SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:19 am

06/10 3:15 AEST

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 7g0PJC2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:33 am

Stu's odds since he arrived on the show this week look more like Lee's/F1 odds from last season. Definitely seems like a lock for F1 for Stu  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:38 am

Uhhhh.... 1.2 anyone?  cantstopl It's like Stu limbo - how low can he go?!  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 29QZDz3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:11 am

Our own personal more accurate "Reality Steve"?!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:57 am

Stu dropping again on Sportsbet... Looks like he has all the forks in his drawer this season laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 22279579_10212586464810463_7156521184059720381_n
https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:39 am

Not that I think it makes a scrap of difference but Stus max bet is now $50 and Luke and Jimmy remain on $25
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:48 pm

Sundy wrote:Not that I think it makes a scrap of difference but Stus max bet is now $50 and Luke and Jimmy remain on $25
Interesting... I definitely don't see Jimmy as F1 no matter what Sportsbet does. To me it's still down to Stu and Luke. I can make cases for and against both Stu and Luke as F1. I can even make a case for no F1 laugh out loud There's no screencaps so there's no way to sleuth and confirm for possible ending/finale at this point. 

What are the max losses for Stu, Luke, Jimmy and others  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:58 am

Bringing this here since it relates to Sportsbet
LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/could-luke-mcleod-still-win-the-bachelorette-australia-41586

So Sportsbet still think Luke is in with a chance?? 

"Sportsbet's Will Byrne thinks the George Clooney look-alike is still in with a chance in winning Sophie Monk's affection."
Hmmm.. that's very interesting that Sportsbet spokesperson still thinks Luke may win given Sportsbets odds for Luke as well as Luke's max loss since Stu came on the show.

Current Sportsbet odds as of today. @SugarandSpice or @Sundy could you post the max losses Sportsbet has? TYIA yes

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 22405916_10212608446799999_276300438192822383_n
https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette?LeftNav
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:22 am

IMO Will may say is sticking to his original pick (Luke) but only to justify the odds Luke had earlier in the season. The actual odds for Luke now however (7.5) tell a very different story.

This is just Sportsbet trying to cover their azz against all the masses of people who are going to be p!ssed if & when Stu wins, IMO. So Will can say "I thought Luke was going to win too!"

Sure you did, Will. Sure you did. Suspect

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:28 am

IA. I also think that Will may push for Luke so more people will bid on him and thus Sportsbet makes more money if Luke doesn't win. Sportsbet is shady like that so I don't put it past them to try get some more $$$ out of people no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IA. I also think that Will may push for Luke so more people will bid on him and thus Sportsbet makes more money if Luke doesn't win. Sportsbet is shady like that so I don't put it past them to try get some more $$$ out of people no no

Yeah good point!  Punters may now be thinking "wow, the guy that runs SPORTSBET thinks Luke wins, and look at those great odds!  I'm gonna bet $50 and make me a fortune!"  Ah, yeah, that's not going to happen IMO. Soooooooooooo dodgy. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:11 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:IA. I also think that Will may push for Luke so more people will bid on him and thus Sportsbet makes more money if Luke doesn't win. Sportsbet is shady like that so I don't put it past them to try get some more $$$ out of people no no

Yeah good point!  Punters may now be thinking "wow, the guy that runs SPORTSBET thinks Luke wins, and look at those great odds!  I'm gonna bet $50 and make me a fortune!"  Ah, yeah, that's not going to happen IMO.  Soooooooooooo dodgy. no no
"So dodgy" should be Sportsbet's slogan no no jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
joshfan
Emayem
Storybook
AEF
ssin0547
Sundy
Aunties_Love
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
14 posters