SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by mindless Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Crazy thought I know, but perhaps he really was heartbroken over Rachel and that's why he's so terribly sensitive when people question it, or rather declare as fact that he wasn't? I can see how that might feel unfair and frustrating. Don't get me wrong though, he really does need to stop reading comments and replying to trolls, because it's not doing him any favours. They are strangers whose opinions don't really matter at all at the end of the day. I wish he'd realise that and get on with his life. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Has any other "loser" elicited as much conversation as Peter"? He is doing something right to garner the response that he has. If I didn't like someone, I wouldn't care enough about them to give them any attention at all. Any talk is good talk, so I guess he is winning. He stays winning.

jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:39 pm

adf23 wrote:Has any other "loser" elicited as much conversation as Peter"? He is doing something right to garner the response that he has. If I didn't like someone, I wouldn't care enough about them to give them any attention at all. Any talk is good talk, so I guess he is winning.   He stays winning.

jmo.

I guess that would depend on the definition of doing something "right" and what the desired response is. Neither of those things are what I would want. Personally, from what I gather from Peter's responses on his SM he is not happy with a lot of it either. I do not believe any talk is good talk. I also don't believe that every goal in life is to win unless winning means having good health and happiness of those I love and then myself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:48 pm

How can you be heartbroken over someone you hardly touched. If, IMO he really cared about her, if he really was in love with her and had any ounce of respect for her, he'd be happy for her, leave her and Bryan alone and stop acting like a total insecure baby screaming for attention, 5 going on 6 months later. Why is he not living his best life and moving on rather than choosing to go off on a tirade when something sets him off. He has a business, a modelling career, a huge SM following, and he acts like a spoiled 12 yr old female IMHO.

IMO he's not what I consider winning anything in a positive manner. He's sinking deeper into #DeepRootedIssues like I predicted 4 months ago. He needs to get back into therapy IMHO. I can't imagine dating him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
adf23 wrote:Has any other "loser" elicited as much conversation as Peter"? He is doing something right to garner the response that he has. If I didn't like someone, I wouldn't care enough about them to give them any attention at all. Any talk is good talk, so I guess he is winning.   He stays winning.

jmo.

I guess that would depend on the definition of doing something "right" and what the desired response is. Neither of those things are what I would want. Personally, from what I gather from Peter's responses on his SM he is not happy with a lot of it either.  I do not believe any talk is good talk. I also don't believe that every goal in life is to win unless winning means having good health and happiness of those I love and then myself.

In another scenario I would agree with you Kasha, but I have never seen a non winner garner so much (negative) opinion- it's crazy.  I know that as a whole, this board is anti Peter, I'm fine with that. I am not related to the man, people can think what they want.   Anything he does will be torn to shreds, got it.  It would be nice if the leaders of the board would should some neutralism.   A few that weren't invested in the season have shown that, and it's appreciated.  But only a few. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:39 pm

adf23 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

jmo.

I guess that would depend on the definition of doing something "right" and what the desired response is. Neither of those things are what I would want. Personally, from what I gather from Peter's responses on his SM he is not happy with a lot of it either.  I do not believe any talk is good talk. I also don't believe that every goal in life is to win unless winning means having good health and happiness of those I love and then myself.

In another scenario I would agree with you Kasha, but I have never seen a non winner garner so much (negative) opinion- it's crazy.  I know that as a whole, this board is anti Peter, I'm fine with that. I am not related to the man, people can think what they want.   Anything he does will be torn to shreds, got it.  It would be nice if the leaders of the board would should some neutralism.   A few that weren't invested in the season have shown that, and it's appreciated.  But not so much. IMO. If ban is coming, then so be it.

I'm going to post my opinions on whoever I want. I'm not going to show any neutralism on anyone, just like those who are fans of a contestant have every right to fan over whom they want. I'm not sure I understand why I need to show neutralism? This forum is about posting opinions, sharing thoughts, idea's, and discussion what they like and what they don't like. I don't care for him. Just as there are those who don't care for someone I do care for. Do I ask for neutralism?

We do not speak for everyone. Therefore it is inaccurate to say this forum as a whole is anti Peter.

Head on over to the endless Nick Viall threads in the archive, if you want to see someone who garnered way more negative opinions that Peter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:50 pm

Thanks GA.....the mods set the tone for the forum, on any forum, anyyone who posts anywhere, knows that. But resuming the conversation on how Peter is the worst man who ever walked the face of the earth. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:53 pm

@adf23 I totally disagree. Everyone has a mind, and an opinion of their own. I don't mimmick anyone, and I don't expect anyone to agree with me for the sake of agreeing.

I don't think Peter is the worst man that ever walked on this earth, I didn't say that, but if I did, what is the issue? It would be my opinion.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:00 pm

It's not worth the argument GA.  I like this forum, and I like all of the opinions here.  Just super frustrating at time, again, I get that no one on this forum likes Peter.  Done with pulling attention from the topic at hand, which is Peter and how he is a dangerous, emotionally unstable person,who is on the edge of kiliing someone apparently. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:06 pm

It's frustrating for me as well when I can't voice my opinion without being asked to be more fanning towards Peter. Or when I can't sleuth what I believe to be true because I'm expected to fawn all over him. My opinion during sleuthing was he was never going to be the F1, how much flack did I take for making that statement? How many nasty pm's and name calling was thrown at me because of it?

We should all be more neutral when it comes to Nick, Josh, Robby, JPG, JakeP, Bryan? Same rule would apply to all contestants.

The rule is all opinions are welcome on any contestant, positive or negative and any member is entitled to that right, including mods. No one should hesitate voicing their opinion for fear of being questioned or berated simply because they do not agree with someone else.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:11 pm

@adf23
1) Nick x2--Andi's season and Kaitlyn's season.
That is fairly recent.
I would have been glad to go on, but then....
I read the rest of the post and am pretty darn steamed.
I am a member here. I moderate hours a day for FREE. Imagine that! So do all the other mods. I have a right to my opinion just as ANY other MEMBER on this forum. Any member.
If members are unhappy about this--if they believe mods are not impartial or should not have opinions or should not be able to express them--please do us favors and find other places to post.
My consistency with how I react to cast is pretty consistent over the 11 yrs I have been following the show. I state my opinions as I feel free, if I like the cast or not.
This is not a fan thread.
FAN threads were a second thought to this forum. They were created as havens for members who wanted them.
So members who want to discuss and follow forum rules should not be chastised whether member or mod, for voicing an opinion. That was the intention of this forum: for discussion and sleuthing.
I should not be a second class citizen here. I resent that personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:19 pm

Thanks Kasha. I did not mention you by name. I am not going to address you further. But alot of this is why former members don't feel welcomed to post any longer. The end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz