SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 32 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by lleyki Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:43 pm

The h@ters are going to hate, silence is the best answer, imo. For all the Rachel settled comment, I've never seen Bryan replying. Peter should take a lesson from the other dude from Wisconsin the F2 x2, who just ignores or deal with humor. 

It's funny. I was just thinking that he should probably ask the guy he deems not the type of person he associates with, how to handle social media criticism. Because right now he sucks at it. Everyday Peter makes it clear why it was for the best he was not made The Bachelor. While the trainwreck would have been entertaining as hell for me, I don't think his emotional and mental state would have been able to handle it.

and I am so glad Rachel didn't choose him. They are not a good fit, IMO.

Seriously, could you imagine those two together? Rachel who can get petty at times and Peter who can't handle anything but fawning love. More and more you see why Rachel constantly mentions how much Bryan makes her a better person and better version of herself.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:29 am

Aria wrote:Oops, sorry, I didn't listen - someone else had summarized and I was just going off their description! Let's be real though, that's definitely going to be enough for Ashley to think she has a chance and to feed her ego like never before.

They also said Peter was ready to let loose after the whole Bachelor fiasco and having to be low-key until the announcement and really wanted to go to a club. The club wouldn't let them in, so Peter went up to the bouncer and said "you know that these two guys, Wells and Dean, were on BIP right? And Ashley too?". Wells and Brandi seemed shocked and said fame/name dropping is not the type of thing either of them could ever do. Anyways, they didn't get in and Peter tried in three other clubs and still couldn't get in for free so Wells finally just paid for all of them. Someone who listened can confirm or deny, but I thought it was just funny given Peter's "aw, shucks, I'm just a simple, humble Midwestern boy who hates fame" image. IMO.

IMO Peter is just a small town guy, who has an "amazing life" with a dog in Madison, Wisconsin. IMO, his lack of sophistication would be comical if it weren't so sad. First he thinks The Bachelor is gonna die without him and screws around till they pick someone else IMO, then he's trying to name drop former BIP cast members in freakin' LA. Grow up. It's a big world, little man! The Bachelor franchise is an acquired taste that most people do not have. Peter has a half million followers. Beyonce has 107 million. Everything is relative. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm at a loss for words, and creeped out. This guy is scary IMHO, very emotionally scary. He always makes a point to throw in that "feel sorry for me" statement, after preaching exactly the opposite of what he does IMHO. After all his negative likes, shading throwing, his friend saying he never loved Rachel, along with his father's tshirt, without any regard to anyone's feelings, he has the nerve to post this.  #DeepRootedIssues

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZlzTRjlChD/

peterkrauswi Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for the awful things you say about your fellow human beings. Me or anyone. I never once lied, I never once contradicted myself, I most certainly have never done anything to you horrible trolls that stop at nothing to bring me or anyone on that show down. Your "move on" statement every single week that holds absolutely no weight... if that's how you feel, then when will you actually do it? To you, your words are just words. Accusations and name calling that you will no doubt forget ever came out of your mouth within a matter of days if not minutes. But for me they will stick around for a life time. I did love that person. I did try to get to the "desired" place in the "right" amount of time and tried my best to be completely open and honest with the only other person that it mattered to in the process. I did not ever intentionally harm anyone and if I did I am deeply sorry as I have said many times. I know that this is just going to ignite the fire even brighter for some of you, but I hope for maybe just one second you'll step back from it all and realize that I (and many others from the show) are human, with emotions and feelings that can be hurt and broken. At the end of the day I wish you all nothing but love and happiness, and if that requires me being your punching bag, then I guess that is what I signed myself up for and I will take it.
Dear Lawd, I just don't get it, he gets the most fan love on SM and he can't deal with a few negative comments. Thank goodness he isn't the bachelor. Dude should grow a pair of balls

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 32 1f49b  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 32 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:35 am

mysthelma wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm at a loss for words, and creeped out. This guy is scary IMHO, very emotionally scary. He always makes a point to throw in that "feel sorry for me" statement, after preaching exactly the opposite of what he does IMHO. After all his negative likes, shading throwing, his friend saying he never loved Rachel, along with his father's tshirt, without any regard to anyone's feelings, he has the nerve to post this.  #DeepRootedIssues

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZlzTRjlChD/

peterkrauswi Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for the awful things you say about your fellow human beings. Me or anyone. I never once lied, I never once contradicted myself, I most certainly have never done anything to you horrible trolls that stop at nothing to bring me or anyone on that show down. Your "move on" statement every single week that holds absolutely no weight... if that's how you feel, then when will you actually do it? To you, your words are just words. Accusations and name calling that you will no doubt forget ever came out of your mouth within a matter of days if not minutes. But for me they will stick around for a life time. I did love that person. I did try to get to the "desired" place in the "right" amount of time and tried my best to be completely open and honest with the only other person that it mattered to in the process. I did not ever intentionally harm anyone and if I did I am deeply sorry as I have said many times. I know that this is just going to ignite the fire even brighter for some of you, but I hope for maybe just one second you'll step back from it all and realize that I (and many others from the show) are human, with emotions and feelings that can be hurt and broken. At the end of the day I wish you all nothing but love and happiness, and if that requires me being your punching bag, then I guess that is what I signed myself up for and I will take it.
Dear Lawd, I just don't get it, he gets the most fan love on SM and he can't deal with a few negative comments. Thank goodness he isn't the bachelor. Dude should grow a pair of balls

I definitely agree. He should grow a pair of balls and try to find his peter because IMO this whiny azz, fake wounded, BS victim with the nerve to be viciously gossipy and meangirlish is too sissy, silly to  seriously be a man. Ugh. Rachel should be thanking the good Lord every day that she dodged this bullet. Poor Daisy. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:48 am

I am now hoping that Peter will NEVER become the Bachelor. He definitely is very whiny and babyish imo. He should take some pointers from his fellow Wisconsinite regarding SM. He also seems very arrogant to me and he's also not nearly  as good-looking as he thinks he is imo. Blah. All jmo.

Last edited by Stacia620 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:22 am

He really should call out his family (at least father) and friends too, they've been egging on the bullying of Bryan and Rachel. Was this a new interview he gave, or an old one?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:36 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:He really should call out his family (at least father) and friends too, they've been egging on the bullying of Bryan and Rachel. Was this a new interview he gave, or an old one?

@Cocoasneeze, you're right and that's another symptom of the problems, IMO. What 30 year old boy has his daddy inserted in the middle of a stupid SM skirmish? And the two not-fit friends of the fitness guru? I can't. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:51 am

I am seriously concerned for Peter. Like I have said before, I do not hate the guy, but I do not care for him either. At this point though, IMO, he needs a break from BN, SM and the brat pack. He does not seem to be doing well emotionally if he is still responding to SM comments on an interview he did long ago like this. I hope someone is looking out for him, cos it does not appear that he has moved on this was a TBT post and his response is creepy, to say the least, IMO.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:16 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again - passive aggressive egomaniac who cares way too much what others think about him.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:38 pm

lleyki wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again - passive aggressive egomaniac who cares way too much what others think about him.

Accurate diagnosis, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:I am seriously concerned for Peter. Like I have said before, I do not hate the guy, but I do not care for him either. At this point though, IMO, he needs a break from BN, SM and the brat pack. He does not seem to be doing well emotionally if he is still responding to SM comments on an interview he did long ago like this. I hope someone is looking out for him, cos it does not appear that he has moved on this was a TBT post and his response is creepy, to say the least, IMO.

Whoever advised him to go on this show is no friend of his IMO. IMO He is too emotionally weak to deal with the fallout which usually happens with this show. If this is how he reacts when he is one of the most stanned contestants on this show, I can only imagine what would have happened if he was subjected to Bryan levels of vitriol or what Arie is getting now from Peter stans. I have to laugh out loud at him with his 'I spoke to Ben and I'll do the Bachelor if the time is right' (paraphrasing). Dude, you are never going to be mentally ready for the Bachelor IMO. IMO Quit while you are ahead and go make a life with Ashley I.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
lleyki wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again - passive aggressive egomaniac who cares way too much what others think about him.

Accurate diagnosis, IMO.

That was my initial opinion about him post show. But now, IMO, it is going way beyond that. He just seems unable to decide who he is and to me, he seems to want to be something to everyone. I thought Dean was the people pleaser. But now I see it in Peter as well, may be the reason for their bromance. He was in love, he was not, he is sensitive, he could not care less, he wants bullying to stop, he likes negative comments, the relationship has ended , he wants closure. IMO, he sounds fragile emotionally, maybe a return visit to that therapist is needed.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz