SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by lolo26 Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:42 pm

@GuardianAngel Yeah he does need therapy and lots of it! Those texts are disturbing.

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:47 pm

He even likes negative posts against Brittney on IG ! Has he not learned yet? Stay away and above it for your own good, Peter!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:01 pm

TheKimist wrote:1. This is the best Bachelor Nation Christmas gift ever.

2. I spent so many days blaming producers/editors for the emotional whiplash of the Finale/ATFR, but it turns out emotional whiplash is PK's specialty. Maybe the show was just as surprised as the audience.

3. RS seems to develop strange relationships with these women and I'm not convinced that I like Brittany, but the bottom line is there are receipts.

What a way to end 2017 BN cycle.  Bring on Janu-Arie!

:yes: :Thanktwo I never once believed him, and I m so glad the true is finally coming out.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:18 pm

sdmom wrote:He even likes negative posts against Brittney on IG ! Has he not learned yet? Stay away and above it for your own good, Peter!

He can't help himself, IMO. He must be beyond furious. Being the control freak he is IMO and having this woman who "loved" and cared for him be completely out of his control and ruining his well crafted fake image with his own text messages. I hear you, Peter. It's just unconscionable and unbearable. hehehe What will potential investors say? What will Chris Harrison think? How will your "classes" be impacted? Are Bryan and Rachel rofl ? What's a narcissistic manipulator to do?? JMO cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:11 pm

Speaking of BB. Was I the only one turned off by her saying that she "wasn't intimidated" by Rachel because she's black! That and using the #MeToo when she was actually being vindictive! They both seem like crappy people tbh.

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:19 pm

@lolo26 SAME. If she talks that way just in general conversation, I can only imagine what unfiltered looks like. Also for me it spoke volumes about him if he associates with someone like that. (IMO confirming what was already suspected). Although he has black friends, his black friends don’t date black women, so...

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:39 pm

And one of those black friends was the first to drag Rachel mercilessly including mocking her looks, her weave, sl*t shaming her, etc.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:42 pm

lleyki wrote:And one of those black friends was the first to drag Rachel mercilessly including mocking her looks, her weave, sl*t shaming her, etc.
Wow I knew he sl*t shamed her, but I didn't know he came for her appearance. Do you specifically remember what he said about her?

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:01 pm

Cocoa Kisses wrote:@lolo26 SAME. If she talks that way just in general conversation, I can only imagine what unfiltered looks like. Also for me it spoke volumes about him if he associates with someone like that. (IMO confirming what was already suspected). Although he has black friends, his black friends don’t date black women, so...
The "me too" issue seemed totally off and not in the same universe as anyone who truly experienced sexual abuse or harassment, IMO.
As far as her not being intimidated and said comments, I am wondering if there is more not expressed there(in the texts) between Pediocre and her. Peter had never dated a black woman before. Maybe there were personal reasons. Maybe not. Maybe that is what she is referencing. No one will ever know, but those involved in that relationship. Either way, I don't think Pediocre is a stranger to any of her real beliefs and values and how much of those he shared/shares, I guess no one will ever know, but them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:08 pm

lolo26 wrote:
lleyki wrote:And one of those black friends was the first to drag Rachel mercilessly including mocking her looks, her weave, sl*t shaming her, etc.
Wow I knew he sl*t shamed her, but I didn't know he came for her appearance. Do you specifically remember what he said about her?

I can't remember the exact quotes, I just remember it was his friend Terry who was having some back and forth with some posters on Instagram, a few days after the season ended and I think he made some comment about her edges and her forehead and sort of implied she was never beautiful enough for Peter.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:08 pm

lolo26 wrote:

Those guys are not black friends. They are negative advertising for a fitness trainer who needs his ego boosted 24/7. Hugesmile JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:28 pm

@lleyki Oh wow! I can only imagine the things said between him his buddies after that finale aired!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz