SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:18 am

Bobette wrote:Didn't think I'd say this but I actually feel sorry for Luke.  IMO he'd have spent the past 3 weeks with people assuming he won.  Pretty rough if he turns out to be F2.  But hey, I'm sure there's at least one appropriate motivational quote in his giant archive!

I guess his SM activity was all totally legit then - props to you for finding all that out and screen capping it, @AllAboutLove.  Sleuthing trumps edit once again.

Other than Luke being in F2, I'm wondering if Luke is not in F2?  question 

Going back to pre-season sleuthing of Luke's SM activity and him being in NZ around when the finale filmed... it was subsequently discussed that Luke may self-eliminate and maybe he still does?

IDK. Something always hasn't added up with Luke's SM activity and his traveling based on his SM while the show was airing. Unless that was all a ruse even for non-F1? Maybe he is being paid to play a role and thus him being able to be on his SM during filming and traveling and things? 

OTOH, if Luke is in F2 then maybe he is getting a bachelor lead edit (whether will be one or not) considering how brief his M&G was... that his CP chat wasn't shown, etc. Still, Luke barely narrates... that's never a good sign for someone to be in F2 or next lead imo... usually those in F2 or next lead narrate quite a bit.... 
I really wish there was a Season Preview to sleuth SCs Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2292733854
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:22 am

@AllAboutLove - A thought just occurred:

If Luke's SM is accurate and he was in NZ on the 9th then he wasn't at the FRC at all and hence not even F2 let alone F1.  

James for F2 then?  question  OR JARROD? question question question Perhaps they're setting people up to fear another Alex situation.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:26 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove - A thought just occurred:

If Luke's SM is accurate and he was in NZ on the 9th then he wasn't at the FRC at all and hence not even F2 let alone F1.  

James for F2 then?  question  OR JARROD? question question question  Perhaps they're setting people up to fear another Alex situation.

Maybe Apollo? Wasn't there a pic with James and Ash Pollard posted on the 9th? That would rule him out for FRC too.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:28 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove - A thought just occurred - if Luke's SM was accurate and he was in NZ on the 9th then he wasn't at the FRC at all and hence likely to be not even F2 let alone F1.  

James for F2 confirmed?  question  OR JARROD? question question question

Hm so what is the latest episode luke had to be in before his SM rules him out? Before HTD? I don’t see Blake making it through (assuming the source is right that he is F4 + he has 2nd SD right before HTD and i don’t think he was sent home on that date imo) to HTD without Luke making it too just imo.

Unless Luke leaves himself, which I highly doubt. His SM seems very chirpy. He is all over twitter, watching along, talking very highly of and TO sophie aswell. This is all very confusing!!!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:32 am

@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1377737533 I posted similar about Luke and ITA, his traveling dates if legit would rule him out of FRC  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633

James I am not sure about as being in F2 (would Soph really do that? and post of James on her IG if he was in F2)? Not to mention, that one pic of James he was tagged in around Aug 9 I think (hmm so Luke also had a tagged pics of him around then - did they all get time off or were already eliminated pre-FRC)?

Jarrod has been narrating a ton and has a ton of screentime so far. If Jarrod doesn't go out soon I fear he will end up at FRC.... and if Stu is F1 he will need to give Jarrod some forks that Apollo can magically help Jarrod drink his wine from because it will be nek level meltdown imo if Jarrod is F2  :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1377737533 I posted similar about Luke and ITA, his traveling dates if legit would rule him out of FRC  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633

James I am not sure about as being in F2 (would Soph really do that? and post of James on her IG if he was in F2)? Not to mention, that one pic of James he was tagged in around Aug 9 I think (hmm so Luke also had a tagged pics of him around then - did they all get time off or were already eliminated pre-FRC)?

Jarrod has been narrating a ton and has a ton of screentime so far. If Jarrod doesn't go out soon I fear he will end up at FRC.... and if Stu is F1 he will need to give Jarrod some forks that Apollo can magically help Jarrod drink his wine from because it will be nek level meltdown imo if Jarrod is F2  :shocked!:

OMG that's totally what they're going to do isn't it? rofl

That would explain a LOT including the weird DM articles about him with the Mexico brochure, the pink letter, the pack of cigarettes....

If he is F2 either he's having fun with it by throwing out all these red herrings or he has well and truly gone of the deep end.

MORE POPCORN PLEASE. 2pop
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1377737533 I posted similar about Luke and ITA, his traveling dates if legit would rule him out of FRC  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633

If Jarrod is F2 then it would explain him starting to smoke and his ex saying he is a stage five clinger in RL :shocked!: scary by this article looks like he is following Sophie around the world as well giggling

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4938016/The-Bachelorette-s-Jarrod-Mexico.html

ETA @Bobette SNAP!!!! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

If Jarrod is F2 then it would explain him starting to smoke and his ex saying he is a stage five clinger in RL :shocked!: scary by this article looks like he is following Sophie around the world as well giggling

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4938016/The-Bachelorette-s-Jarrod-Mexico.html

ETA @Bobette SNAP!!!! Hugesmile

HA HAA - Great Minds, @LeapofFaith!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1377737533

The more I think about it, the more it makes perfect sense.  People will be SUPER aware of the stage 5 clinger approach that got Alex the win and will be horrified to think it can happen again - people will be overwhelmingly behind Stu if it comes down to the two of them, IMO.  Which in turn would most likely mediate any backlash resulting from her choosing Stu.  

SHREWD MOVE, producers!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:00 am

***Noting here that Glow By Beca has still not uploaded any pics of contestants this season.  If she posts a pic of Stu, she may well be upholding her tradition of spoiling F1s.***
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:18 am

Honestly if Stu is F1 then I totally think the other guys are playing a role on the show and off the show. 

I say this because they all seem so friendly on SM liking each other's pics and things that to me it is waaay too suss that the edit that is being shown is real (I think it is just an edit). To me the only thing it is real this season is UNreal TV edit laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Honestly if Stu is F1 then I totally think the other guys are playing a role on the show and off the show. 

I say this because they all seem so friendly on SM liking each other's pics and things that to me it is waaay too suss that the edit that is being shown is real (I think it is just an edit). To me the only thing it is real this season is UNreal TV edit laugh out loud

It won't be truly UNreal until they break down the fourth wall and show a producer on camera or similar stunt ala Sian in Matty's Bach.  Or we find out Sophie's actually pregnant with the cameraman's baby.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:15 am

^ laugh out loud too true!!  I really wish there was a Season Preview to sleuth screencaps! Because I am not totally sold yet on Sportsbet... 

I do think F1 is still between Stu and Luke though... and Stu being F1 makes a lot of sense to me given the edit thus far and pre-season sleuthing.

However, Luke's current SM and especially his captions regarding Soph (even tagging her in his pics) seem a bit too intimate imo for a F2 and seem more F1-like? Could be a plan and part of a ruse or he's having a hard time letting go or he may still be F1 and Sportsbet doesn't know for sure? His SM activity and traveling while filming is hard to ignore though. Ep3SD and early Sportsbet odds were pro-F1 as is other past season contestants liking Luke's posts - even Glow By Beca - while she hasn't posted on her IG account, she did post a pic of Luke and Soph from their SD in her IGstory (only one so far she has posted of) and she likes Luke's pics he posts of him and Soph....

So will keep sleuthing... although it def sucks considering there's no Season Preview SCs and TPTB have ensured that there's none  :pout
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans