously has it in the bag. The producers love the shocks and twists and drama, surely they wont deliver Laura up on a platter this obviously.

But then I wonder, how on earth does Elise not get a single date until like 6 weeks into filming if she is F1, she was literally his last pick to take out on a single date and he all of a sudden decides he actually likes her the best?

So then I go back to, of course it has to be Laura.

Can't wait to finally see some Elise and Matty time this week so I can see how on earth he finally notices her.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:45 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@AllAboutLove IA  :shocked!: though when i read that my thoughts went to the episode tonight and maybe Elises dad actually says this to Matty? in which case if he does and then again at HTDs then IMO Elise really can't be F2 or all hell will go down......jmo
ITA it will be crazy backlash if Elise's dad says that to Matty and he takes Elise to F2 to dump her! :shocked!:

Forget Nikki or Matty backlash, this will be next level backlash considering Matty himself went through that affraid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Emayem wrote:I feel the same @AllAboutLove

Only thing that gives me a slight bit of hope is that I thought the same thing about Nikki too last season, there was a point where I was like, why even continue to watch this, she obviously has it in the bag. The producers love the shocks and twists and drama, surely they wont deliver Laura up on a platter this obviously.

But then I wonder, how on earth does Elise not get a single date until like 6 weeks into filming if she is F1, she was literally his last pick to take out on a single date and he all of a sudden decides he actually likes her the best?

Can't wait to finally see some Elise and Matty time this week so I can see how on earth he finally notices her.
IKR! It's got me dizzy

I just can't see how Matty would take Elise to F2 especially knowing now that Elise's own dad pretty much told Matty not to do so unless she is the one (because that's how I read his words about being taken "advantage of" for the show or a story). I honestly don't have a clue as to why Matty would choose to take Elise to F2 to dump her  :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

IKR! It's got me dizzy

I just can't see how Matty would take Elise to F2 especially knowing now that Elise's own dad pretty much told Matty not to do so unless she is the one (because that's how I read his words about being taken "advantage of" for the show or a story). I honestly don't have a clue as to why Matty would choose to take Elise to F2 to dump her  :shocked!:

IA Matty better be careful laugh out loud There was pretty big backlash for Sam W taking Heather to HTD when she begged him not to unless he wanted her in F1... and he let her go at F4 not F2, so it could have been worse!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:07 pm

IDK, it's such a confusing season. Remember Nikki's family were very concerned she'd get her heart broken (remember Aunty Barb and Snowy) and Richie still took her to F2
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Rikkim wrote:IDK, it's such a confusing season. Remember Nikki's family were very concerned she'd get her heart broken (remember Aunty Barb and Snowy) and Richie still took her to F2

I think he would have taken Olena if she was into him.....tptb need to make a show and have suspense i guess??....but i agree very confusing season...jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:21 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

IKR! It's got me dizzy

IA Matty better be careful laugh out loud There was pretty big backlash for Sam W taking Heather to HTD when she begged him not to unless he wanted her in F1... and he let her go at F4 not F2, so it could have been worse!
:yes: there were even headlines when Heather was eliminated of "Sam Wood is the most hated man in Australia". The media went crazy. The backlash was insane especially for a F4 (I don't think I've ever watched a season ever where backlash was so great for someone who didn't even get a fantasy date). The audience was commenting to the show saying they were boycotting the show. It was nuts. The only reason it was okay was because Snez was much more favored to Lana/Intruder/F2 and so the backlash was abated. I always think Sam Wood was the smartest bachelor because he knew to let Heather go at F4, face the backlash then, rather than at FRC. And Sam Wood wasn't even a contestant or F2 like Matty has been. So if Matty takes Elise to F2 and dumps her I can't see it ending well for him at all.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/kj-podcast-230817 starts at 1:10:00 and ends at 1:32:55 Kyle and Jackieo interview a lot of information

Last edited by Zaynab on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:26 am

Oh I'm getting all excited that my pre season pick might come through. There is another Kyle and Jackie O video that I am unsure if it has been loaded here but they asked Matty if he knew on night one who his F1 was and he said absolutely not. Im sticking firm that Elise is F1 IMO, my reason mainly gut, but suss on the OTT edit from Laura. If they wanted us to see a love story I don't think they have done enough to sweep us off our feet.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:30 am

@Sundy

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz