SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 45 of 67 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by lolo26 Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:03 am

He most definitely didn't go for love! I also heard that he uses his meet and greets and manager to search the crowd for girls. I don't know if I believe this one though, it wouldn't surprise me! I just think it's interesting, Everytime he goes to a game or something, he has to tweet about it.

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Diana Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:32 am

His downfall from grace is going to be so entertaining to watch jmo:)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:53 pm

lolo26 wrote:He most definitely didn't go for love! I also heard that he uses his meet and greets and manager to search the crowd for girls. I don't know if I believe this one though, it wouldn't surprise me! I just think it's interesting, Everytime he goes to a game or something, he has to tweet about it.

He is hardly the only one to do that.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Diana wrote:His downfall from grace is going to be so entertaining to watch jmo:)

So many big secrets in the smallest room and a mother’s heart. giggling

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:23 pm

lolo26 wrote:He most definitely didn't go for love! I also heard that he uses his meet and greets and manager to search the crowd for girls. I don't know if I believe this one though, it wouldn't surprise me! I just think it's interesting, Everytime he goes to a game or something, he has to tweet about it.

Can you qualify where and how you heard this rumor? Just curious. Thanks.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:31 pm

@North Read it on ig. That's why said, I don't really buy it. And it looks like a random troll picked up my comment and posted it on Reddit. But yeah, he's pretty image conscience, I still see shades of Chase and robby though!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:33 pm

lolo26 wrote:@North Read it on ig. That's why said, I don't really buy it. And it looks like a random troll picked up my comment and posted it on Reddit. But yeah, he's pretty image conscience, I still see shades of Chase and robby though!

Thanks. Was just curious. There's lots of crazy stuff out there about all the contestants - social media makes it so easy. I didn't watch Rachel's season too closely so find people's continued, super-strong reactions & perceptions of Peter to be fascinating. Same for Rachel & Bryan.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:38 am

North wrote:
lolo26 wrote:@North Read it on ig. That's why said, I don't really buy it. And it looks like a random troll picked up my comment and posted it on Reddit. But yeah, he's pretty image conscience, I still see shades of Chase and robby though!

Thanks. Was just curious. There's lots of crazy stuff out there about all the contestants - social media makes it so easy. I didn't watch Rachel's season too closely so find people's continued, super-strong reactions & perceptions of Peter to be fascinating. Same for Rachel & Bryan.

I agree about social media. I'm not a fan of his by any means, but my sister is so I promised I'd go to one of his pop up bootcamps in NYC with her since we live close by. He focused on the workouts and didn't mention being on the Bachelorette at all. He took pics with everyone after and was nice enough to take another pic with me because my first one got deleted by mistake! Lol he seemed very shy and didn't stay around too long to chat afterwards. So I don't think the statement that person made is truthful, but that's just based off of my experience.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:54 pm

Peter recently followed KarinaElle  hehehe
https://www.instagram.com/karinaelle/

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:48 pm

TeamArie_ wrote:Peter recently followed KarinaElle  hehehe

She looks like a good business asset for him.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Babescake Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:43 pm

TeamArie_ wrote:Peter recently followed KarinaElle  hehehe

I do not think I have ever seen an Insta with so many selfies. Geez. Maybe mix it up???

Babescake

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:02 pm

Please discuss spoilers only in threads titled Spoilers. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 67 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz