SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:14 am

@4health  sorry you’re not enjoying Arie as much as some of people will.  I’ve actually found him not to be acting but that he’s all in and trying maybe a little to hard to really give each girl a chance instead of just going with initial attractions.  Like most leads ... they kiss when nothing to talk about .... and cuz he’s so good at it appparently laugh out loud .... he’ll prob do it more often than necessary.   It’ll get old fast though if that’s all h does.    

@veg_out   I found she was like Emily M only in the baby voice way but nothing like her in other aspects.  And this girl has a mean side to her, Emily didn’t.

Last edited by northernviewer on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:41 am

4health wrote:
northernviewer wrote:@albean99 @Ladybug82 BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 1377737533

Can’t wait to go over to the dark side and hang out with all the old gang. group hug

I’ll watch the next episode unspoiled and then I’ll decide.  I’m loving Arie as the lead so far.   He’s my all time fave contestant and he just might replace my favourite Bach Brad 1 & 2 .. loving the salt and pepper look too!

@northwenviewer Hello!  I am unspoiled also.  I am not sure when I will go to the other side.  I am sad to say that you and I aren't on the same side with pertaining to the lead.  :iamsorry:   I wasn't a fan during Emily's season.  So far he hasn't changed my opinion.  I find him more acting then genuine / natural.  I know he is the kissing bandit but man I just can't watch the unnatural hand to face / flipping / pulling back the hair of the girls.  It seems forced to me. I just don't know what it is.  I am sad I really wanted to root for him. I still do because of all of you that love him.  I like the salt and pepper hair.   The one main thought I had during Krystal's 1:1 and even from the start, she reminds me of Emily M.  She was so sweet and a baby like voice that so many people were hard on her during Brad's season.  When she became bachelorette there were some that didn't think she would be good because of it.     IMO they were two peas in a pod.  Syrupy and as some say fake.  But, I am here ready to have my mind changed LOL  As of right now I think Krystal is one of the Top 4.  as for the others the first impression rose gal just might be Top 4,  then Becca because first date usually is at least top 6.  That is all I have so far.

I'm with you. I did like him during Emily's season and I thought he would be a good lead, but he is not living up to my expectations. Thus far, I'm finding things very forced at best, fake at worst. Partially I blame it on the casting and the stupid drama producers insist on every season, but the rest is straight up on Arie. He is trying too hard to be likeable and it's making me not like him. He is stiff and IMO he is not into any of these women. The closest he comes is the pixie cut Becca who he seems to like and appears to have some chemistry with, but I think that is just physical and doubt it is going to last.

I'm glad there are finally a few more people in here. I have been thinking of going over to the spoiled side, but now since I'm not the only one here, I'll stick around for at least a little longer.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:29 pm

I finished the episode today. The group date looked fun although maybe wouldn't do it at this stage in my life. Bibiana got on my nerves big time. Why didn't she just go talk to Arie? She needs to take a chill pill although I did like her tearing a strip off Krystal. Of course she was going to get a rose no matter what after that. BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 4256136633

I was a little surprised when Arie talked about Chelsea as if he was giving her the rose and then gave it to Sienne. I don't particularly like Chelsea but am sure that stung.

I don't really feel that I know too many of the ladies. I think Arie likes Becca, has chemistry with Bekah, but not sure after that. I think Krystal was one of the ones who went down in his eyes unless I'm just projecting.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:18 am

@albean99 I'm surprised that I see so little interest from him. Usually I can spot who the lead is really into....top 4-6. I can see who will go far based on editing and who is getting air time and who he enjoys making out with, but I don't see him really invested in anyone. I realize it has only been two episodes, but even so, normally I can pick those top 6 just based on the limo entrances. For a guy who has a reputation as a womanizer, he isn't showing me much.

So far the two Becca's and Chelsea, seem to be at the top of his list. I want to add Krystal to that list but I don't think he was as into her as he was to the Becca who had the first date. He was making out a lot with her, but not nearly as much with Krystal. I think he knows she is a producer pick for drama.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:22 am

Ok some new previews for y'all:

Arie/Bekah Chat

Wrestling Intro

Arie/Lauren Winery

Source

ETA: GA had trouble viewing the bottom 3, think it has to do with being from the ABC site and outside of the US. If we find them outside of the ABC site, we'll get them posted for those that might not be able to see them now.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:12 am

So which Lauren was that? She gets an episode 3 1/1 date .... that’s usually significant .... I liked her from that short clip .... I can see her being F1. I’ll keep my eye on her and her edit. ( will even go back and watch for her in last 2 episodes if I get a chance this weekend) Is there anymore 1/1 dates this week?

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:41 pm

For anyone who had trouble viewing the bottom 3, smaller non YouTube previews from my post above.

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:40 am

northernviewer wrote:So which Lauren was that?  She gets an episode 3 1/1 date .... that’s usually significant .... I liked her from that short clip .... I can see her being F1.   I’ll keep my eye on her and her edit.   ( will even go back and watch for her in last 2 episodes if I get a chance this weekend) Is there anymore 1/1 dates this week?

I think Lauren S who is 31 years old and a social media manager.

Okay, here are my picks based on screen caps only and then referencing photos on ABC.

Top 10 in no particular order

- Lauren S date next week seems to stick around in later screen caps
- Bekah nanny with short hair lots of screen caps but soooo young. Very adorable. She would rule BIP
- Becca first date dark hair got lots of free clothes and seems to be in future date with Arie driving in car
- Seine from Yale gets date later on ... looks to be Paris ... she is gorgeous and I think will intimidate him too much
- Tia - Raven's friend gets date, lots of tears but she could just be working it for the screen time.
- Chelsea first rose single mom - I think that might be her leaning into him on boat screencap or it could be
- Krystal who got date to Scottsdale but she really seemed to wear out her welcome with him at cocktail party and their chemistry is blah
- Caroline - she was first out of limo so guessing she is going to stick around. pretty sure I see her in screen caps in europe
- Lauren B ... or another of the teeny tiny blondes ... seems to get a date wearing a white off shoulder top unless that is Lauren S again
- Jacqueline - dark hair - she's standing by a car that he seems to be fixing so assume that's future date

I see the most chemistry with baby Bekah who is just TOO young for him and I guess Chelsea but she annoys me so I hope neither of these two make it to the end.

I am going to try to stay unspoiled for a while ... at least until I can see a clear winner. Will be interesting to see who gets week 4 and 5 dates because they usually make the lead wait for the ones they like the best.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:19 am

Bug, thanks for posting those videos. I have now watched some of the season!

Wow, his chemistry with Bekah is really easy. That conversation, though, seems portentous of the way that their relationship might end: Does she leave at some point because she realizes that she's not really in love? She's as cute as a button; but they would burn up like kindling, IMO.

northy, vineyard dates are good indicators of genuine interest from the lead in that they usually allow for extensive talking and relating. From body language, I didn't see enough to make a guess on their chemistry.

Would you ladies agree that body language is the best indicator of chemistry? Does it also imply relationship, too, or just lust? I might use that going forward when looking at things.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:20 am

@veg_out for sure body language reveals chemistry BUT one thing we need to keep in mind is that past leads seem to joke about how when you have nothing much to talk about ... kissing works laugh out loud ....so is it a true lust edit or just no real connection but they don’t mind kissing them for the sake of producing a show?? I don’t know about the rest of you ... but whenever I was attracted to someone.... it’s awkward at first, hard to make eye contact, nervous butterflies and stuff like that. When a conversation is easy breezy ...it’s usually cuz your not super attracted but feel more of a friendship connection. I watch more for subtle touching, sitting beside, wanting to be near and a little giddy too.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:34 am

northernviewer wrote:@veg_out for sure body language reveals chemistry BUT one thing we need to keep in mind is that past leads seem to joke about how when you have nothing much to talk about ... kissing works laugh out loud ....so is it a true lust edit or just no real connection but they don’t mind kissing them for the sake of producing a show??  I don’t know about the rest of you ... but whenever I was attracted to someone.... it’s awkward at first, hard to make eye contact, nervous butterflies and stuff like that.   When a conversation is easy breezy ...it’s usually cuz your not super attracted but feel more of a friendship connection.  I watch more for subtle touching, sitting beside, wanting to be near and a little giddy too.

That is the difficulty with just looking at body language. Some just make out when they have nothing to talk about. It's the subtleties that make the difference. Are they chasing that person? Are they pulling them aside on their own to talk to them? Are they looking for them? Do they get emotional talking to them or about them? Do they worry that person isn't into them? They are more nervous talking to their potential love interest than people they are just attracted to. This is why I really don't see Arie into anyone thus far. He likes making out....he is the kissing bandit after all...but I don't see any investment on his part thus far. I do realize it has only been two episodes, but still, I can usually see a glimmer by now and I see zilch.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:56 am

Arie may just be a hard read. While some seasons it's just obvious, sometimes "the one" seems to sneak up on us after a few episodes. We have to weed through those who are part of the drama, like Chelsea, to get to who they really are into. I have a feeling with Arie that it will be one of those later dates or possibly someone who he falls for slowly. I've been wrong before so who knows? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle