SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by mindless Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:55 pm

lolo26 wrote:Speaking of BB. Was I the only one turned off by her saying that she "wasn't intimidated" by Rachel because she's black! That and using the #MeToo when she was actually being vindictive! They both seem like crappy people tbh.

No. IMO, she seems to have just as many issues as he does. No wonder they've been going back and forth for 3 years. They clearly weren't exclusive before or after the show, and I find it kind of curious how she was finally ready to love him fully when she realised he'd be semi-famous in the near future. I guess they have that in common as well, only wanting something when they're about to lose it. I also find it super ironic how she's complaining about him bringing up the trust issues repeatedly while at the same time she was reporting his every move to RS of all people for 8 months. I mean, clearly you aren't trustworthy, Brittany. dizzy Not saying he is either, but by the sounds of it they weren't exclusive, so I don't know what she expected exactly. Love can make you blind, I know, but I'd be hard-pressed to call her a victim of anything other than her own stupidity. It bugs me a lot that she's bringing #MeToo into it. Just no.

Peter obviously needs some therapy, but I still don't see any proof that he was just playing everyone the whole time. He said himself he might fall for Rachel and I think he did end up catching some feelings, even if they were bubble love at best. I'm sure after all the Brittany drama dating Rachel was refreshing, though not enough to cure his internal drama tendencies especially in those drama-feeding circumstances. Hooking up with Brittany after the show proves nothing IMO, since he's not the first or the last contestant to rebound with their ex after filming. It's very common in fact. If he was dying to get back to her, they'd be together now, or would've at least dated exclusively. Seems to me like she was just convenient. Crappy perhaps, but if you want more, then don't go along with some hot and cold casual thing for months on end. If he's not your boyfriend then he's unlikely to act like one. As for the manipulation and playing the victim, I think he genuinely thinks he's the victim most of the time, since he's overly emotional and kind of self-absorbed. I don't think it's nearly as intentional as people make it out to be, which is why therapy would be highly beneficial IMO.

All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Peter: “I will use my looks, kindness and charm to advance my dreams for my career"

Using kindness for personal gain and to advance one's career is not kindness. It's sociopathic narcissism.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 pm

@mindless Could've have said it better myself, nice job! Btw has the LA girl been sleuthed or is she the Chicago girl we were hearing about?

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:35 pm

MHO, I find it exploitative of RS to give these people a platform, to publically expose their vulnerabilities, and to open the conversation for others to judge. RS is not supportive, and it's just irresponsible of him to use his podcast like this. IMO.
I hope that people who need help seek it out in ways that aren't connected with the Bachelor Franchise. It's not helpful

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Brittney doesn't matter to me one bit. Whether she's smart, stupid, dishonorable etc. is all beside the point, IMO. I can read. We have Peter's text messages. When he started to try to sling mud on Brittney, RS threatened him with other, purportedly worse text messages he has not yet shared, publicly. That ended that discussion. I have reached a conclusion as a result of his response to that threat.

Based on what I have always instinctively known from observation and seen from his own text messages, I have concluded that Peter is a scumbag, plain and simple. I don't care about Brittney. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:51 pm

I couldn't care about that Brittany girl at all. I didn't need RS or her to see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears the lack of empathy, manipulation, narcissitically ego-driven Peter is. I've seen his type both personally and professionally and his patterns of behavior from the jump were why I was one of the first people to say there's something off about him and he has serious issues. I stood by that even with hate I got and still stand by my opinions when it comes to Peter. As the saying goes, when someone shows you who they are believe them the first time. Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:53 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:MHO, I find it exploitative of RS to give these people a platform, to publically expose their vulnerabilities, and to open the conversation for others to judge. RS is not supportive, and it's just irresponsible of him to use his podcast like this. IMO.
I hope that people who need help seek it out in ways that aren't connected with the Bachelor Franchise. It's not helpful

IMO, RS is no different than Dr. Phil, People Magazine, Judge Judy, Page Six, any gossip columnist, paparazzi, Entertainment Tonight, etc. Public people have public lives. The same thing that enables Peter to organize boot camps in NYC makes his personal text messages news. Can't have one without the other. Gotta take the bitter with the sweet. JMO Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 51 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:11 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Brittney doesn't matter to me one bit. Whether she's smart, stupid, dishonorable etc. is all beside the point, IMO. I can read. We have Peter's text messages. When he started to try to sling mud on Brittney, RS threatened him with other, purportedly worse text messages he has not yet shared, publicly. That ended that discussion. I have reached a conclusion as a result of his response to that threat.

Based on what I have always instinctively known from observation and seen from his own text messages, I have concluded that Peter is a scumbag, plain and simple. I don't care about Brittney. JMO

Regarding the worse stuff, he says that about everyone. I for one fail to understand why he'd keep the juiciest stuff to himself unless it's something criminal, so I just roll my eyes every time I hear it.

As for Brittany, it's hard to take her out of the equation completely since there are always two people in a relationship and they both play a part, not to mention have their own version of events that may be very different from the other person's. We've only heard hers. I fail to see the huge deal about the texts. They're missing a lot of context and the whole "I won't be a BS blue collar man, I'll rise to the top etc." part sounded like he was pissed off after Brittany essentially called him a fame seeker and not someone she'd consider marrying. I think that part showed she's just as proficient in the infamous "push and pull" as he is. Reminds me of an immature "relationship" I was in when I was 19, which was a constant emotional rollercoaster. I managed to find someone I get along with effortlessly though and I hope he has as well by now.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:MHO, I find it exploitative of RS to give these people a platform, to publically expose their vulnerabilities, and to open the conversation for others to judge. RS is not supportive, and it's just irresponsible of him to use his podcast like this. IMO.

IMO, RS is no different than Dr. Phil, People Magazine, Judge Judy, Page Six, any gossip columnist, paparazzi, Entertainment Tonight, etc. Public people have public lives. The same thing that enables Peter to organize boot camps in NYC makes his personal text messages news. Can't have one without the other. Gotta take the bitter with the sweet. JMO Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 51 3806527698  
Per the bolded, nicely stated. RS is simply the messenger. 
Nothing that RS has come out with is shocking or big news to many here on this forum. The only difference is those of us stating it last spring/summer got dragged for months and RS is getting dragged for it now by Peter's groupies. 
Peter is just another "blue collar, middle class guy" who happens to be a personal trainer(IMO) and trying to expand his business.  The difference is he abhors those personal qualities. Whatever. I wish him well. And to be clear--I have no problem with blue collar or middle class. These are his issues I am throwing back, not mine. 
My personal opinion is RS is keeping a few cards up his sleeve in case Peter Perfect chooses to clap back at RS.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:53 pm

Peter does not have a humble bone in his body.  He pretends he does and it drives me crazy.   I just cant understand how plent of woman fall for him and completely ignore his behaviour.  

I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a while but the final straw was the episode when they were at the winery and he said.  Your wearing that?

I literally wanted to smack him and not a light smack either.   He to me is just so obvious.  everything he says I roll my eyes.   

Hey Peter,  your not that good looking.  IMO he looks dirty with the scruff.  And he was the worst smile in my opinion.

in his defence he has an awesome body and when he does not smile and is shaved he is a B+ 

There I’m done my rant.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:53 pm

@mindless clapping! Thank you... that’s exactly how I see it too!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:18 am

mindless wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Brittney doesn't matter to me one bit. Whether she's smart, stupid, dishonorable etc. is all beside the point, IMO. I can read. We have Peter's text messages. When he started to try to sling mud on Brittney, RS threatened him with other, purportedly worse text messages he has not yet shared, publicly. That ended that discussion. I have reached a conclusion as a result of his response to that threat.

Regarding the worse stuff, he says that about everyone. I for one fail to understand why he'd keep the juiciest stuff to himself unless it's something criminal, so I just roll my eyes every time I hear it.

As for Brittany, it's hard to take her out of the equation completely since there are always two people in a relationship and they both play a part, not to mention have their own version of events that may be very different from the other person's. We've only heard hers. I fail to see the huge deal about the texts. They're missing a lot of context and the whole "I won't be a BS blue collar man, I'll rise to the top etc." part sounded like he was pissed off after Brittany essentially called him a fame seeker and not someone she'd consider marrying. I think that part showed she's just as proficient in the infamous "push and pull" as he is. Reminds me of an immature "relationship" I was in when I was 19, which was a constant emotional rollercoaster. I managed to find someone I get along with effortlessly though and I hope he has as well by now.

JMO.

I didn't need Brittney to tell me who Peter is. I don't attract men like him because I'm not a good candidate for them but, I've seen them in action, with better skills and better looks and many more trappings of success. I've seen the devastation they leave behind for the women foolish enough to love them. I can tell Brittney more about Peter than she has finally figured out. IMO, He is no special snowflake. He is a type, like men who gamble or, cheat or drug or abuse - he deceives, degrades, dismays and destroys to feed his sorry little ego. Nothing new or mysterious - just a type.

IMO His two black "friends" are just further props to make him feel better about himself. They are clearly just a pair of crutches to prop him up that can be deployed to deliver nasty for his benefit along with his Dad :angryemotion . Who was Peter's "best friend" on the show? The only guy HE KNEW was better looking and had the potential to eclipse him because he was more popular (based upon number of SM followers). Peter is a transparent rerun and Brittney is just late to the show, IMO.  
The text messages are just confirmation of what people who saw through Peter already knew and RS is just Monday morning quarterbacking a game Peter played poorly and already lost. His I/G has many Disappointed/Disillusioned/Bitter Bettys and he's down over 1,000 followers since yesterday. I hope Peter does provoke RS by berating Brittney so he facilitates his own demise. Come on, Peet Uhhh. JMO Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 51 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz