SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:10 pm

I'm afraid I have to agree with you @AllAboutLove I would love to think that Matty would surprise us and pull off the slow burn F1, and that Elise is playing at being sad to hide it, but I'm preparing my heart for that to not be the case.

IMO Elise is meeting her most basic contractual obligations in her Insta posting because it's too hurtful for her to post about the more intimate moments, so she posts the same video that official Bach AU posted, which is fun, but not emotional or romantic.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:31 pm

Yeah... I think the same @Dirty Street Pie...

Part of me wonders if the look on Matty's face and his reaction to Elise in that "Who Would You Rather" game he played on F&W is because he knows he messed up and hurt Elise. Because his reaction to Elise, imo, he got super uncomfortable, looking down, and barely could talk and... and the kicker for me... Matty stopped smiling when he was talking about Elise (all the other times laughing/smiling).

If Matty led Elise on even after her dad asked him not to and Matty played Elise for a "story line and show" like her dad asked Matty not to do, and won Elise and her dad's trust.... that to me is such a betrayal. No need to convince Elise about "slow burn" and make it seem like the slow-burn is something good that they share only to take Elise to F2 to dump her. That to me is heartless and the ultimate betrayal and something no lead has ever done for the Aussie series given Matty is the only F2 returnee ever to be lead sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Jen reckons Laura for the win and she said she likes her and basically said she doesn't like Elise

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-star-jen-hawke-has-found-love-40328
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:49 pm

brownravens wrote:Jen reckons Laura for the win and she said she likes her and basically said she doesn't like Elise

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-star-jen-hawke-has-found-love-40328

Didn't she say Elise before? Jen has also said she knows who wins sooooooooooooooooooo i just can't believe one word that comes out of her mouth dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:54 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
brownravens wrote:Jen reckons Laura for the win and she said she likes her and basically said she doesn't like Elise

Didn't she say Elise before? Jen has also said she knows who wins sooooooooooooooooooo i just can't believe one word that comes out of her mouth dizzy

I posted the article above last night and it was noted there that the interview was done right after Jen's exit so yeah she was still spewing against Elise then most likely then IMO. Post show Jen has since commented on Elise's IG in the last week or so, maybe all is well now.

Someone posted an interview that Jen did this morning (posted in Jen's thread) and she has said now that she believes Matty loves himself and will pick Elise because Matty said on the show last night that Elise is similar to him.....who knows what's going in Jen's mind but she is something else IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:27 pm

@mercieme Sorry where is that interview?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:33 pm

Sportsbet odds have been updated to remove Jen, but there is no change in Elise's odds or max loss for sports bet. Actually Elise's odds increased right before her first SQT (ep 9) from $7.00 to $7.50.
Elora's odds have decreased from $21 to $13. All others unchanged. All max bets on $50

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 25081710
source: Sportsbet

Laura max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $15)
Lisa max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $200)
Elise max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $325)
Tara max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $400)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:36 pm

TBH the fact that Lisa's odds are still so short is super weird IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:46 pm

brownravens wrote:@mercieme Sorry where is that interview?
Here you go....
Enough wrote:She is doing her media round and the knife is out.

THE latest contestant to leave the Bachelor mansion came out swinging on breakfast radio this morning and labelled Matty J a “douche”.
Jennifer, 27, quit the show in spectacular fashion on last night’s episode after she attempted to expose another girl’s secret admission about Matty J in the hope that girl would be eliminated.
The tactic backfired monumentally.
In a series of radio interviews this morning, Jen said she’d made the decision to leave the mansion two days before the rose ceremony.
“I just wasn’t really into Matty, he’s just a bit of a douche,” she told KIIS FM’s Kyle and Jackie O.
“I really lost respect for him for the way he handled the whole Leah/Simone situation and I really don’t like the fact he sent Michelle home,” Jen told the radio duo, “she’s the biggest catch in that house and he didn’t even give her a date”.

Jen didn’t have a single one-on-one date with Matty J and she told the KIIS FM hosts that she didn’t even get a sneaky pash, not that she wanted one.
“To be honest I would never kiss Matty,” she said.
“How many girls has he made out with now, six? I would never degrade myself to make out with a guy who was making out with a girl six hours earlier, no thank you.”
Speaking to Fitzy and Wippa on Nova, Jen also fired back at former Bachelor contestant Keira Maguire who called Jen “a peasant” and “an outright bitch”.
“I would never associate with someone like that,” Jen said when asked if she even knows Keira.
“I like ... my friends to have an IQ over 100.”
There are now just eight Bachelorettes left in the mansion, so who does Jen think will win?
“Matty does kind of love himself and he did say last night that Elise is a lot like him, so maybe it’ll be Elise?”
Savage.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor-jennifer-calls-matty-j-a-douche/news-story/eda5755aa17a4bd51452a10e01cbd0f6

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:56 pm

@mercieme thanks heaps mate!

Interesting so Jen is basically hedging her bets on both of them! What a cop out laugh out loud!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:01 pm

brownravens wrote:@mercieme thanks heaps mate!

Interesting so Jen is basically hedging her bets on both of them! What a cop out laugh out loud!

Np girl....I think there is a timing difference here...right after her elimination she picked Laura and as of today she is saying Elise. I have no idea if she has more information now that has made her change her mind. But like i posted before going by her posting on Elise's IG, it seems all is good between them now...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:05 pm

She's still putting on an act in her interviews... she said Elise was the front runner in another interview and now its Laura.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz