SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:46 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:50 am

That was so cute from Tara...Matty got a lot of things done for him by these ladies eh...they really went out to impress him IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:02 am

bloody shame tptb chose to edit it all out!! imo too much focus on jen and leah this season no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:16 am

The self-confessed villain came under siege when she told Matty J her fellow contestant Lisa had admitted she wasn’t attracted to him and thought he was in the competition to build his social status.
Viewers watched the other girls turn on Jen and slam the claims as false before she eliminated herself and stormed out of the competition.
But Jen says what was shown on television was very different to what played out that night in the mansion. She told news.com.au Florence confirmed the claims but it was edited out. She also explained how she overheard Lisa’s admission.
“I was in my bedroom and Lisa walked into Florence’s room with Elise and said he’s (Matty) just here for fame and to stay in the public eye and he’ll pick a girl to suit his lifestyle and that he’s not here for love,” she said.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/she-confirmed-it-the-bachelors-jen-reveals-what-australia-didnt-see-before-her-hysterical-exit/news-story/22a6772b67e4bfff51c087d4dc6e3f38

If this is true and Matty isn't there for the right reasons i really really feel sorry for his f1..jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:36 am

LeapofFaith wrote:The self-confessed villain came under siege when she told Matty J her fellow contestant Lisa had admitted she wasn’t attracted to him and thought he was in the competition to build his social status.
Viewers watched the other girls turn on Jen and slam the claims as false before she eliminated herself and stormed out of the competition.
But Jen says what was shown on television was very different to what played out that night in the mansion. She told news.com.au Florence confirmed the claims but it was edited out. She also explained how she overheard Lisa’s admission.
“I was in my bedroom and Lisa walked into Florence’s room with Elise and said he’s (Matty) just here for fame and to stay in the public eye and he’ll pick a girl to suit his lifestyle and that he’s not here for love,” she said.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/she-confirmed-it-the-bachelors-jen-reveals-what-australia-didnt-see-before-her-hysterical-exit/news-story/22a6772b67e4bfff51c087d4dc6e3f38

If this is true and Matty isn't there for the right reasons i really really feel sorry for his f1..jmo

I wondered about Flo. When she was sitting next to Jen, she didn't exactly look like she was disagreeing with Jen IMO

ETA: regarding Matty being there for fame it could be true, but of course I doubt he came out and said to Lisa "Yeah Im only here for the fame".. so that would be Lisa's opinion, then being filtered through Jens opinion.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:56 am

I think its ludricis that this is being discussed as a controversy. IMO if you are going on TV show for love you are automatically looking for fame. You can find love in many ways outside of this. Therefore to a certain degree everyone is trying to build a profile but IMO you have to be open to the idea of falling in love with the lead. Matty was on GL's season doing just that and that's more than can be said for Jen who was just there to stir the pot and start drama which makes her the worst IMO.

Last edited by brownravens on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:08 am

Well said @brownravens....like i posted in Jen's thread, she included on her IG profile that she has a face for radio so me wonders if her plan all along was to get a radio gig outta this show....time will tell why she came on the show in the first place.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:22 am

mercieme wrote:Well said @brownravens....like i posted in Jen's thread, she included on her IG profile that she has a face for radio so me wonders if her plan all along was to get a radio gig outta this show....time will tell why she came on the show in the first place.

She's certainly blunt enough for radio. Could give Kyle a run for his money.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:37 am

mercieme wrote:Well said @brownravens....like i posted in Jen's thread, she included on her IG profile that she has a face for radio so me wonders if her plan all along was to get a radio gig outta this show....time will tell why she came on the show in the first place.

YES! @mercieme THIS! All IMO of course, but what about if Jen got Jake to put a word in with the producers to get her cast on the show with the promise of much drama, in the hope that she would memorable enough to get a radio gig out of it after the show, as well as a nice cosy relationship with Jake.

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:51 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

YES! @mercieme THIS! All IMO of course, but what about if Jen got Jake to put a word in with the producers to get her cast on the show with the promise of much drama, in the hope that she would memorable enough to get a radio gig out of it after the show, as well as a nice cosy relationship with Jake.

And now Jake doesn't want anything to do with her. laugh out loud Oh well, one out of two ain't bad. Tell me what radio station so I can avoid it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:59 am

Hi All,
This is my first post  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 1f606
I started following this forum this season because I thought having some insight into who would be F1 would mean I would be less devastated/outraged than what I was at the end of last season (when Richie choose Alex over Nikki).
I have really tried to get on the Laura train, and I really do want to like her, but to me she is coming across as being a bit pretentious, cold and someone that I can't really relate to.
In contrast Elise seems like the most awesome chick in the world. She is genuine, kind, and down to earth.
The main reason I believe Elise is F2 is because of her SM activity, especially following last night's episode. As people have pointed out, she doesn't post any photos of her and Matty that are remotely intimate or romantic. Thus far, the only images she has posted of her and Matty are the fishing game, one of her sitting alone with Matty at cocktail party (which is hidden behind another photo) and a video of them playing hockey that cuts off before any of the physical contact occured. This is in contrast to all the other girls that we know are in the final 7 that have been constantly posting intimate photos of them with Matty.

IMO, the most logically explanation is that Elise is heartbroken and that she doesn't want to post intimate photos of her with Matty. If she is FI, the only other explanations are:
1) She has been told what to post by production
2) She is purposely not posting the intimate snaps out of respect for the other girls (especially F2)
3) She is avoiding posting more initiate photos to avoid negative comments from the public (some of the FB comments I have read would be hard to read)
4) Posting these types of photos would make her uncomfortable because she normally doesn't post PDA photos when she is in a relationship

In conclusion, despite my best efforts to prepare myself I feel like I am going to be equally if not more devastated come finale time  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 1f62d

Thanks for posting and keep the sleuthing coming
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:00 am

PSA: Elise finally posted a couple shot on IG!

ETA- she's geotagged a location for this...interesting I guess it means she remembers it very clearly then!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz