SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:02 pm

Bobette wrote:Sophie said the name of F1 on Kyle & Jackie O this morning but they censored it before it could go to air.  Tease.

Sophie Monk reveals the WINNER of The Bachelorette on live radio show and calls her new beau the 'best lover she's ever had'

Sophie Monk has revealed the winner of The Bachelorette.

Talking to Kyle and Jackie O live on their KIIS FM radio show on Wednesday, Sophie told the pair who had won her heart.

But not to ruin it for fans, the radio hosts decided to beep out his name with a censor, so only the pair could hear.

Straight after she revealed the winner, Kyle asked: 'Are you sure that's the right decision?'

Sophie said she was sure and Jackie jumped in, saying she liked the contestant.

'I get a good vibe off him.'

Kyle also asked about their sex life, and asked if he was 'the best lover you've ever had.'  

'I'd say yes,' Sophie said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4967960/Sophie-Monk-reveals-winner-Bachelorette.html

This just reveals to me it's not Luke, Stu or James imo. They seem very surprised, almost as if he isn't a popular or obvious choice. Would make sense why Sophie said it was 'surprising'. I doubt it is Jarrod with his edit, because Jackie said "I like him, I like him", so it has to be someone who has at least got some screen time to come across nice but not an obvious frontrunner? I literally can't think of who it could be

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:27 pm

I'm starting to think maybe it's Apollo...

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:35 pm

stoneleigh wrote:I'm starting to think maybe it's Apollo...

I'm thinking it comes down to Apollo, Luke or James for sure. They're the only ones to have had enough screen time to come across nice and be liked. But all three have misleading SM. Wasn't Apollo and James following and liking single and bikini accounts on instagram? Not very F1 imo. I'm writing off Luke because Jackie seemed very surprised and she initially picked Luke.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:48 pm

I just listened to the clip and watched their reactions. In my opinion it is still Stu. I think Jackie was more surprised that Sophie actually told them. Kyle didn't seem surprised at all. The whole country kind of thinks that Stu is a playboy based solely on trash media so Jackie saying "I like him, I like him, I get good vibes" makes total sense to me.

Unless the FRC was filmed a LOT earlier than we think... it can't be James. If it is a surprise then I think it is Apollo. Jarrod and Blake's edit rule them out...

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:58 pm

IMO the only reason Jackie O and Kyle were surprised was because Sophie spilled the beans. I'm sure they weren't expecting her to name the winner.

IMO there are too many factors in Stu's favour for him not to be F1. And the betting odd's haven't been wrong for the past three seasons.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Storybook wrote:IMO the only reason Jackie O and Kyle were surprised was because Sophie spilled the beans. I'm sure they weren't expecting her to name the winner.

IMO there are too many factors in Stu's favour for him not to be F1. And the betting odd's haven't been wrong for the past three seasons.

I know we are placing a lot of emphasis on betting, but for anyone who watched Richie's season, Nikki had one of the lowest bets. And I remember this for sure because I followed it very closely and even betted on her thinking she was definitely the winner. It wasn't until towards the end when the 'Alex suitcase' article came out that Nikki was knocked off lowest odds by Alex. So even though I do believe it could be partially driven by the people at Sportsbet (which shouldn't be legal), it is mainly driven by the betters especially with countless articles saying Stu has won.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:12 pm

Just listened to the full interview with Soph. After she told them who F1 was, they went through the list of the remaining 9 men. In order:

Kyle said:
1. James
2. Mackane - Kyle asks, 'Is that a meal?' Jackie O replies no it's Mack
Jackie O said:
3. Luke
4. Jarrod - talked about him being a stage 5 clinger. Jackie said she texted Sophie saying she thinks Jarrod would be good for her, but what a terrible misjudgement. Again Sophie defended him saying all guys acted weird under pressure
Kyle said:
5. Sam - Jackie reiterated with 'Uncle Sam'
6. Stu - Kyle says 'the newspapers are convinced he is the winner for some reason. He is the rich bloke. He's nice.' Jackie also says he's nice. Again Sophie says 'people will be surprised by the end'
7. Blake - Jackie said she likes Blake because he is so funny but not the right guy for Soph. He is good for the show
8. Apollo - Kyle says 'the magician' and both Kyle and Jackie agrees he is sweet but Kyle says he has a poop job and Jackie says she thought age was an issue but he is mature
9. AJ - Kyle and Jackie don't remember him

From this, the only two guys they did not expand on was James and Luke.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:23 pm

After the Odette mishap at the beginning of the season, Sportsbet had Jeiricho and Tara for the Survivor F2 for well over a month. This had to be fed information as there were so many strong players.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:09 pm

stoneleigh wrote:I just listened to the clip and watched their reactions. In my opinion it is still Stu. I think Jackie was more surprised that Sophie actually told them. Kyle didn't seem surprised at all. The whole country kind of thinks that Stu is a playboy based solely on trash media so Jackie saying "I like him, I like him, I get good vibes" makes total sense to me.

Unless the FRC was filmed a LOT earlier than we think... it can't be James. If it is a surprise then I think it is Apollo. Jarrod and Blake's edit rule them out...

Where did you watch it @stoneleigh?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Sundy wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:I just listened to the clip and watched their reactions. In my opinion it is still Stu. I think Jackie was more surprised that Sophie actually told them. Kyle didn't seem surprised at all. The whole country kind of thinks that Stu is a playboy based solely on trash media so Jackie saying "I like him, I like him, I get good vibes" makes total sense to me.

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/kyle-jackie-o/sophie-monk-just-revealed-the-winner-of-the-bachelorette

The full podcast is uploaded on their main page too if you want to listen to the whole thing.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:06 am

joshfan wrote:
Storybook wrote:IMO the only reason Jackie O and Kyle were surprised was because Sophie spilled the beans. I'm sure they weren't expecting her to name the winner.

I know we are placing a lot of emphasis on betting, but for anyone who watched Richie's season, Nikki had one of the lowest bets. And I remember this for sure because I followed it very closely and even betted on her thinking she was definitely the winner. It wasn't until towards the end when the 'Alex suitcase' article came out that Nikki was knocked off lowest odds by Alex. So even though I do believe it could be partially driven by the people at Sportsbet (which shouldn't be legal), it is mainly driven by the betters especially with countless articles saying Stu has won.

Sophie flat-out said on the first interview she did with Jackie preaseason that she would tell her who won.  Jackie was the one who said "no don't, it's more fun to guess".  I honestly think Sophie is finding the lying part incredibly hard as it is just not in her nature so she was probably dying to tell someone.  

The betting odds for Stu are impossible to ignore IMO - he's F1 for me based on those figures alone.  Nikki may have had the best odds but I can't recall if anyone worked out the max loss?  That's the key indicator - not who has the lowest odds but how much money SB will lose if that person wins

IMO Sportsbet have never got it wrong and the same with Survivor - Jericho won last night as predicted by the odds.  They did have Odette as favourite early on but again I don't think anyone calculated out the max bet?  Max loss could have indicated Jericho even if Odette had the slimmest odds.

Stu is a lock for F1 IMO and now I'm really just interested to find out who F2 is, whether Apollo will be the next Bach lead, and whether James will need to hire a personal assistant to handle all his marriage proposals. Unfortunately this season hasn't given us much to go on, without a preview etc.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:16 am

stoneleigh wrote:
Sundy wrote:

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/kyle-jackie-o/sophie-monk-just-revealed-the-winner-of-the-bachelorette

The full podcast is uploaded on their main page too if you want to listen to the whole thing.

Jackie's reaction. cantstopl

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 C83REPI
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans