SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 20 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Thanksgiving. Like I said, your thoughts are best. This is one time I'd love to be way off base and I will be the first to admit it. Thanksgiving. I'm tabled on this subject til then.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Doing any kind of charity event is always a good thing in my book. yes

:yes: :yes: That is one thing I've admired about Peter (and Rachel) from the jump- both of them seem to be super involved in their communities and prioritize giving back, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:14 pm

@adf23 I have always been pro paying it forward, charity, the ripple effect, the butterfly effect, whether it be cast or john/jane doe or ourselves.
I believe the world would be a much better place if each of us would do something nice daily for someone else, especially if that someone else were a stranger.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Charity is the one time I don't mind these pseudo celebs using their social media followings to promote something.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:47 pm

its a good thing peters  doing everyday things*EDIT*.  I remember stans called him unemployed and a loser for living in his parents basement but now his apartment looks amazing. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:11 pm

teamkristina wrote:its a good thing peters  doing everyday things*EDIT*.  I remember stans called him unemployed and a loser for living in his parents basement but now his apartment looks amazing. jmo

I never understood that- he had his own place before he lived with his parents, more than likely his lease was up, and moved in with his parents while waiting on his new place to be completed. I have a cousin that lives in Madison, and this new place Peter is in is not cheap by any means, for the area. So business must be good. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:22 pm

@adf23 yes it looks like a penthouse or a luxury apartment.*edit* jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:35 pm

teamkristina wrote:its a good thing peters  doing everyday things*EDIT*.  I remember stans called him unemployed and a loser for living in his parents basement but now his apartment looks amazing. jmo

Who called him that? I never read anyone saying he was unemployed and living in his parents basement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:03 pm

adf23 wrote:

I never understood that-  he had his own place before he lived with his parents, more than likely his lease was up, and moved in with his parents while waiting on his new place to be completed.  I have a cousin that lives in Madison, and this new place Peter is in is not cheap by any means, for the area. So business must be good. imo
His gym is relocated to the building. Deal could have taken many forms. Apartment in exchange for amenity deal for residents, discount for both in exchange for co-locating, everything depends on the market. 

I bet he moved home after the rear view mirror breakup when he moved out of her place. 

In any case, the right agent should be able to help him land something now that he's free. Or, there's next year for TB, so no more basement, fingers crossed.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:11 pm

@Chgohighlife From what I recall, peter was in his own place when he got back from filming. He then moved into his parents house at the end of like june or july cause his new place was being renovated. All this was mostly on his insta stories. He already has a place so I don't think he needs an agent imo.

ETA: He's also said his business is self sustaining at this point because of his trainers and whatnot. If he were to take time off he's be fine according to him so I assume he's doing pretty well.

Last edited by FashionLover on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:His gym is relocated to the building. Deal could have taken many forms. Apartment in exchange for amenity deal for residents, discount for both in exchange for co-locating, everything depends on the market. 

I bet he moved home after the rear view mirror breakup when he moved out of her place. 

In any case, the right agent should be able to help him land something now that he's free.
I can't say if he did in fact back home after that breakup, but at the start of the season he definitely had his own apartment, in the middle of the season, he moved out of his apartment & put his stuff in storage and I assume he stayed with his parents until his new place became available which was at the end of august.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:13 pm

I am curious too though, who/when/where was he called unemployed and a loser?
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz