SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:11 pm

BlueJeans wrote:She's still putting on an act in her interviews... she said Elise was the front runner in another interview and now its Laura.

I don't mean to defend Jen but she has been consistent at least today in media rounds as I posted upthread....she said Laura after she was eliminated which could have even been the night of her elimination months ago according to writer of that TV Week / OK Mag interview that was posted upthread. But based on media rounds today, she is saying Elise, no idea what changed between months ago when she was eliminated and today; but the point is she didn't say both names in interviews today....at least not that I have seen.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:14 pm

@mercieme how do you know the time frame of these interviews out of curiousity?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:22 pm

brownravens wrote:@mercieme how do you know the time frame of these interviews out of curiousity?

She did a couple of interviews for NW mag specifically, excerpts from them have been leaking out over the last couple of weeks but they released 3 or 4 online articles I think yesterday...so that's how I deduced the timing of the first one where she picked Laura. @leapoffaith has hard copies of all of Jen's NW mag interviews.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Jen is a famewh*re, plain and simple, IMO.  Sorry but, yeah.  How long before we see pics of her and Jake splashed all over DM?  She'll have to keep herself in the spotlight somehow.  She's going to be even more annoying and desperate than Keira, IMO.  Rolling Eyes

As for Elise's social media posting indicating F2, I completely agree.  No need to hide her at this stage of the game if she was F1.  In fact they would want to be highlighting her or there won't be enough time for fans to get on board before the FRC.  

This tweet has never seemed more appropriate, IMO:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 8uQ7vQC

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:30 pm

Oh gosh Jen. Who are you trying to fool. She's only complaining about Matty because he wasn't interested in her. She spent her whole show trying to get his attention. I have zero respect for people who come out and bag the lead. I think it's acceptable to say you didn't connect etc but to come out swinging like that. Jen borders on delusional. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:40 pm

Yeah. I honestly don't think I can watch Elise be devastated. It's too much sad

Bobette wrote:This tweet has never seemed more appropriate, IMO:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 8uQ7vQC
Source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:01 am

Another short extra clip has been uploaded to Tenplay. This one is 'hidden talents'.

Michelle: I don't have any
Cobie: I can do magic tricks
Laura: I can pick most things up with my feet and I can rap every word to the Nicki Minaj Superbass song (she actually can too - she does it later in the clip. It's impressive.)
Elise: I've got a lot of Dad jokes (having met her Dad, I can totally believe this. laugh out loud)
Tara: I do a great impression of Brittany Spears. (She does it later in the clip and it's just as fabulous as you're imagining)
Simon: I can fit 25 marshmallows in my mouth
Jen: I can rap Fergilicious

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:23 am

Does anyone remember who the girls were choosing in their exit interviews last year? I know that we were all about Nikki or Olena, but were the eliminated contestants saying Alex?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:27 am

Bobette wrote:Jen is a famewh*re, plain and simple, IMO.  Sorry but, yeah.  How long before we see pics of her and Jake splashed all over DM?  She'll have to keep herself in the spotlight somehow.  She's going to be even more annoying and desperate than Keira, IMO.  Rolling Eyes

Holy cow that was fast: laugh out loud

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4821406/Jen-Hawke-confirms-relationship-Jake-Ellis.html

This is my last post about Jen (don't want to give her any more publicity).  But for the record, JAKE, mate, you can do much better!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:34 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Does anyone remember who the girls were choosing in their exit interviews last year? I know that we were all about Nikki or Olena, but were the eliminated contestants saying Alex?

yeah imo most said Nikki .... some said Alex. I remember olena said its alex.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:47 am

Jake can definitely do better than Jen. She's a real piece of work. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:51 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Does anyone remember who the girls were choosing in their exit interviews last year? I know that we were all about Nikki or Olena, but were the eliminated contestants saying Alex?

yeah imo most said Nikki .... some said Alex. I remember olena said its alex.

Stephanie (intruder) and Olena both said Alex.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz