SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 22 of 67 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by FashionLover Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:03 am

They all gotta shoot their shots while they can I guess  laugh out loud
Meanwhile this was peter to anyone that wasn't Dean:

via GIPHY

FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by zoe06 Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:07 am

FashionLover wrote:They all gotta shoot their shots while they can I guess  laugh out loud
Meanwhile this was peter to anyone that wasn't Dean:

via GIPHY

LOL, are you serious so he ignored everyone else? I heard she was all over him at one point.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:12 am

I love that Peter isn't giving Ashley the time of day. This makes me so happy. laugh out loud

And love all the musical peeps wanting to get a pic with Peter. Lol

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 22 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 22 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:31 am

Omg Ashley really is as nuts as she acts on TV. Thought it was played up. Hilarious laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:04 am

There must be something wrong with me. I just don't find him attractive. At all. The only time I do is when he teaches the boot camp. He must love what he does and is good at it, imo.
I looked at some stories from last night and I feel he's trying to hard to look cute, but that's completely my opinion.
Glad many think he's hot and sexy. We all find someone we can root for. yes

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:12 am

@sdmom I'm with you. He does nothing for me, actually it's the extreme opposite. I know what you mean when you say he tries to hard. For example, when he bites his lip as if he's in an XRated movie. There is something about him that gives me the creeps.

I'd be very happy if he and Dean rode off into the sunset together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:22 am

And I just caaaaahn't so I won't. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:56 am

ReneeM wrote:...
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 22 Screen61

DESPERATE = DISGUSTING
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:07 pm

sdmom wrote:There must be something wrong with me. I just don't find him attractive. At all. The only time I do is when he teaches the boot camp. He must love what he does and is good at it, imo.
I looked at some stories from last night and I feel he's trying to hard to look cute, but that's completely my opinion.
Glad many think he's hot and sexy. We all find someone we can root for. yes

All Jmo.

I think he looks hot in suits and when he's not smiling, but he does absolutely nothing for me in his casual wear and in any of his iHeart festival picture. I'm on another forum where everyone freaks out and swoons every time a picture is posted of him and I'm like squinting and adjusting angles to try and understand because I just don't see it!

As far as Ashley I goes...ugh. I don't even find her craziness entertaining anymore. This happens literally every year. Last year it was with Luke. She's been possessive and crazy about Jared, Wells, Cupcake, Luke, Dean...No guy with options is ever going to be interested in a clingy, desperate virgin. It's not limited to Peter. None of the guys give her the time of the day and they all mock her (Jared pretty much said all this to her face!). At this point, saying that Ashley I is thirsting after a guy that is ignoring her is like saying the sky is blue. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:43 pm

I am more fixated on how Ashley I. wearing that dress showcasing her boobs where one's going east and the others is going west and never the twain shall meet? I mean if you have to be a mean girl let's start at home first or those in glass houses should not throw rocks.
I keep seeing that photo pop up and it keeps bringing my eyes back to the Grand Canyon. I guess more than one past cast has a gap.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom I'm with you. He does nothing for me, actually it's the extreme opposite. I know what you mean when you say he tries to hard. For example, when he bites his lip as if he's in an XRated movie. There is something about him that gives me the creeps.

I'd be very happy if he and Dean rode off into the sunset together.

I haven't watched last season and am only judging by his pictures... but I don't find him attractive either. I don't quite understand the big fuss about him. Some (like Ashley I) are going overboard with it....

Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:22 pm

@ReneeM....Peter is in Vegas living his best life giggling    But seriously, it's good to see him have some fun, all he does is work and go to that damn farmer's market, LOL

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 67 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz