SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:18 am

Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:IMO the only reason Jackie O and Kyle were surprised was because Sophie spilled the beans. I'm sure they weren't expecting her to name the winner.

IMO there are too many factors in Stu's favour for him not to be F1. And the betting odd's haven't been wrong for the past three seasons.

Sophie flat-out said on the first interview she did with Jackie preaseason that she would tell her who won.  Jackie was the one who said "no don't, it's more fun to guess".  I honestly think Sophie is finding the lying part incredibly hard as it is just not in her nature so she was probably dying to tell someone.  

The betting odds for Stu are impossible to ignore IMO - he's definitely F1 for me based on those figures alone.  You're right that Sportsbet have never got it wrong and the same with Survivor - Jericho won last night as predicted by the odds.  They did have Odette as favourite on but I don't think anyone actually worked out the max bet?  Max loss could have indicated Jericho even if Odette had the slimmest odds.

Stu is a lock for F1 IMO and now I'm really just interested to find out who F2 is, whether Apollo will be the next Bach lead, and whether James will need to hire a personal assistant to handle all his marriage proposals.

Your post is spot on Smiley

I haven't watched many episodes but I have read the episode posts from day one. I have loved reading them and feel like I know the men as well as if I had watched the episodes. I am not a great Sophie fan BUT I honestly do hope she finds true love. She deserves that, as everyone does. Her lifestyle (including her recent purchase of a 1.1 million dollar Queensland home) would send an ordinary Aussie bloke into financial ruin (My opinion of course).
Not having an invested interest in the lead has meant I am far more objective this season. And my objective opinion is Stu will win.

And I thought it was interesting Stu was the only man fully clothed in the puppy magazine photos. To me this says Stu is thoughtful of his children and his reputation as a father. For this reason, IMO I can't see him being a party animal and playboy. I also think he seems to genuinely care about Sophie, and if he can treat her like a princess then I am all for him being F1

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:40 am

DM posted this while the episode was still airing:

Bobette wrote:Massive blow-by-blow recap of Stu's date on Daily Mail ALREADY.  Wonder how many weeks ago they wrote this.  Suspect

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4969224/Stu-Laundy-scores-single-date-Sophie-Monk.html

And this almost immediately after Luke's elimination:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4969444/SHOCKING-Bachelorette-favourite-look-gets-BOOTED-off.html

IMO DM "journalists" couldn't even type fast enough to get these articles out so quickly, let alone allow time for them to be edited and {HA HAA HA} fact checked before publication.  IMO these articles were prewritten a LONG time ago.

IMO DM have known all long who wins.  That would explain the continual banging on about Stu winning despite ZERO evidence, and the way they completely ignored @AllAboutLove's considerable SM evidence proving Luke left early.  

Publishing an article proving Luke couldn't be F1 would have ruined his "shock elimination".  They've been quick enough to publish stories about Sam and other contestants already being on dating apps, and yet nothing about Luke?

DM are totally in TPTB's pocket this season, IMO.  no And Sportsbet are probably right there too.   no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What interests me most about Luke being eliminated is that the pre-season sleuthing was correct even before Sportsbet was (I'll save my post for that thread) and even before DM articles or anything else!

That's what is key for me is that the pre-season sleuthing about Luke's SM activity and him being able to be on SM almost daily, posting IG stories even live (I couldn't get past that one), traveling to NZ so much, etc all pointed to Luke not being F1. None of it ever made sense to me and why Luke's SM activity ruled him out as eliminated back in July.

So if anything, it has reconfirmed to trust the sleuthing (especially pre-season sleuthing) and NOT the media or betting or anything else and as posted before I couldn't get how Luke was an somehow an exception to the rule that SM activity doesn't lie. It's why I kept banging on how the only way Luke could be F1 was if he was doing some masterful SM misdirection, never traveled at all and it was all a HUGE misdirect - which in the end it wasn't.

As always, goes to show that even with the show having no Season Preview so no SCs, the sleuthing pre-season still told the story when it came to SM activity of Luke's and that the fact that the ONLY winning whispers surrounded Stu (@Skeppy being the first to post about Stu being in F2 and before the season aired) say it all imo.

Yay to sleuthing Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1176891977

So now that Luke is out... going back to pre-season sleuthing... do you think there is a chance that the FRC was filmed a week before what we think it is? Because that's the only way that James could be in F2. Otherwise it has to be out of Stu, Jarrod and Apollo... with Stu being an obvious winner out of that group.

What do we know about Osher's movements in the week before the 12th of August? James was back in Tasmania having drinks with Ash Pollard on the 9th... Which is why I think he is F3.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:52 am

If Jarrod and Apollo are in the top 3 my question would be why have an F2? Going by what I read no one likes Jarrod, so him being top 2 would turn people off watching the final. Apollo is liked but seriously he is 24 and doesn't want children, so there is no way (IMO) he is a viable F2 contender.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:04 am

Storybook wrote:If Jarrod and Apollo are in the top 3 my question would be why have an F2? Going by what I read no one likes Jarrod, so him being top 2 would turn people off watching the final. Apollo is liked but seriously he is 24 and doesn't want children, so there is no way (IMO) he is a viable F2 contender.

IMO they would want Apollo to go at F3 if they are even remotely considering him for Bach Lead 2018.  Leaving Jarrod v Stu with Stu the clear audience preference I would imagine.  That's the only way I see Sophie coming out of this without major uproar.

Also on the contrary, I think people would turn on in droves if Jarrod is in the final 2 because (a) they would want to make sure she doesn't pick him and (b) it's pretty clear IMO he's going to have an A-grade hissy fit if he doesn't win - and that's good telly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:07 am

People are calling for Jarrod to go home now, so for him to go to F2 I think people might lose the plot as much as Jarrod is being portrayed to. I can see TPTB thinking it will save backlash for Sophie to pick a 'normal' guy Stu as the winner, but it might cause an uproar. Jarrod getting to F2 will be farcical IMO.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:15 am

Storybook wrote:People are calling for Jarrod to go home now, so for him to go to F2 I think people might lose the plot as much as Jarrod is being portrayed to. I can see TPTB thinking it will save backlash for Sophie to pick a 'normal' guy Stu as the winner, but it might cause an uproar. Jarrod getting to F2 will be farcical IMO.

People were consistently calling for Alex to be sent packing from night 1 and she ended up winning.  IMO they've been going OTT with the stage 5 clinger edit for this very reason - yes it would be a farce for Jarrod to get to F2 but people would still have Alex in the back of their minds.  

Viewers may think the clinger can win again.  So they tune in.  And at the end of the day, that's all that TPTB care about, IMO. They don't care if they ruin Jarrod's reputation, or how believable it is that Sophie likes him.  They just want ratings, IMO, to ensure they still have a job.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:24 am

With Alex I was not alone in thinking she would win, despite her 'crazy' edit. It was obvious Richie was very attracted to her. She had more than one SD and SQT. And in my mind there was no way Richie would take a single mother to the final to dump her. If he took her then she would win. Richie's mother loving Nikki was the kiss of death for Nikki.

IMO Jarrod is different. He has only had one single date. To me Sophie doesn't come across as having an undeniable attraction to him. So based on Sophie's feelings I can't see there being any use taking him to F2. Maybe she will take Apollo, at least then people might still think it isn't a one horse race.

This season is a mess and I can't see it ending well.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:08 am

Bachie powers want maximum outrage. They will have fan fave and resident sweetheart James as F2 and Stu the infamous intruder as F1. Fans will be pining hard for James to be the next Bachie everyone will want to apply thinking or hoping it's him. Jarrod will leave after hometowns I reckon. Apollo F3. All just my gut feel.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:11 am

BlueJeans wrote:Bachie powers want maximum outrage. They will have fan fave and resident sweetheart James as F2 and Stu the infamous intruder as F1. Fans will be pining hard for James to be the next Bachie everyone will want to apply thinking or hoping it's him. Jarrod will leave after hometowns I reckon. Apollo F3. All just my gut feel.

That's exactly what I would have expected too @BlueJeans, but we have that pic of James on Ash Pollard's IG on Aug 9th which is before the FRC and if Luke's SM sleuthing proved correct, unfortunately I see no reason why James' shouldn't be too.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:14 am

Bobette wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:Bachie powers want maximum outrage. They will have fan fave and resident sweetheart James as F2 and Stu the infamous intruder as F1. Fans will be pining hard for James to be the next Bachie everyone will want to apply thinking or hoping it's him. Jarrod will leave after hometowns I reckon. Apollo F3. All just my gut feel.

That's exactly what I would have expected too @BlueJeans, but we have that pic of James on Sarah Pollard's IG on Aug 9th which is before the FRC and if Luke's SM sleuthing proved correct, unfortunately I see no reason why James' shouldn't be too.  

Ah thanks for the heads up. I haven't been following the sleuthing as closely this season. I became all sleuthed out after Matty J season! That's interesting to know. I can't picture it going any other way....

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:16 am

BlueJeans wrote:
Bobette wrote:

That's exactly what I would have expected too @BlueJeans, but we have that pic of James on Sarah Pollard's IG on Aug 9th which is before the FRC and if Luke's SM sleuthing proved correct, unfortunately I see no reason why James' shouldn't be too.  

Ah thanks for the heads up. I haven't been following the sleuthing as closely this season. I became all sleuthed out after Matty J season! That's interesting to know. I can't picture it going any other way....

No worries.  I need to correct myself though - it's Ash Pollard, not Sarah.  D'oh!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans