SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by carraiger Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Is Laura the only one who did a Popsugar interview this week? question

so far....
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:17 am

OMG!!!   speechless

DM have sunk to a new low - they've printed a story about Laura's naked butt!  (N.B. Not embedding pics for obvious reasons - have some respect, Daily Mail!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4853228/The-Bachelor-Laura-Byrne-appears-forgo-wearing-underwear.html

I have to ask though: what on earth was she thinking wearing that on such a windy day, knowing the paps would be tailing her? no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:25 am

Bobette wrote:OMG!!!   speechless

DM have sunk to a new low - they've printed a story about Laura's naked butt!  (N.B. Not embedding pics for obvious reasons - have some respect, Daily Mail!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4853228/The-Bachelor-Laura-Byrne-appears-forgo-wearing-underwear.html

I have to ask though: what on earth was she thinking wearing that on such a windy day, knowing the paps would be tailing her? no idea

What I find incredible is the 'Channel 10 have been approached for comment' line. What on earth could they contribute to this story about her choice of clothing rotfl

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:27 am

Jesus DM are just so terrible to publish that. Poor Laura.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:28 am

Emayem wrote:

What I find incredible is the 'Channel 10 have been approached for comment' line. What on earth could they contribute to this story about her choice of clothing rotfl

"We approve of her lack of underwear" Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 3806527698

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:28 am

Emayem wrote:

rotfl they seriously have nothing better to be reporting on.... seriously i had just read and saw the article before it was posted here

Last edited by Zaynab on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:28 am

Emayem wrote:

"We at channel 10 reject these scandalous accusations that Laura has a butt and look forward to revealing her true anatomy as the season unfolds". laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:29 am

Meanwhile, the he-said she-said battle between Laura and the Daily Mail continues...

Telling porky pies? Laura Byrne claims she was in Wollongong during secret weekend away at the same time as The Bachelor Matty J… but map shows she was travelling in the opposite direction
She was recently pictured disappearing on a secret weekend away at the same time as The Bachelor's Matthew Johnson.
And series frontrunner Laura Byrne has offered up a bizarre explanation for her mystery trip, telling Popsugar on Tuesday she had 'just been spending time down in Wollongong', located on the coast, south of Sydney.
However Daily Mail Australia can confirm Laura had been travelling through Richmond, located inland north-west of Sydney, with her transport running several red lights and making a U-turn on a main road to avoid being followed.
It's also possible Laura's vague answer was referring to her trip to Wollongong on Monday, when she travelled from Sydney to the southern coastal city to visit her grandparents.

When asked by Popsugar about the weekend away, Laura did not flatly deny she enjoyed a secret rendezvous with Matty.
However, she did say: 'I've actually just been spending time down in Wollongong as well, so when I said to the paparazzi that I came from my sister's, she can vouch I came from there.'
When approached for comment, Matrix Media Group CEO and former investigator Ben McDonald took issue with Laura's claim that Daily Mail Australia's information in the original story was 'very speculative'.
He said in a statement: 'I stand by our observations. She left home on Friday in an Uber for a short trip to Edgecliff where she rendezvoused with another vehicle and a driver. That's a fact.
'They then took a very roundabout way through the city checking for tails before heading north along the M2 Motorway out to Richmond. That's a fact.
'We lost them when the driver made a sudden evasive U-turn on the road to North Richmond and, last time I checked, Richmond is completely in the wrong direction if you are travelling to Wollongong. That's a fact.'

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 8hqDl8T
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Ei86G2t

This is more entertaining than the show, IMO   :2pop:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:30 am

BlueJeans wrote:Jesus DM are just so terrible to publish that. Poor Laura.
I feel bad for her as well but knowing how she has been she might make a joke about it in her next SM post and take it in strides. And I thought Leah was telling fibs regarding some of the girls not wearing underwear for their CP/RC outfits no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:32 am

I will say this: I'm like 99% sure she was wearing nothing under that jumpsuit on her date at the observatory either.  Her lady pheromones would have been working their magic on Matty that day for sure IMO.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:33 am

Emayem wrote:

I saw this, so terrible DM! Poor Laura. Its quite possible she is wearing a V or G.. though lets not speculated on that! The wind kind of picked up out of know where on Monday (I also got caught out... though it was my pot plants that suffered... not my dignity!)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:46 am

Do Laura's gone from wearing one dress all weekend to two dresses in the one day! Yeah right!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger