SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:12 am

Sprite wrote:Has there been a season...within the last few years that never had a 2:1? I can't remember.

Haven't there been two, 2:1s with some Bachette seasons recently? Stress!

Did Nick have a 2:1? Ben did--he left poor Olivia on an island. BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 2616547277
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:18 am

veg_out wrote:
Sprite wrote:Has there been a season...within the last few years that never had a 2:1? I can't remember.

Haven't there been two, 2:1s with some Bachette seasons recently? Stress!

Did Nick have a 2:1? Ben did--he left poor Olivia on an island. BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 2616547277

Nick had a 2:1 with Corrine & Taylor. He cut Taylor loose- yikes

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:51 am

Assuming they have one, I agree that Krystal is the most likely candidate for one. Who has she been clashing with the most? I would think that would be who she would be paired up against. Baby Becca?

Yes!
Another possible one - Becca vs. Seinne in Italy

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:06 pm

agentcurls wrote:

Assuming they have one, I agree that Krystal is the most likely candidate for one. Who has she been clashing with the most? I would think that would be who she would be paired up against. Baby Becca?

Yes!
Another possible one - Becca vs. Seinne in Italy

Why them? Have they had a conflict? They usually pair up people who have gotten into it previously and I don't remember these two even together in the same room.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:25 pm

No conflict, but I think they are the same with Arie's desires/feelings. Middle of the road. The girls he knows he should be attracted to and want something long-tern with but needs a fire lit under his butt to see where his feelings are. I suppose they could pair Chelsea with someone, too, for a conflict 2:1

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:39 pm

agentcurls wrote:No conflict, but I think they are the same with Arie's desires/feelings. Middle of the road. The girls he knows he should be attracted to and want something long-tern with but needs a fire lit under his butt to see where his feelings are. I suppose they could pair Chelsea with someone, too, for a conflict 2:1

Yeah, I don't see a pair up between Becca and Sienna on a 2:1. Neither is all that interesting, so why pair up two nice but boring people. They like to go for the shock value...Kenny vs. Lee type of thing comes to mind. My money is on Krystal with baby Becca most likely, possibly with Chelsea.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:41 pm

I'm going to guess that between these 2 caps we have the girls left in Italy. It has to be fewer than 8 girls to get down to 4 in one episode, although cutting 3 girls in one episode still seems like too much so late in the season. Has that happened before?
Watching the video there are at least 6 girls. I think they are left to right..
BB and Tia (can just see the top of brown hair, but they are definitely in the Pisa S/C), Sienne, Becca, Jac, Lauren, Kendall.

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 115
HEA S/C source

Kendall (out of frame), Jac, BB, Becca, Tia, Sienne, Lauren (Lauren may have on the same jacket in both caps.)
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 Pisa10
Agentcurls S/C

I don't think the hair is long enough for the girl on the right to be Maquel. This is her from the preview for episode 5 for comparison. What do you think?

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 1dda917b-9a8b-40b3-bf94-141d71ff1522_zpsfxwfjz6x
My cap hulu

F7
Bekah
Tia
Sienne
Becca
Jacqueline
Lauren
Kendall (in the F3)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:47 pm

^The blonde in the middle pic could be Maquel....she had an intro vid and I think TP let her back and are keeping her around possibly for BIP.  Or it could be Krystal with hair straightened. I suppose it could also be Lauren with her hair straightened? But she has only worn hers with big waves so far ( like Emily, go figure) I'll take a closer look.

ETA;
@grace8136, I think it is Lauren: see cuff of her jacket.
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 Pisa310

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 Lauren10
my SCs

...Unless, there is someone between Kendall and Lauren (another blonde whose sleeve this belongs to)

Last edited by agentcurls on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:52 pm

Re; going from 8 to 6 or 8 to 4,
maybe Arie cuts someone on a 2:1,/1:1/GD in Italy?
There might be a Part 2 for Week 7. An episode that airs Monday (8 down to 6 or a TBC) and another 2 hour episode for Week 7 (6 down to 4 for HTDs)

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:12 pm

Hand comparison:
Macchu Piccu:
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 Mpclos10
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 Kendal10
My SCs
This is such a special place and would be quite the bonding experience so I feel in my heart this is an F1 date.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Something that is bothering me:
What is this black border on the upper sides? It's as if this footage is of the videographer watching this on another screen? This "border" was present during both previews (before premiere & after)
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 Cheate10
my SC

I think we need to pay attention to what was in both previews and what was exclusively in the preview before premiere vs. after.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:50 pm

agentcurls wrote:^The blonde in the middle pic could be Maquel....she had an intro vid and I think TP let her back and are keeping her around possibly for BIP.  Or it could be Krystal with hair straightened. I suppose it could also be Lauren with her hair straightened? But she has only worn hers with big waves so far ( like Emily, go figure) I'll take a closer look.

ETA;
@grace8136, I think it is Lauren: see cuff of her jacket.
*sniped

Thanks for doing the S/C of the cuff on Lauren's jacket. Seems to be a match. No one in between them on the balcony.

Lauren reminds me the most of Emily. Remember when she said something about cracking corny jokes and spanking each other's butts when they are old? He seemed to find that image endearing and he's trying to pull more out of her, asking her to open up. They didn't show us that conversation, just her response to it in the next episode. Then she has some sort of extra time with him in Paris. Have you looked at her quotes like you have with Kendall? Arie seems to have a geniune interest in her which I'm not seeing with very many of them. She's young though. Maybe he likes them young and I shouldn't write Baby Beks off for it.

agentcurls wrote:Something that is bothering me:
What is this black border on the upper sides? It's as if this footage is of the videographer watching this on another screen? This "border" was present during both previews (before premiere & after)
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 Cheate10
my SC

I think we need to pay attention to what was in both previews and what was exclusively in the preview before premiere vs. after.

I hadn't noticed that. The link for the chateau said they do fairytale plays there. Maybe they are watching a video of themselves in a play??
I agree about comparing the previews. I'll look again. What did you notice other than Lauren at Notre Dame?

I forgot about eliminating someone on the date and then just 2 at the rose ceremony. That makes sense. There could also be another episode. IDK, I'm probably biased in that those 2 Italy caps conveniently get rid of Krystal. BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 5 2498057887 I still don't have a guess on the 2:1. Krystal in that white dress is at night. We only have a cap of Jacqueline at night and that wouldn't be a good pairing. Baby Beks is on the group date. Sienne and Becca- no conflict with them.  no idea

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+2
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum