SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:08 pm

Valancy wrote:Matty  was on Have You Been Paying Attention last night and they were talking about the "puppet" comment. One of the panellists joked, "Who told you to say that?" He stuck to the "It's all my decision" line.

Welp, good luck with that Matty dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Bobette wrote:What the...? Daily Mail are openly saying Leah will be out next episode.  How are they allowed to just give it away like that?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4787316/Leah-Costa-unceremoniously-BOOTED-Bachelor.html

Tamer than I would have thought! I find Leah sounds just like Sam Frost. Do various areas of AU have distinct accents like we have in the US?
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Would love if someone could upload that segment for those of us currently not in aus.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Bobette wrote:What the...? Daily Mail are openly saying Leah will be out next episode.  How are they allowed to just give it away like that?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4787316/Leah-Costa-unceremoniously-BOOTED-Bachelor.html

Tamer than I would have thought!  I find Leah sounds just like Sam Frost. Do various areas of AU have distinct accents like we have in the US?

It's not as distinct based on area like the US but that said Leah and Sam F are both from Melbourne. I think Australian accents also have a lot to do with social class/education too.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:36 pm

TenPlay keeps adding more Bachie sponsors to the website. I am not sure if we have seen dates in any of these two locations listed below yet. Also those based in Sydney, can you please let us know how far away these two locations from the mansion...TIA. I am curious if the Fernhill Estate could be the location of the F5 to F4 date but not sure if it's on the outskirts of Sydney where they have typically gone for this date.

Gledswood Homstead Winery
Location: 900 Camden Valley Way, Catherine Fields New South Wales 2557
http://www.gledswood.com.au/gallery.html

Fernhill Estate
1041 Mulgoa Road, Mulgoa, NSW 2745
https://www.fernhillestate.net.au/accommodation-and-facility-hire

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:45 pm

CMIIW but was the winery where Simone's SQT was and Fernhill Estate where that medieval themed date was?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:47 pm

brownravens wrote:CMIIW but was the winery where Simone's SQT was and Fernhill Estate where that medieval themed date was?

@brownravens....you could well be right...I just noticed the locations on the sponsors list and wanted to rule them out if dates have already taken place there...thanks yes

ETA -Cables Wake Park is listed now as a sponsor so kudos to whoever sleuthed the location (@leapoffaith was that you that sleuthed that?) that as the location for the upcoming Episode 7 wakeboarding date using the helmets yes

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:51 pm

mercieme wrote:
brownravens wrote:CMIIW but was the winery where Simone's SQT was and Fernhill Estate where that medieval themed date was?

@brownravens....you could well be right...I just noticed the locations on the sponsors list and wanted to rule them out if dates have already taken place there...thanks yes

laugh out loud IMO I think they know we are onto them! They are now adding sponsors AFTER they have been filmed ....

ETA - or about to be on Hugesmile @mercieme wasn't me that sleuthed that but great catch!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:59 am

Just dropping this in here for sleuthing. As per the promo on twitter for tomorrow night seems we have Leah, Simone and Tara all having conversations with Mattys sister. I am also wondering about Laura potentially crying at the cocktail party. If Matty takes someone else on an overnight date is it possible that the remaining girls got dressed for a cocktail party expecting them to return and Osher informs them that they will not be returning tonight, no rose ceremony, drops his mike and leaves, hence the tears at a cocktail party. The only reason I am thinking this way is because if the remaining girls found out at any other time about the sleepover they would have had time to digest it and pull themselves together for the cocktail party, yeah??? Is my imagination running away with me?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:05 am

Sundy wrote:Just dropping this in here for sleuthing. As per the promo on twitter for tomorrow night seems we have Leah, Simone and Tara all having conversations with Mattys sister. I am also wondering about Laura potentially crying at the cocktail party. If Matty takes someone else on an overnight date is it possible that the remaining girls got dressed for a cocktail party expecting them to return and Osher informs them that they will not be returning tonight, no rose ceremony, drops his mike and leaves, hence the tears at a cocktail party. The only reason I am thinking this way is because if the remaining girls found out at any other time about the sleepover they would have had time to digest it and pull themselves together for the cocktail party, yeah???  Is my imagination running away with me?  

It's possible, but SC have the girls (and Elora) all standing at the RC. My pairing of the SC could be wrong though

taken from the SC no discussion thread
SugarAndSpice wrote:

5. Jen Navy(?) dress, hair wavy side part (same CP as Laura crying).   yet to be seen
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Cp210

snipped

Source: Tenplay

ETA - Cocktail party photos updated
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:09 am

Hmmm, so I was overthinking it. Lol. What would make Jen cry so hard? Leah leaving?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:12 am

@Sundy I think Leah leaves before this CP. But I've been wondering about Jen crying too! And then Flo being upset with Elora, Elise (?) and Cobie looking happy.. seems odd...
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel