Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nick must think he's absolutely hilarious in his IG story. Suspect

Consistently making me cringe since 2014. Rolling Eyes


laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

He’s such a petty, petty mean girl. I don’t hate him though.
avatar
sosleepy

Posts : 4904
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mistygracie74 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:38 am

Personally, I found what he said very funny & poignant! I love how raw he is & pulls no punches! :claphands yes
avatar
mistygracie74

Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:43 am

Since Kaitlyn was such a wretched person to him, overtly and consistently, I don’t really care. Can’t blame the guy. Kinda funny.

But again, I don’t hate Nick. laugh out loud
avatar
sosleepy

Posts : 4904
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:47 am

After he last BS he pulled on social media, I expected pettiness from him. He didn't let me down, and that's not a good thing. Grow up, Nick.
avatar
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3359
Join date : 2016-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Zaynab on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Since Kaitlyn was such a wretched person to him, overtly and consistently, I don’t really care. Can’t blame the guy. Kinda funny.

But again, I don’t hate Nick. laugh out loud

I agree, I didn't even find what he said to be that big of a deal, IMO. I thought it was funny too.
avatar
Zaynab

Female Posts : 343
Join date : 2017-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Aria on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:53 am

The fat-shaming has definitely pushed me into the "extreme, extreme, EXTREME dislike" category. Which he followed up by making fun of someone's looks. I just think that stuff is unacceptable. I'm honestly embarrased I ever liked or rooted for him. 

Like, he's pushing 40, exclusively dating women who look like they should be getting to Algebra soon, hasn't had a real job in 4 years, and his only friends are 20-something y/o Bachelor alums. Like, dude. Where does this arrogance come from when your life is this embarrassing and empty?

IMO.
avatar
Aria

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Since Kaitlyn was such a wretched person to him, overtly and consistently, I don’t really care. Can’t blame the guy. Kinda funny.

But again, I don’t hate Nick. laugh out loud
When Nick and Vanessa broke up Kait was really kind and thoughtful in her comments & acknowledging how hard BN relationships can be. Seems to be forgotten but Pepperidge farm remembers.
avatar
ReneeM

Posts : 4507
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:01 am

I was probably on a Bachelor nation hiatus and missed Fat Shaming gate. Totes agree, the guy is a wreck. Bachelor world completely trashed his life. I still find him amusing though. laugh out loud He’s definitely Regina George. laugh out loud Perfect analogy. 


I just kind of remember how awful Kaitlyn was to him on Jimmy Kimmel when his season premiered. Just totally, embarrassingly, stupidly awful. His petty little IG story is all kinds of whatever to me, when you compare it.
avatar
sosleepy

Posts : 4904
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was probably on a Bachelor nation hiatus and missed Fat Shaming gate. Totes agree, the guy is a wreck. Bachelor world completely trashed his life. I still find him amusing though. laugh out loud He’s definitely Regina George. laugh out loud Perfect analogy. 


I just kind of remember how awful Kaitlyn was to him on Jimmy Kimmel when his season premiered. Just totally, embarrassingly, stupidly awful. His petty little IG story is all kinds of whatever to me, when you compare it.
& then he followed up Jimmy Kimmel by posting a pic from that interview on IG and captioned it with an orange emoji making fun of Kaitlyn's spray tan. Not debating anyone's right to like or dislike who they want but let's not make Nick some innocent victim of Kaitlyn's when the facts don't support that. Nick has always given just as good as he got.
avatar
ReneeM

Posts : 4507
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Aria on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh, yeah, I don't get into the Nick v. Kaitlyn stuff because I think they both hold some weird grudge against each other and pretty much always choose the low road. Like how Nick followed that Kimmel appearance by putting an orange emoji on a pic of Kaitlyn to mock her looks. I just was speaking to my general dislike of the guy, because I always feel like he gets away with his mean girl behavior. 

IMO.
avatar
Aria

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was probably on a Bachelor nation hiatus and missed Fat Shaming gate. Totes agree, the guy is a wreck. Bachelor world completely trashed his life. I still find him amusing though. laugh out loud He’s definitely Regina George. laugh out loud Perfect analogy. 


I just kind of remember how awful Kaitlyn was to him on Jimmy Kimmel when his season premiered. Just totally, embarrassingly, stupidly awful. His petty little IG story is all kinds of whatever to me, when you compare it.
& then he followed up Jimmy Kimmel by posting a pic from that interview on IG and captioned it with an orange emoji making fun of Kaitlyn's spray tan. Not debating anyone's right to like or dislike who they want but let's not make Nick some innocent victim of Kaitlyn's when the facts don't support that. Nick has always given just as good as he got.


Girl... I DEFINITELY don’t think Nick is some innocent victim. laugh out loud The guy is basically comparable to the pettiest biotch in any given middle school. laugh out loud laugh out loud

He’s awful. His life is a mess. I also find him amusing. laugh out loud Sorry, conundrum.
avatar
sosleepy

Posts : 4904
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:29 am

Of course he would make a joke about it. no no


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Linds911
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 9742
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 28
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum