SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by grace8136 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:15 pm

@agentcurls
Lauren's date on bikes/white top is in Florence. I posted the caps for that on page 1. I agree, it makes the most sense that she'd just be on the group date in Paris, but she's not in that cap w/the other 6 girls, so IDK.

I think the ruins are a LCD which means it could be Kendall(?) again. One blonde instead of 2 maybe. They always stay at Marriotts so I checked that first and sure enough found Arie's room in Cusco where he has on the FRC suit. I'll post the caps later. So the FRC is not at Tacama, it's in or near Cusco. I don't think there's enough showing in the caps to find it. I tried w/no luck so far, but I love a challenge! dizzy

Good catch on Jacqueline being from WVA/boyfriend. I think her 1:1 is the 2 caps you posted. Night portion is in Paris. Red floral/car- day portion. Is she in that group cap near the leaning tower of Pisa?

I'm assuming Becca K in the car is in Italy, but not positive. No rhyme or reason for all the floral dresses I guess.

Is that kissing pic Tia, not Ashley? Can you post the one you mean please? I thought it might have been from epi 4.

I think Maquel comes back and is in the caps for the preview of epi 5, but agree that she must get cut that same episode.

ETA: at least 1 blonde in F2

grace8136

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by grace8136 Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:03 pm

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 9714
HEA S/C source

JW Marriott El Convento Cusco in Peru. It was converted from an old convent.
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 ImperialSuite_JW
My cap source

ETA: I think Jacqueline is in that Pisa group, so she stays after her 1:1. I need to pay more attention to her. I didn't notice much interest from Arie, so I kind of dismissed her as a possible F1.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:@agentcurls
Lauren's date on bikes/white top is in Florence. I posted the caps for that on page 1. I agree, it makes the most sense that she'd just be on the group date in Paris, but she's not in that cap w/the other 6 girls, so IDK.

I think the ruins are a LCD which means it could be Kendall(?) again. One blonde instead of 2 maybe. They always stay at Marriotts so I checked that first and sure enough found Arie's room in Cusco where he has on the FRC suit. I'll post the caps later. So the FRC is not at Tacama, it's in or near Cusco. I don't think there's enough showing in the caps to find it. I tried w/no luck so far, but I love a challenge! dizzy

Good catch on Jacqueline being from WVA/boyfriend. I think her 1:1 is the 2 caps you posted. Night portion is in Paris. Red floral/car- day portion. Is she in that group cap near the leaning tower of Pisa?

I'm assuming Becca K in the car is in Italy, but not positive. No rhyme or reason for all the floral dresses I guess.

Is that kissing pic Tia, not Ashley? Can you post the one you mean please? I thought it might have been from epi 4.

I think Maquel comes back and is in the caps for the preview of epi 5, but agree that she must get cut that same episode.

ETA: at least 1 blonde in F2

Ok, you could be right and this is Tia based on the highlights in the back. Notice the hint of red strap on the shoulder. I think this is from their 1:1 coming up in FL:
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 Image_13
Which goes with this other cap from Florida- notice the red outfit:
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 Arieti10
Other than these & what I believe is the night time portion of their FL date, we don't see much of Tia except for in the white dress at night in tears "I'm ready to go."  So it could be a red herring, or it could be her getting cut before/after HTDs back at the mansion.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 9714
HEA S/C source

JW Marriott El Convento Cusco in Peru. It was converted from an old convent.
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 ImperialSuite_JW
My cap source

ETA: I think Jacqueline is in that Pisa group, so she stays after her 1:1. I need to pay more attention to her. I didn't notice much interest from Arie, so I kind of dismissed her as a possible F1.

Great work on this! yes I admit, I am not the best at analyzing SCs or finding locations. Embarressed!

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:47 pm

You're doing great! I'm glad someone wants to figure out the caps with me.

I think I can verify 8 girls in Italy. Chelsea could be Krystal. Could you watch here at .20 and see what you think? Far left girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4AmNHn-NRw
Pisa cap: Chelsea?, BB, Becca, Jac, Kendall, Tia, Sienne
Maybe Sienne gets the SQT, thus her caps?
1:1 Becca, Lauren (ETA: correction from earlier, Lauren's date is near florence, not in it. Lucca, Italy)

Could there be 2 episode in Italy? How do they go from 8 girls to 4? Are there dates in Positano?

ETA: I just realized that puts Becca on the group date and a 1:1, so I have something wrong.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:50 pm

grace8136 wrote:You're doing great! I'm glad someone wants to figure out the caps with me.

I think I can verify 8 girls in Italy. Chelsea could be Krystal. Could you watch here at .20 and see what you think? Far left girl.
1:1 Becca, Lauren (ETA: correction from earlier, Lauren's date is near florence, not in it. Lucca, Italy)

Could there be 2 episode in Italy? How do they go from 8 girls to 4? Are there dates in Positano?

ETA: I just realized that puts Becca on the group date and a 1:1, so I have something wrong.

It's possible there are more dates in general in Italy, if Ft. Lauderdale and part of France are in the same episode.

Typically, HTD is ep. 8 & FDs are ep. 9 but that's not set in stone.

It usually goes from 8-to-6-to-4 unless there is "blood bath" if drama comes up.

I will look at some of these caps & previews again!

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:10 pm

Pisa cap:
from L to R I see: Kendall, Jaq, Bekah, Becca or a handler (?), Tia, Seinne, Krsytal or Maquel (?)
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 Pisa10
Kendall & Jaq are near one another often.
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 Pisa210
my SCs

Hmmm, so if Chelsea is not present, does she have a second 1:1? Or was she cut in France? Or maybe this is an arrival walk through town before dates?

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Also, we have this Becca cap:
Something upset her, or....she was fixing her hair  Smiley
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 Beccac10
My SC

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:22 pm

grace8136 wrote:You're doing great! I'm glad someone wants to figure out the caps with me.

We may be overlooking a possible 2:1 either in Paris or Italy or both??

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:16 pm

You gals have been doing a LOT of work--well done! There are names that I've never heard of--Who's Jacqueline? Lauren? Ha!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:56 pm

agentcurls wrote:
*sniped
We may be overlooking a possible 2:1 either in Paris or Italy or both??

I forgot all about 2:1s! duh hmmmm... seems like tptb would have but Krystal on it. I'll have to think about that.

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 115
HEA S/C

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 4 Lcvbr_main01_r.jpg?resize=0.5x:0
Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort & Spa (Marriott), Lucca, Italy source

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:59 pm

Has there been a season...within the last few years that never had a 2:1? I can't remember.

Assuming they have one, I agree that Krystal is the most likely candidate for one. Who has she been clashing with the most? I would think that would be who she would be paired up against. Baby Becca?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+2
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum