SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:04 am

Interesting to me how Laura says "ridiculous" (as in, no way he'd do that) when doing the True or False and answering about Matty only eating gum in halves (yet Matty does, so her "false" was incorrect).... especially since Laura used the same word "ridiculous" when she got back from filming. 

Makes me wonder again just what context she means with the word "ridiculous" since in the T&F game she seemed to use it as more of a "puhlease" type of way imo

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by NostalgicNZA Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:13 am

has anyone posted anything about mattys ex sara?
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:15 am

Laura posting about the ring she wore first episode... more promo of her jewelry on her site and now connecting to the show even more.

Note the comment even about how if it wasn't for the show the person wouldn't have known about Laura's jewelry. Only noting as it's definitely not typically seen for any show imo

question

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 21167130_10212291094266384_2769797328885033015_o
IG tonimay
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:23 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:has anyone posted anything about mattys ex sara?

We don't know for sure if Sara is Matty's ex but it has been discussed that she may be and the media ran with it and claimed that this forum were the ones to state Sara was Matty's ex and even credited us (as seen in this article here) 

Also discussed how recently Matty was with Sara for a weekend in the snow (Thredbo). The media has now posted an article about what we discussed on this forum about what it may mean, even down to Sara having a General Pants photoshoot and Matty being there too. 

The Bachelor's Matty J back with his ex-girlfriend Sara Bray | New Idea
https://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrity/bachelors-matty-j-back-with-his-ex-girlfriend

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 E8542442b5966d02fb409ee7d763a1b1c9eaa372
Sara sitting at the end of the table with Matty on opposite side of her
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:31 am

I think Sara is defs his ex, I went really far down her IG and she calls him "mine" etc.
I wanted to see if any of his friends are mutuals with govind but I havent found anything. Its so weird that him and matty are following each other
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:34 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:I think Sara is defs his ex, I went really far down her IG and she calls him "mine" etc.
I wanted to see if any of his friends are mutuals with govind but I havent found anything. Its so weird that him and matty are following each other

Yes I've seen that too. Definitely an ex...who looks so much like Laura!

I highly doubt they're seeing each other just from those snow pics and she's now engaged. Clearly just remained good friends despite breaking up.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:41 am

Laura's dog has an IG account too @buster.anne.byrne
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:45 am

brownravens wrote:Laura's dog has an IG account too @buster.anne.byrne

Ooh a bit like how Georgia has an IG for her cat...

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:46 am

brownravens wrote:Laura's dog has an IG account too @buster.anne.byrne
I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and based on Matty's "I hate pugs" comment I reckon this is something Matty probably wouldn't be into (the Insta, not necessarily the dog itself). JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:48 am

Also, is this a thing? I like dogs as much as the next person but I would find it REALLY hard to date someone who devoted time to making an Jnsta for their animal. It annoys me when people do it on behalf of their kids. Eek. I can see why I naturally gravitate towards Elise and away from Laura.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:49 am

ssin0547 wrote:Also, is this a thing? I like dogs as much as the next person but I would find it REALLY hard to date someone who devoted time to making an Jnsta for their animal. It annoys me when people do it on behalf of their kids. Eek. I can see why I naturally gravitate towards Elise and away from Laura.

hahahaa, yes, its definitely a thing, im guilty of it myself (no anymore, when I was younger laugh out loud)
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:52 am

You know who else has an ig Surfdogbachelor imo the star of the show thus far laugh out loud

http://instagram.com/surfdogbachelor
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger