SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:14 am

Moved over from Social Media thread:

Did anyone see The Bachelor commenting on their post with the episode 7 sneak peak.. possibly the first hint I've seen from TPTB of an overnight date (potentially) and the "shock exit" that happens episode 8

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Fbbach10
Source: The Bachelor AU FB
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:15 am

Regarding upcoming episode and moved from F1-F4 discussion thread
LeapofFaith wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:So did everyone just see the promo posted on Twitter about Matty's sister? It goes into more detail re Leah. TBH, I think it would be really slack if Matty let her go from the mansion just because there were some topless pics of her floating around. I don't like Leah by any means, but if you're going to get rid of her, do it because you don't like her personality, not because you found out she was a topless waitress or whatever. Seems so hypocritical especially because Matty allegedly liked risqué pics of women on Insta as soon as Georgia dumped him. Will wait to see the episode but Matty's sister is sooooo overbearing. Good luck to the F1. All JMO.

Do you mean this one :shocked!:

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU
Bobette wrote:I completely agree @ssin0547.  Everyone has a past and I just thank my lucky stars digital photography and social media wasn't around when I was in my early 20s. laugh out loud  The media have tried to shame Simone in a similar manner - I wonder if this will be brought up on the show or if it's just in Leah's storyline that she was always going to be ousted this way.  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:25 am

So @SugarandSpice we are assuming the caps with Simone in red are from tomorrow nights cocktail party as Leah is in the background of the group pic?
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Img_1613
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:37 am

Sundy wrote:So @SugarandSpice we are assuming the caps with Simone in red are from tomorrow nights cocktail party as Leah is in the background of the group pic?
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Img_1613

@Sundy Correct!! Smiley That cap is actually from the ep7 sneak peak.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:10 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Moved over from Social Media thread:

Did anyone see The Bachelor commenting on their post with the episode 7 sneak peak.. possibly the first hint I've seen from TPTB of an overnight date (potentially) and the "shock exit" that happens episode 8

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Fbbach10
Source: The Bachelor AU FB

Yep - saw it and thought same. Should be an interesting week!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Gosh can Bach please put me out of my misery and post a single date sneak peek for tonight. I am in knots wondering if it is Elise or not. I think I'm more interested to see another contender rise than the silly overnight storyline tomorrow night
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:32 pm

@Sundy I am so with you. They have stuck to not showing which girl gets the SD this season in any of the episode sneak peeks, just focusing on the GD and CP drama. I really hope things will take a turn once Leah and Jen leave. Based on SCs Jen will still be there by next week though....she still has more drama coming up with someone else according to the season promo no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:26 am

New extended promo with Mattys sister entering. I'm sorry but was Laura just badly acting in it talking about an intruder? Cmon! Something very fishy is going on
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:33 am

Source

No way Laura doesn't recognise Matty's sister, IMO. Acting and acting badly I say!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:39 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

No way Laura doesn't recognise Matty's sister, IMO.  Acting and acting badly I say!

Ummmmm does anyone else see the skirt Laura is wearing in this promo! IMO it is the same one she wears on the Nepean river date DT photographed?! affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:00 am

So group date first tonight?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:06 am

@LeapofFaith Yup same skirt yes Maybe Laura really likes that skirt? laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel