SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:12 pm

IA. It is much more fun to sleuth with at least some doubt and especially knowing there are intruders rather than OTT obvious - I mean, we called that one back in March laugh out loud. I am just going to sleuth regardless of Sportsbet... especially given they don't have that disclaimer of knowing the ending like they did with Mattys' season.

If Luke is F1? If he gets Ep3 SD then I would have called that anyway. It's such a staple (not just for Aussie shows) that the SD in Ep3 (or Ep3 5 depending on the show/franchise) is what I look to first as an F1 indicator. Only way it won't happen imo is if that contestant self-eliminates or something else happens... I'd love it if that pattern for F1 SD doesn't continue because it is getting super boring to predict F1 before the show even finishes ending just because they stick to such a script dizzy will see which way it ends after all this laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Oh my gosh my head it spinning. I had decided after Elise that IG was not my friend and even the heartbroken will use it to keep up the charade. I don't know what to think with Luke. There is something not adding up. I wonder if the max bet of $10 is an indication of him leaving? I suppose we will need to closely look at screencaps to see if they support him walking.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh my gosh my head it spinning. I had decided after Elise that IG was not my friend and even the heartbroken will use it to keep up the charade. I don't know what to think with Luke. There is something not adding up. I wonder if the max bet of $10 is an indication of him leaving?  I suppose we will need to closely look at screencaps to see if they support him walking.

There is something not adding up

This^^^

Sophie is being quoted in the media this morning saying she used to feel repulsive and have low self esteem, but has now found "the perfect man for me".  That certainly sounds like a woman who is in a relationship with someone very good at cheering people up and helping them feel good about themselves.  But how on earth to reconcile that with Luke's globetrotting pre-FRC SM activity?  

It just doesn't fit.  

Possible scenario: They may have approached Luke to be on the show but he said he couldn't because he had commitments in AU & NZ around that time so they promised him that time off so he could meet his obligations, after which he (and his friend?) flew to Fiji for the FRC.  This would be unprecedented, but perhaps something TPTB were willing to do if they felt Luke was right for her.  

But they why all this pre-season emphasis on a "normal, down to earth guy"?  They put "down to earth" in Luke's bio, but IMO his SM tells a very different story.  Is it just the case that Sophie has a different definition of "down to earth"?  Is Sophie's use of the term "normal bloke" just designed to make the audience believe that Jarrod or James could possibly have a chance with her?

I just don't know.  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:31 am

So after a bit more sleuthing, Luke was not only in NZ around Aug 9/10 but also August 5. How on earth could he have had that much time off when filming was ongoing? Since July he was active almost daily on SM. And so much travelling to NZ. Back then I definitely thought he was eliminated due to so much activity. So either he was eliminated or he wasn't eliminated and was allowed a ton of time off from filming?

I'm like Jon Snow at this point. I know nothing.  dizzy

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 F87a2ebf6d16dcef0bc63415287fd529
IG tommymantastic
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:47 am

The only conclusion I can come to is that Luke is F1 and was given time off.  WHY I have no idea but I suspect they really wanted him to do the show so cut him a deal.  I guess he really must be perfect for Sophie if they bent over backwards like that.  Similar perhaps to giving Laura all that free advertising?  

If Luke gets an F1 style red carpet edit tonight I'll probably just stick a fork in it and turn my attention to sleuthing F2 and 3.  I had a lightbulb moment earlier: IMO "normal/down to earth" is this seasons "dark horse/slow burn" equivalent, i.e. that narrative relates more to the F2/3 than the F1, IMO.

At this point I just want to get the show on the road so I can see the red carpet arrivals to double check that Luke gets an F1 M&G edit and then work out who they've set up as the sacrificial F2 lamb.  Sophie seems very happy so I'm hoping if nothing else, we at least might get to see a genuine love story.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:56 am

I am the same and thinking if Luke F1 he got time off. Most of his trips to NZ seem to be business related (him working for Unfiltered business).

It's just very bizarre since it's never happened before that a potential F1 gets that much time off, especially near the end of filming when I'd think they'd want the person to be more focused on the lead and not have their focus on starting business ventures and things.

Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:57 am

Quick note: Luke has still not changed his IG pic to the official show portrait.  As far as I can tell, he's the only guy who hasn't.  Special treatment for the F1?  Or someone that walked out and doesn't give a rats about his contract?  Suspect Probably the former.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:05 am

I noticed the same thing that Luke hasn't changed his IG bio pic and hasn't added anything about Bachelorette on it like the others have.

Yep, either:
1) super special treatment (to go along with all that time off from filming and right before FRC as well as daily use of SM) for F1
OR....
2) He is not F1 (self-eliminates or something happening)

Luke did like that IG pic that had Sophie in it yesterday (Tues Sept 19) as posted here which I thought was more F1-like....

Adding screenshot of Luke's like from yesterday
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Fbea00e9678c513aeff46c0350d0714f
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZM4BkUBtTR/?taken-by=anitaanabel_
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:17 am

Taking time off, going straight back to posting on SM as if nothing had happened (with apparently no regard for whether or not it might be an issue for the show), and now not changing his IG pic...

Is he actually serious about being on the show at all? Maybe he's embarrassed about it?

Or perhaps he and Sophie are "in on it", in the sense that she is so media savvy and know how the whole thing works, and she told him "not to bother with all that cr*p". I could imagine her saying that. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:27 am

Luke is probably like "I am above all this" and thinks it will mess with his zen laugh out loud JK. He still is following other contestants and of course the show's stylist and things (typical for F1s to do so). It could be also that with his new business ventures he doesn't want to be linked to the show. Goodness knows he took enough time off from filming to make it seem like he's not on the show at all  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:38 am

And if it wasn't for Sportsbet we would not even consider Luke an F1 prospect with that amount of social media going on during filming....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Luke is probably like "I am above all this" and thinks it will mess with his zen laugh out loud JK. He still is following other contestants and of course the show's stylist and things (typical for F1s to do so). It could be also that with his new business ventures he doesn't want to be linked to the show. Goodness knows he took enough time off from filming to make it seem like he's not on the show at all  dizzy

"Luke is probably like "I am above all this" and thinks it will mess with his zen JK

Not a joke!  I seriously think this is it!  

It's like he took a quick pit stop to pick up a flaming hot celebrity girlfriend and then just carried on with his usual schedule.  

It's... BIZARRE!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans