SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:54 am

Yes it was already noted about the "mine" post by Sara on her IG with Matty.

What's the real kicker to me... is that Matty says he "hates" pugs....Sara has a pug.
Matty says he "hates" cats....Laura has a cat and that's her IG handle "ladyandacat"

IDK what but it may be Matty is attracted to women who have things he hates (always thought that was a strong word for him to use but he has consistently said it and really does NOT seem to like cats or pugs).

Welp dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by NostalgicNZA Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yes it was already noted about the "mine" post by Sara on her IG with Matty.

What's the real kicker to me... is that Matty says he "hates" pugs....Sara has a pug.
Matty says he "hates" cats....Laura has a cat and that's her IG handle "ladyandacat"

IDK what but it may be Matty is attracted to women who have things he hates (always thought that was a strong word for him to use but he has consistently said it and really does NOT seem to like cats or pugs).

Welp dizzy

ughh he confuses me Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 1f612

edit: maybe he hates pugs and cats cause they remind him of his exes laugh out loud laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:29 am

Interesting exchange between Laura, Elora and Tara tonight. Thoughts?
Couresty @ladyandacat
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Img_1751
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:04 am

My thoughts: they're all going to choose each other at the end of this laugh out loud (jk but maybe not)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:My thoughts: they're all going to choose each other at the end of this laugh out loud (jk but maybe not)

They all seem close. Well quite a few of them anyhow. I found it interesting the conversation that was had. As time goes by the girls are seeming to care less about what TPTB think and are more themselves. I do wonder though if the F1 still has to be mindful of what they say on SM?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:45 pm

When Laura says in above text from poster Sundy that she is "looking forward to seeing what is stirred out of the pot", is she referring to what more stories the mags/tabloids are going to print? TIA.

It's just weird that the same TV Week/OK Mag that are official mags for the show are printing things that the girls are saying are not true and let's not forget them printing that Matty's ex was coming back as an intruder. I just wonder the source of these rumors and I really hope it's not the producers.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:37 pm

To be honest the person who seems the most guarded on SM is Elise JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:40 pm

ssin0547 wrote:To be honest the person who seems the most guarded on SM is Elise JMO

100% agree. We will just have to wait and see why
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:49 pm

Sundy wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:To be honest the person who seems the most guarded on SM is Elise JMO

Because she's the f1 jmo Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Sundy wrote:

Could be F2 in line for bette but she made that interesting tweet about being on the bus which seems more F1...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:40 pm

I thought Laura was not following Elora on IG. Is that true?
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:48 pm

Pongo wrote:I thought Laura was not following Elora on IG. Is that true?

They both follow each other. Elise doesn't follow Laura but Laura follows Elise.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger