SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:46 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:And if it wasn't for Sportsbet we would not even consider Luke an F1 prospect with that amount of social media going on during filming....

Exactly this. Because as much as it may be if Luke gets Ep3 SD that it's the pattern for F1s, the fact that Luke as so active on SM and travelling to other countries (NZ) when filming was on-going and especially near FRC, it's just odd that Sportsbet has Luke as the odds favorite to win.

Even back then in July when Luke was first sleuthed to be SM active he started following Samual and vice versa and that's how Samual was sleuthed to be out based on his SM activity. Strange that Luke's SM activity and travelling off show is an exemption according to Sportsbet.

It's why the only way I can think Luke is F1 is if he was allowed to leave the show and travel and be on SM while filming and had other people tagging him in pics that weren't in real time as well as him posting IG stories while Finale week was filming because no way he could be in two places at once. It boggles the mind  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:16 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Luke is probably like "I am above all this" and thinks it will mess with his zen laugh out loud JK. He still is following other contestants and of course the show's stylist and things (typical for F1s to do so). It could be also that with his new business ventures he doesn't want to be linked to the show. Goodness knows he took enough time off from filming to make it seem like he's not on the show at all  dizzy

"Luke is probably like "I am above all this" and thinks it will mess with his zen JK

Not a joke!  I seriously think this is it!  

It's like he took a quick pit stop to pick up a flaming hot celebrity girlfriend and then just carried on with his usual schedule.  

It's... BIZARRE!
Yup. Very very bizarre Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:18 am

It doesn't make sense that any contestant would be given that level of freedom when the whole mechanism of the show is to isolate the contestants in the Bachie bubble so that they fall for the lead. It's not as though Luke is a celebrity, or important in any way that he should get privileges that the others do not? Did he have any period of SM quietness at all, say early in filming? Could Sophie have possibly fallen for him early, he threatens to walk, and TPTB bend over backwards to convince him to stay?
Or, Sportsbet is not infallible. Odette hasn't returned to Survivor yet, until that happens, we know that they can be wrong.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:21 am

Maybe Luke's so just chill he can wake up, have breakfast in a NZ cafe, casually pop over to Fiji, film a FRC, pop back, give a motivational presentation before a nice cup of chai latte, a session of yoga and bed at a sensible 9pm.  Or he's a clone. dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:29 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:It doesn't make sense that any contestant would be given that level of freedom when the whole mechanism of the show is to isolate the contestants in the Bachie bubble so that they fall for the lead. It's not as though Luke is a celebrity, or important in any way that he should get privileges that the others do not? Did he have any period of SM quietness at all, say early in filming? Could Sophie have possibly fallen for him early, he threatens to walk, and TPTB bend over backwards to convince him to stay?
Or, Sportsbet is not infallible. Odette hasn't returned to Survivor yet, until that happens, we know that they can be wrong.

In awe of all your efforts and skill everyone.

In Jillian's season of Bachelorette US, Ed eliminated himself then chose to come back and became F1. Someone else on I think Deanna's season came back to propose but was rejected and on Ashley's season, Ryan returned at LCD time (that was also in Fiji) and was rejected. I don't think producers would let someone go for a week to go off and do their own thing but guess there are a number of precedents for returnees on Bachelorette (interesting don't think it has happened on Bachelor).

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:03 am

Sorry to double post. I am not sure if it was ever clarified but did Sasha have a sort of meltdown on Sam F's season, left for a weekend and went to a wedding?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:09 am

Yes, Sasha left the show and producers had to convince him to go back on (total redflag imo and why I posted if he was F1 it would never last. I mean, there wasn't even FD on these shows and he wanted to leave). I recall the wedding thing as well but also Sasha saying he didn't want to stay and was thinking of leaving and his mother also convinced him to go back on.

That said, I don't know of any other F1, not even Ed, who was on SM and spotted per SM during the timeframe of finale week of filming for MTP/LCD/FRC like Luke has been. Not to mention, Luke was SM active almost every single date (posting on his IG stories and liking things on IG) from July all the way until FRC. In order for Luke to be F1, there'd have to have been quite a big plan in place for someone to be using his account and posting on his IG stories, not to mention, making trips to NZ off the show... dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:44 am

ITA, with all you have uncovered about Luke - past sleuthing and what has transpired on others seasons would say he is not F1

Last edited by AEF on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:50 am

Just to comment on the Fiji posts. Grand Pacific Hotel would be an odd place to film an FRC as every part of the grounds is visible to the public. It's also not that pretty so I doubt FRC would have been filmed there. Suva is the business district so I'm assuming he was in suba for his Visa if anything. Westin is near the international airport. I doubt FRC would be filmed there as it's small and way too busy (although other locations in Denarau island would be possible). Any other questions?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:22 am

Sorry I'm not following 100%. How long was Luke in NZ for before heading back to Fiji?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 am

ssin0547 wrote:Sorry I'm not following 100%. How long was Luke in NZ for before heading back to Fiji?

We don't actually have any evidence of him being in Fiji, but a TONNE of evidence of him being in NZ (and AU) between the end of July and mid-August.  So much confusion about how he could be F1, and yet Sportsbet seem supremely confident that he will be.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:12 am

Luke posted on his IG and Art Green/BachNZ S1 (my fav Bach lead ever) liked his post (they are friends) and it seems quite a lot of the other contestants did too.......

So maybe the edit and Luke's SM and travel to NZ etc is just misleading and he is F1 per Sportsbet and TPTB are just going to hide Luke this season? I mean he was barely shown first ep...

Also... is it just me or does Luke look like Lee from last year's SurvivorAU

question
Oh dear, yep here we go ....
Sometimes you've gotta push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
For me, this is outside of my god damn comfort galaxy!
Just don't fall over Luke.
Don't. Fall. Over!
#bacheloretteAU

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 21820427_130235457709020_7016084641455013888_n
IG @luke.mcleod
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans