SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:34 am

There was a trickle on Twitter of show fans saying silly about Kaitlyn should have picked Nick and somesuch.
They can stop now. Nick’s IG vid should effectively nail that shut.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:43 am

Yeah she and Nick wouldn't have lasted as long as she and Shawn did had she picked him. Probably wouldn't have even lasted a year. jmo. He best not try going after her though!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:50 am

Linds911 wrote:Yeah she and Nick wouldn't have lasted as long as she and Shawn did had she picked him. Probably wouldn't have even lasted a year. jmo. He best not try going after her though!
No worries, Kait's about a decade too old for him :gotcha:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:18 am

Linds911 wrote:Yeah she and Nick wouldn't have lasted as long as she and Shawn did had she picked him. Probably wouldn't have even lasted a year. jmo. He best not try going after her though!

I thought his vid made it clear that it’s not even a remote possibility. yes
My take is that he knows that Bach nation thrives off speculation and since the Andi thing went on and on after she broke up with Josh and then some fans started up again with throwing Andi’s name onto Nick’s IG posts after he broke up with Vanessa ... well, better to shut down SM speculators swiftly now that K is a free agent again.
It’s the nature of the show that these cycles of fan behavour predictably repeat.

IMO Kaitlyn will last with a guy who is best suited to her. Obviously she hasn’t met him yet. It’s unfortunate it wasn’t Shawn but since it wasn’t she will have to heal then move forward.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I agree! I also thought Nick's House of Cards metaphor was brilliant! Personally, I didn't mind if Nick took a jab at Kaitlyn & Shawn's breakup especially with how obnoxious they were towards him! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:27 am

Nick is still singing the same song "To all the girls I loved before"    laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:16 am

According to Nick's instastory : he's starting his own podcast.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:48 am

This...the same dude who made fun of everyone in BN having a podcast Rolling Eyes Not interested in hearing him mumbling.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:42 pm

Great podcast! I'm soo glad Nick told what really happened between him & Kaitlyn! Kaitlyn is soo full of S%* with her "version" of events!
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kaitlyn never actually told her "version" of events just small pieces, never felt the need to explain the whole event. I also remember when nick was engaged to Vanessa and people asked about raven, he said " its disrespectful to talk about her when he is engaged". Kaitlyn was engaged to shawn and it was her journey to find her man, not nicks journey.
Hopefully its out of his system now and can move on after 3+ years.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:54 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kaitlyn never actually told her "version" of events just small pieces, never felt the need to explain the whole event. I also remember when nick was engaged to Vanessa and people asked about raven, he said " its disrespectful to talk about her when he is engaged". Kaitlyn was engaged to shawn and it was her journey to find her man, not nicks journey.
Hopefully its out of his system now and can move on after 3+ years.

Mozhi1, I respectfully disagree. It was Nick's story to tell because he was part of that journey and Nick waited until after Kaitlyn & Shawn broken up to say anything.. I still say Kaitlyn is full of poop for claiming she wanted Ben over Nick in her final 3. BS! Kaitlyn has revised history, I'm just glad Nick got to tell his side. :yes:
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:08 pm

Please stay on topic which is Nick Viall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689