SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:19 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Not to mention Laura ' s IG post about running away from the mansion.  I would think if she was the F1, it would have been a wonderful experience that she would treasure.  Hmmm...  scratch dizzy

Bit like her comment on toni may ig when she came back she said she was free.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:22 am

Emayem wrote:@brownravens I think the fact that she went back and watched the Bachelorette is even wierder now that you can see how insecure she was about other girls connections with Matty. Why watch him fall in love with another woman?!

I would have to find my post but when it was discussed awhile back my first thought was she was doing so to compare Matty in love with GL to Matty with her. Focusing on the past like that while in a relationship with someone is never a good thing Suspect jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Emayem wrote:@brownravens I think the fact that she went back and watched the Bachelorette is even wierder now that you can see how insecure she was about other girls connections with Matty. Why watch him fall in love with another woman?!

I would have to find my post but when it was discussed awhile back my first thought was she was doing so to compare Matty in love with GL to Matty with her. Focusing on the past like that while in a relationship with someone is never a good thing  Suspect  jmo

I find the whole watching the Bachelorette season very weird. IMO she is either completely confident and happy in the relationship she has and is just curious, she is F1 but not emotionally attached to the outcome anymore, or she is scorned and trying to make sense of it all/pick holes in something she thought was real. I'm choosing to believe option 2 or 3
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:@Emayem IA I think her intention was definitely to minimise the other 2 connections and I think that speaks volumes about her character. It shows a sore winner at best and sour grapes at worst. I think her attitude is  very strange if she's F1 - she can't stand to talk about other connections yet she's watching the show in it's entirety and even weirder she has gone back and watched Bachelorette Season 2. What!?!?!

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that. So weird! dizzy  jmo

that is a typical F2 reaction no? to want to know the why and if

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:48 am

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:@Emayem IA I think her intention was definitely to minimise the other 2 connections and I think that speaks volumes about her character. It shows a sore winner at best and sour grapes at worst. I think her attitude is  very strange if she's F1 - she can't stand to talk about other connections yet she's watching the show in it's entirety and even weirder she has gone back and watched Bachelorette Season 2. What!?!?!

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that. So weird! dizzy  jmo

that is a typical F2 reaction no? to want to know the why and if

That was my initial though too as well - why would you want to see the heartbreak of your partner? And if you're in that new giddy in love phase why would you waste your time with dwelling on your partner's past?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:13 am

In the family photo of the hometown visits Laura and Matty have their arms around each other and look so comfortable together. I don't see that in any of the other girls photos.
*edit*

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:16 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4408780/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-falling-hard-Elise-Stacy.html

I think Matty has connected with multiple women this season. Matty and Elise look pretty close in these photos.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:29 am

Michdealm wrote:In the family photo of the hometown visits Laura and Matty have their arms around each other and look so comfortable together. I don't see that in any of the other girls photos.
*edit*

@Michdealm  Totally agree.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:38 am

Mommyof2 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4408780/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-falling-hard-Elise-Stacy.html

I think Matty has connected with multiple women this season.  Matty and Elise look pretty close in these photos.  

When I saw these I was convinced it couldn't be the first SD because they looked so comfortable together! haha
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:56 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Not to mention Laura ' s IG post about running away from the mansion.  I would think if she was the F1, it would have been a wonderful experience that she would treasure.  Hmmm...  scratch dizzy

If she is F1 maybe things have gone to the crapper since the show ended nearly 4 months ago so she's getting her Toni May compensation and the show has been OTT to try hide that. Crazy theory that probably isn't the case but IDK. Or she is not F1. It's all weird to me and I can't wait for it to be over laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:04 am

*** Just a reminder: if a post is indirectly baiting or negative in any way towards other members it will be deleted. Members are allowed to post about contestants - negative, positive, or neutral. The rules on the forum have been this way for a long time and are the same for every season. Favorites or not, it's not personal and no one should take anything posted about a contestant personally. Reminders have been posted all season long. It's getting to the end of things so any post that is not specifically clear about who "people" are (people include members on this board) will be deleted. Please keep posts on the contestants only and not about other members. TYSM ****
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:15 am

Has anyone mentioned the date on the river after Laura won some alone time with MJ.
That's I think, the first time she made a dig at MJ ----
Showing some jealousy? Or her lack of focus on What they both had, instead of his rel with others (MJ didn't hesitate to eliminate Alix when she talked abt connections he had made already instead of her chances with him)

They kissed and she said it was a good kiss.. then she added that he had good practise. So he laughed and he jokingly tried to distract her pointing at something and saying.. "look at that ... "

When I saw that I was like hmm... I notice on screen, it seems Tara always focuses on just wat they hav, and even Elise hasn't referred to wat other hav with him but focusses on what they have. I'm sure that he must find that endearing.
I guess he would hav different stds for someone if he fell for her early tho.

With regard to his type being Georgia. Some ppl sleuthed his type befor bach to be more like Elise/Tara so I'm unsure... def not blonde tho Smiley
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger