SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Aria Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:47 am

@makeover I personally wouldn't want my fiancé following a hot, young model type he used to DM with who constantly posts selfies showing off her body. Some women are cool with that though, so maybe Rachel is (although that's not really the vibe I get)! IMO.

FTR, I'm rooting for them and Bryan has really impressed me post-filming, but stuff like this just makes me feel a little suspicious/uneasy.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:00 pm

@Aria Thanks for the explanation.

@makeover IA if he had an issue with her, or if there was something to hide, he would have unfollowed her before he left, or at the very least when he returned.

They've had three months to discuss a lot of topics, I would think SM followers would be one of them. If Rachel was asking for credit scores in the FS, I'm sure she knows about this person IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:46 pm

@GuardianAngel
They've had three months to discuss a lot of topics, I would think SM followers would be one of them. If Rachel was asking for credit scores in the FS, I'm sure she knows about this person IMHO.
giggling This really tickled me and at the same time, so true. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she even might have gone further and really had him checked out. I might have. Why not?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:46 pm

Eh, like I posted before, I think it's a whole bunch of nothing. Jordan had far worse last year with all sorts of cray and exes posting stuff. RS going nuts over it all and yet said there's nothing bad he's heard about Bryan. So like I said before, if Bryan is a baddie he's one of the most boring baddies ever.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:58 pm

JMO, but it'd be nice if Jordan wasn't continuously brought up in Rachel and Bryan's thread in comparison. IMO, it leads to off topic discussion considering others will want to respond to correct certain statements.

It's as simple as a woman is making an accusation in regards to Bryan. She hasn't provided proof. Just her words, much like with Jordan.

Bryan seems to be treating Rachel with respect and love. I think that's all that matters. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:01 pm

My only contribution to the discussion is that after that craziness with Abby Draper regarding Nick, I too am not ready to believe any vague claims by random people. Abby was actually someone with a small level of notoriety as a blogger/podcaster about the show, thus making her seem more credible to people. And she turned out to be a complete freaking nutjob who just made up an entire relationship/fling/story regarding her and Nick that never happened.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:07 pm

No one is accusing Jordan of anything. They are just making comparisons that in Jordan's case there was even more proof (for example : ex posting receipts of flowers and pictures e.t.c) and that didn't make those accusations against him true.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:09 pm

Dessler wrote:No one is accusing Jordan of anything. They are just making comparisons that in Jordan's case there was even more proof (for example : ex posting receipts of flowers and pictures e.t.c) and that didn't make those accusations against him true.

I didn't say accusing. I said comparisons, which I know isn't allowed in other threads, such as Nick and Vanessa's. The continuous comparisons will just lead to off topic discussions since others would want or like to correct certain statements that IMO, are exaggerated. The same point about Jordan has been made repeatedly now and it's not Jordan's thread JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel
giggling This really tickled me and at the same time, so true. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she even might have gone further and really had him checked out. I might have. Why not?

I read somewhere that her dad the Federal Judge had the last 3 checked out. I guess no red flags with Bryan since he didn't look like he tried to stop the engagement. Not sure how true that is.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:35 pm

nannymargie wrote:

I read somewhere that her dad the Federal Judge had the last 3 checked out.  I guess no red flags with Bryan since he didn't look like he tried to stop the engagement.  Not sure how true that is.

Yeah read he had background checks done on them...Rachel also said Bryan had very good credit so I think she must have seen proof to be that definitive! giggling

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:46 pm

nannymargie wrote:

I read somewhere that her dad the Federal Judge had the last 3 checked out.  I guess no red flags with Bryan since he didn't look like he tried to stop the engagement.  Not sure how true that is.

It's probably true, whether it was an actual legal search or a google search I don't know, since Rachel said in the blog that her family had done some research on Bryan and his past was why they were so hard on him. I'm assuming she's speaking to the lawsuits. So, I do think they saw red flags (she even said that her family doesn't agree with all of her decisions), but she's an adult woman and they can't stop anything from happening. And things like a past of cheating aren't really something that show up in a background check.

I feel like I'm being so negative, but I'm just trying to be objective here. I love B/R, Bryan has impressed me very much after the show, and for the first time since Ali/Roberto, I'm really rooting for a couple to make it. I just think that him still following her is sketch. Considering that he wouldn't even touch a female in fan pics during the show's airing, it would make zero sense to me if he was DM-img someone, but lots of these contestants and leads have done stuff that I thought was stupid and made no sense. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:50 pm

lleyki wrote:My only contribution to the discussion is that after that craziness with Abby Draper regarding Nick, I too am not ready to believe any vague claims by random people. Abby was actually someone with a small level of notoriety as a blogger/podcaster about the show, thus making her seem more credible to people. And she turned out to be a complete freaking nutjob who just made up an entire relationship/fling/story regarding her and Nick that never happened.

Yeah, the Abby situation really showed what people are capable of. You'd think seemingly normal people wouldn't be making up crazy stories to their friends, but it happens. Whether that's the case here or it's simply a misunderstanding, time will tell I suppose. Bryan seems pretty focused on his fiancée right now. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh