SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 11 of 67 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 pm

His friend also said Rachel didn't “pick" Bryan because Peter is the one who called it off. If so, why does he still watch fan videos and get emotional? Even I deleted all episodes when my favorite got eliminated, maybe he just likes to torture himself? I really don't get it....

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by coolangel Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:56 pm

themindof_vee wrote:@coolangel what would have been the appropriate way to emotonal response?  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 11 1f614  [

Idc about an emotional response. Its about him being 'fake as a fart' IMO in his words. I would be perfectly fine if he got over Rachel in a day and didn't try to play the heartbroken F2 card when he is anything but IMO. In the ET interview above, he talks about how he is still emotional over it watching fan videos, didn't get closure, blah blah and yet he looked over the top happy days after being dumped. He says one thing on his IG, his friend says another and then he says something else altogether in an interview.

Source

I think he and his family/friends should sit and agree on one story and just use that going forward. Maybe then so many people wouldn't be pointing out how the entire thing seems to be a sham IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:58 pm

@coolangel he did get really affected by other people. hes been through eating disorders, pressures of hollywood industry, he's been through a lot and he's naturally a sensitive person that can be misread. I know this because it takes one to know one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:02 am

I feel that Peter IS a sensitive soul. He's sensitive about whether he remains popular or not. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:08 am

teamkristina wrote:@coolangel  he did get really affected by other people. hes been through eating disorders, pressures of hollywood industry, he's been through a lot and he's naturally a sensitive person that can be misread. I know this because it takes one to know one.
Waaaaa Waaaaaa Waaaaaa. Peter is no special cast snowflake. Lots of cast are sensitive people. There have been others with eating disorders,  others with stress issues, emotional issues, etc. physical handicaps of a much worse nature. The show is stressful for anyone on it. Petiocre is certainly not the first and will not be the last. IMO
No one knocked down Petiocre's door, Peternapped him, Petercuffed him and Petergagged him, and held his Peter hostage for 12 episodes to film a reality tv show called the bachelorette against his will. Peter was in the cast pool for a while. Peter gladly went into this situation with his eyes wide open.
I am so sick of this poor Petey poor Petey. Next the guy will be claiming disability. rotfl

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:09 am

teamkristina wrote:@coolangel  he did get really affected by other people. hes been through eating disorders, pressures of hollywood industry, he's been through a lot and he's naturally a sensitive person that can be misread. I know this because it takes one to know one.

Having had a tough life is no excuse for treating other people badly and emotionally manipulating them IMO for your selfish needs. He is not the only one who has had a tough life. The woman in your display pic ate lipsticks and survived. So for me, Peter doesn't have an excuse for playing the victim. And if he is that sensitive, why is he open to being the Bachelor in the future when he knows that the backlash then will probably be worse?

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:13 am

@coolangel i still don't understand the manipulating part like at all.. clearly you have your opinions and i have mine and nothings gonna change them no matter how much we talk about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:17 am

Peter is no sensitive soul IMO.  The guy is calculated - plain and simple. Figuring out what's the best angle to make himself look good at all times.
Don't get the  :rosiecolored  for this guy but so be it!

via GIPHY

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:25 am

Topic. Topic. Topic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:26 am

@teamkristina I don't think he's manipulative but i will say i am getting confused as to what the real answer is on things when his own best friends, the people who he said know him best and have seen, spoken and been around him since filming ended and up until this point are contradicting so much of what Peter himself is saying.  He has said previously himself and on ATFR he wasn't still in love with her, something his BFF has said he that he was long over and no longer had any feelings and that Robert Mills saying that was BS. But then he wrote that post on IG and in then in this post he speaks of closure again and admits that he STILL watches fan videos and gets emotional. Why is he still watching videos, if he's trying to get over her and isn't not watching fan videos would help him to move on?

So is he over her or not? it just makes me take a pause because messages are conflicting.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 am

^ that's why I don't know if that's truly how he feels or he's playing a role to gain support. Because I am very confused about the contradicting stories too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:58 am

IMO Many women have had nervous breakdowns because of men like Peter. And then, he'd be the first one to have the masses feeling sorry for HIM because he loved her so much, can't get closure, can't sleep, yada, yada, yada. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 67 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz