SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Luke posted on his IG and Art Green/BachNZ S1 (my fav Bach lead ever) liked his post (they are friends) and it seems quite a lot of the other contestants did too.......

So maybe the edit and Luke's SM and travel to NZ etc is just misleading and he is F1 per Sportsbet and TPTB are just going to hide Luke this season? I mean he was barely shown first ep...

Also... is it just me or does Luke look like Lee from last year's SurvivorAU

question
Oh dear, yep here we go ....
Sometimes you've gotta push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
For me, this is outside of my god damn comfort galaxy!
Just don't fall over Luke.
Don't. Fall. Over!
#bacheloretteAU

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 21820427_130235457709020_7016084641455013888_n
IG @luke.mcleod

Yes and Yes! Distant relation perhaps giggling He came across quite well on camera IMO
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 21820427_130235457709020_7016084641455013888_n
IG @luke.mcleod

What the heck is that on his wrist.  I swear, if that's a frikkin Toni May bracelet....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:41 am

@SugarAndSpice laugh out loud glad I am not the only one who thinks they look similar. IA he came across totally fine, moreso that he was barely shown which is reminscient of non-F1s... strange

@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 too hilarious about the TM bracelet especially since he has followed her biz account since he was sleuthed so who knows! laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:42 am

I just noticed... Is that a silk hankie in Luke's pocket? If so that would match mighty well with Sophie's silk dress. Hmmmphf. Things like that are no accident, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 am

Anyone else find it odd that no media has yet reported that the F2 are known? For every single other season the media reports that the F2 are known or spoiled even if no names given, all past seasons before the show aired the media said that the finalists were known. Yet nothing like that this season?  question  scratch  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone else find it odd that no media has yet reported that the F2 are known? For every single other season the media reports that the F2 are known or spoiled even if no names given, all past seasons before the show aired the media said that the finalists were known. Yet nothing like that this season?  question  scratch  Suspect

Looking at the Sportsbet odds, I think it may be unknown. That would be a miracle.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:07 am

Bringing here from Episode thread
AEF wrote:Was Stu back on SM the same time Luke was in NZ? Maybe Sophie had a commitment to something else? I did see something between Luke and Sophie tonight (although that gift in the blue bag not being shown is a negative, even Elise's coin was shown) and he was called second. Is it possible there was a break in filming or Luke was in NZ while other hometowns were filmed?
@AEF

Per filming schedule, FRC was either Aug 11 or Aug 10 (the time when Luke was on SM and likely in NZ per info below and posted upthread).

Stu the intruder was said by source on forum to be back home mid-August so after FRC. Also, per @Skeppy's source, Stu was in Final 2, which means he would not be on SM or anywhere other than filming finale week

Luke was on on SM consistently from July 25 that is so odd as is him being in NZ August 5 and August 9/10 per pics tagged of him. No way Luke can be in two places at once since FRC was likely Aug 10/11 and finale week was filmed that week for MTP, LCD, FRC so he'd have to be faking his SM and others faking him being with them in NZ in order for Luke to be F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing here from Episode thread
AEF wrote:Was Stu back on SM the same time Luke was in NZ? Maybe Sophie had a commitment to something else? I did see something between Luke and Sophie tonight (although that gift in the blue bag not being shown is a negative, even Elise's coin was shown) and he was called second. Is it possible there was a break in filming or Luke was in NZ while other hometowns were filmed?
@AEF

Per filming schedule, FRC was either Aug 11 or Aug 10 (the time when Luke was on SM and likely in NZ per info below and posted upthread).

Stu the intruder was said by source on forum to be back home mid-August so after FRC. Also, per @Skeppy's source, Stu was in Final 2, which means he would not be on SM or anywhere other than filming finale week

Luke was on on SM consistently from July 25 that is so odd as is him being in NZ August 5 and August 9/10 per pics tagged of him. No way Luke can be in two places at once since FRC was likely Aug 10/11 and finale week was filmed that week for MTP, LCD, FRC so he'd have to be faking his SM and others faking him being with them in NZ in order for Luke to be F1.

Call me a cynic but that doesn't sound like the actions of a "genuine, down to earth guy", which is what Sophie says she wants.   Suspect  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:59 am

Just to make note:

Jimmy's SM activity - he hasn't posted anything yet from the show. He followed two accounts recently @insta.single and @rudergirl. Those are definitely NOT F1 actions. imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Thanks @AllAboutLove for summarising what you have sleuthed on return to SM dates and the filming schedule. I just don't see how it can be Luke with the dates outlined. Can it be Stu then and Sportsbet know it but can't put his name up as yet?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:01 pm

AEF wrote:Thanks @AllAboutLove for summarising what you have sleuthed on return to SM dates and the filming schedule. I just don't see how it can be Luke with the dates outlined. Can it be Stu then and Sportsbet know it but can't put his name up as yet?  

Absolutely. We had a chat about this in the betting thread. Though I would think though that Sportsbet would pick a more prominent character than Luke to have the best odds, to increase the chance people bet on him (prior to added Stu, a potential F1)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just to make note:

Jimmy's SM activity - he hasn't posted anything yet from the show. He followed two accounts recently @insta.single and @rudergirl. Those are definitely NOT F1 actions. imo

cantstopl Sorry, shouldn't laugh because IMO the guy is probably F2 and absolutely heartbroken , but that follow of @insta.single could be the least subtle coded message ever.  

ETA:  James just posted a pic a couple of hours ago.  Look at the adoration in his eyes already.  He's such a puppy dog. I can see him going all in and getting completely crushed.  

Arrrgggh I can barely watch!  :tissuebox

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 FarbBrf

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans