SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 15 of 67 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:43 am

Fangirl26 wrote:
coolangel wrote:Speaking only for myself, I don't care two hoots what anyone does post-show. Shill as much as you want, do sponsored events, whatever. I just don't like the ones who pretend that they are somehow better than the others and above them when they are all famehos at the end of it - every single one of them including my favs. Normal people who don't want fame don't sign contracts saying that a TV show can character-assassinate them and exploit them for the entertainment of 10 million people and they can do nothing about it IMO.

So when Peter spends an entire season implying that other people's intentions were not pure but his are, I find it laughable and snark worthy. It couldn't be more obvious IMO that he did the show only for his brand and yet in the ET interview, he brings it up himself about how he is not in it for fame, attention or money. Sure Jan.  laugh out loud

All JMO

Very new here so I hope I get this post right laugh out loud but had to comment on the bolded above...just yesterday in his IG story Peter was promoting (ironically) a watch brand. I laughed so hard when mentioned the women's watches. It just made me think about Switzerland and Rachel and Bryan's Breitling his and her watches. Mvmt seems nice but definitely not in the same league

https://instagram.fdpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.9793-16/17969994_144356389499665_721972938621845504_n.mp4
https://instagram.fdpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.9793-16/16835038_151686198753496_7415525434730741760_n.mp4
https://instagram.fdpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.9793-16/17969823_1691888297488636_6375288049311416320_n.mp4

hehehe Wishing Petiocre a mediocre watch. How's that for Karma on your wrist?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by sfrank Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:32 am

Y'all see this piece of mess?! WTF is he talking about? What the hell does he mean that he made a mistake not watching Rachel before the season to know she wanted a proposal?! Did she say that prior coming on the show or was she just simply expecting what every other Bachelorette was gotten all 12 seasons prior?!

This guy SUCKS!  Redfacemad

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 15 Img_1813

Source: https://instagram.com/p/BY_ph4sHcm9/
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 am

Help me out, which of the past lead Bachelorettes did not get a proposal at the end of their season?
Wait---NONE OF THEM!!!
Was he watching a different show all these years?
Once again, this is all Rachel's fault.  Ugh. This guy really needs to climb back under the Madison rock he climbed out of, IMO.
The more he talks, the worse he sounds. Just stfu already. I'm not even a Rachel/Bryan fan but this guy is too much. JMOAA He makes me like LP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:48 am

Not to mention he promised to eliminate himself if he wasn't feeling a proposal at the end. He played the game well. If he had taken himself out before Oslo, Matt, Adam or even Alex would had received a fair chance to compete. Once TPTB could no longer edit out Rachel's attraction to Bryan, he had a point to prove. So by not leaving, he stayed relevant to his fan base to the bitter end. Also, the way he left his last girlfriend is almost the same way he left Rachel. I hope he has seen pictures and read articles about Rachel's mediocre life.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:57 am

Not to get off topic but since Peter's situation has presented the idea if a proposal is necessary at the end of the bachelor/ette series, then what would the show be called being that is the premises? Find me an everlasting boyfriend/girlfriend? Wouldn't need Neil Lane or the overseas travel for that.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:12 am

IMO He's being ignored by major media and melting down. I never even heard of that podcast. The more he is ignored, the more outrageous the lies and bids for attention. He should stop fooling around, be the golden boy and go straight to prime endorsements for Preparation H and Depends for Men. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:18 am

@Chgohighlife He has numerous women on his IG willing to wait until he is ready for marriage. He should give one of them a shot. If they are cool waiting for marriage while having babies out of wedlock then he has what he wants... a family but no commitment to the woman giving him that family.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:39 am

Quietbreezes wrote:@Chgohighlife He has numerous women on his IG willing to wait until he is ready for marriage. He should give one of them a shot. If they are cool waiting for marriage while having babies out of wedlock then he has what he wants... a family but no commitment to the woman giving him that family.

@Quietbreezes, IMO That's pretty much what his mom told Rachel. He'll "commit", he's ready for a family but, "not necessarily marriage". CLASSY. And a woman from a good family with the brain power to become a valued attorney in a major firm was supposed to be ok with that? Well, I'm giving Pete's mom a pass because unfortunately lots of women think some pathetic woman owes their precious son all his likes and wants but, what is it with these poor, sad women who think that this man would some day wake up and marry them? Well, actually Peter will eventually propose to someone but, not the idiot who goes along with that program. This is a rerun seen many times before playing out on the lower rungs of acceptability everywhere but, it was never good enough for me and I'm certainly glad it wasn't good enough for Rachel and she dodged the Peter bullet BIG TIME. :yes: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 15 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:02 am

@Chgohighlife I totally agree with you. I'm not bringing any baggage from previous bachelor/ette shows because this is the first one I've ever watched. But there are many Peter personalities in the real world that lose wonderful women to other men because of commitment phobias. One day he'll find someone other than Daisy to keep his bed warm.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:18 am

sfrank wrote:Y'all see this piece of mess?! WTF is he talking about? What the hell does he mean that he made a mistake not watching Rachel before the season to know she wanted a proposal?! Did she say that prior coming on the show or was she just simply expecting what every other Bachelorette was gotten all 12 seasons prior?!

***edited***Has this been established? I know Peter is not a knight in shining armor **edited** His SM can be interpreted in so many ways. I bet his interview with ET as well. Ugh. I don't see him as a fake/phoney **edited** I still like the guy. That probably makes me enemy #1, but I hope not. I love Peter, but he missed his shot. He's an idiot if that was his final goal, no matter his "feelings." But I still think he is now only gorgeous, but true-to-himself and and a thinker. Maybe I'm blind???
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:06 am

@Kels0012 No you will never be enemy #1 on this forum. You are not blind in liking Peter.

I am definitely not a fan of Peter, but I respect your, and other posters', opinions, and you and other Peter fans have every right to post whatever's on your mind (within forum rules, of course).

I hope no one gets offended personally just because we like different contestants. Sometimes I myself get too excited/emotional/invested, and I will excuse myself and remind myself it's just a show and it's all for entertainment.

All JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:12 am

sfrank wrote:Y'all see this piece of mess?! WTF is he talking about? What the hell does he mean that he made a mistake not watching Rachel before the season to know she wanted a proposal?! Did she say that prior coming on the show or was she just simply expecting what every other Bachelorette was gotten all 12 seasons prior?!

Wtf !! Is this dude for real ???
I made a mistake for not watching Rachel prior to the show because if i did i might have known she wanted to get engaged...haha now that’s bs ! I’m pretty sure Rachel made it very clear that she didn’t want to leave with a boyfriend, you didn’t need to watch her beforehand to know that.
Besides, she barely spoke about engagement on Nick’s season so you wouldn’t have gotten much insight
He came on the show to promote his own brand and to be the Bachelor, He was never in Love with Rachel and his actions post show make me believe that all of this was an act performed to perfection

Still crying watching fan videos, crying while reflecting back on the journey....why let the world know that you’re still crying 5 months later hahaha what a way to rub it in. This is hilarious haha

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 67 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz