SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:50 am

The Bachelor has now become The Laura and Toni May Show feat. Matty J

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:50 am

BlueJeans wrote:Jesus DM are just so terrible to publish that. Poor Laura.
DM are the absolute pits IMO. I would be so embarrassed to be a DM journo.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:01 am

By the way, plenty of positive comments on SM on the video of Tara and Elise. Lots of love for both of the girls. I know there are heaps of Laura fans too but the general consensus from Facebook and Instagram comments is that I think they'd prefer to see Tara or Elise win over Laura.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:05 am

@BlueJeans DM probably photoshopped it to look like she was wearing no underwear. They are the end.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:14 am

This is a classic DM hit piece because she publically contradicted them in her Popsugar interview.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:20 am

brownravens wrote:This is a classic DM hit piece because she publically contradicted them in her Popsugar interview.

That's what I thought too - like when they shamed Jake for posting here to correct one of their articles.  They're like sulky vindictive school children!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:29 am

Emayem wrote:
Bobette wrote:OMG!!!   speechless

DM have sunk to a new low - they've printed a story about Laura's naked butt!  (N.B. Not embedding pics for obvious reasons - have some respect, Daily Mail!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4853228/The-Bachelor-Laura-Byrne-appears-forgo-wearing-underwear.html

I have to ask though: what on earth was she thinking wearing that on such a windy day, knowing the paps would be tailing her? no idea

What I find incredible is the 'Channel 10 have been approached for comment' line. What on earth could they contribute to this story about her choice of clothing rotfl

Article has been updated to "blur" out Laura's bottom. So perhaps Channel 10 lawyers set in! Good.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:35 am

I think they've changed the title too!  Didn't it make an illusion to her being Matty's girlfriend before???

ps @SugarAndSpice, it's been 5 days and your avatar still makes me chuckle every time I see it.  laugh out loud

ETA: it's still in the caption of one of the pics:  
"Earlier in the day, the rumoured girlfriend of Matty 'J' Johnson was spotted running errands with her faithful three-legged pooch"
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:39 am

Hmmmm......that is correct...they totes changed it from "Matty's Girlfriend Laura Byrne" to "the bachelor Laura Byrne"....interesting to say the least...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:46 am

mercieme wrote:Hmmmm......that is correct...they totes changed it from "Matty's Girlfriend Laura Byrne" to "the bachelor Laura Byrne"....interesting to say the least...jmo.

Thanks for confirming yes I didn't copy/screen cap any of the original article since it was such a disgrace IMO but it looks like they've made several changes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:49 am

I think the title was "Going commando? The Bachelor's Laura Byrne appears to forgo wearing underwear as she shows her cheeky side in flimsy polka-dot frock."

Basically someone captured the whole story and posted in on youtube...

ETA: And what do you know! The video has now been removed! Channel 10 is working overtime tonight!
ETAA: Wait, no its backup...

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:50 am

Bobette wrote:
ideas_ideas wrote:Is anyone able to post the link to the article/source that people keep referring to, where Matty says he and the F1 slept together straight after the FRC? I can't find it. TIA!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4814610/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-Johnson-hints-s-endowed.html

'I'm pretty happy with downstairs!' Matty J hints he's well-endowed and reveals there was 'no disappointment at all' when he slept with The Bachelor winner immediately after the finale
The reality TV hunk, who has kissed six women on the show, also went into detail about his first sexual encounter with the winner of the dating competition.
'It was very special. I had that moment where I told her I loved her,' Matty revealed, before adding that that the pair sneaked off have sex in a hotel room as soon as filming wrapped on the final rose ceremony.
'It was overseas. From there we went to the hotel room. And it was beautiful. She said I love you back.'

ETA: Bonus video

Source

TYSM @Bobette yes

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger