SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Topazgold Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:01 pm

Lol 😂. Same girl, same

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by 4merBachAddict Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:08 am

I didn't watch Rachel's season until the very end, but I did keep up with it in the different online forums so I knew about the 'Team Brian' & Team Peter' division. IMHO, watching only the last 2-3 episodes gives you a much more unbiased point of view. I know Team Peter fans won't like this but it was VERY obvious to me, that Rachel was totally into Brian. And I honestly didn't care who she picked because I wasn't emotionally involved. Peter is a great guy, but he was not the one for her. Just MHO.

4merBachAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:11 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71463

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:04 pm

I don’t know why out of blue Peter reached out to Rachel. If it’s just for BLM, can’t he go to his friends for some insights?

I also don’t know why Rachel brought it up ? Even thinking about following?
I love Rachel, her honesty and her 💯, But IMO, somethings are better left unsaid. I just hope she had told Bryan before she broadcasted it to the public.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:34 pm

@sdmom My impression of Bryan is he is OK with being in the background, and hence is probably the last to know when Rachel spews off on something.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:42 am

I don’t see the big deal honestly. Like for me it’s a big deal because I loved them so much so I love them being friendly but the people actually involved should all be very over the situation & cool with everything by now. It’s been 3 years, Rachel & Bryan just celebrated a year married.

It did raise an eyebrow that Peter chose to go to Rachel for advice on this topic when he’s got best friends in real life that are black men but based on things he’s said over the years, I think he’s probably always wanted them to be on better terms than when they last spoke at ATFR & everything happening provided an opportunity to do that.

If Rachel kept it from Bryan prior to mentioning it on the podcast or Bryan had a problem with what Rachel described as just an amicable convo about the current state of America and what Peter could do to be a better ally, then that indicates bigger problems that Rachel choosing to share it publicly. But I don’t think either of those things are true.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:47 am

4merBachAddict wrote:I didn't watch Rachel's season until the very end, but I did keep up with it in the different online forums so I knew about the 'Team Brian' & Team Peter' division. IMHO, watching only the last 2-3 episodes gives you a much more unbiased point of view. I know Team Peter fans won't like this but it was VERY obvious to me, that Rachel was totally into Brian. And I honestly didn't care who she picked because I wasn't emotionally involved.  Peter is a great guy, but he was not the one for her. Just MHO.

I was Team Peter at the time, but by Switzerland even I could see that Rachel favored Brian. I watched that season unspoiled, and never really cared for Brian, finding him cheesy and smarmy. But those are not major faults, and I think Rachel made the choice that was right for her. Plus Peter does get in his head too much, and was nowhere near ready to marry at that time -- probably still isn't. IMO he's still one of the most handsome men the franchise has ever produced.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:48 am

I agree @Amethyst

I still have a soft spot for Peter. Bryan is never going to be a favorite of mine but they seem very happy so Rachel made the right choice for her. Re: Rachel talking to Peter - she's always going to say what she's thinking and I'm sure Bryan knows that by now. Kind of funny about the potential follows but agree with Rachel that it would have been a mistake.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:09 pm

I noticed Peter commented on Garrett's engagement post when I saw it in the update contestants thread. I wandered off to see what he's been up to.

affraid

https://www.instagram.com/p/CioM-EFoZs3/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:38 pm

Maybe Peter should have been on DWTS. He’s got moves. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 66 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:52 pm

He was asked to be TB. He didn't want to do it, the answer was no for a long time, because of the fear of negative SM which he wouldn't have any control over, that scared him. Once they had several discussions and agreed on what was good for him and the show, he agreed and said yes. He was there for BIP finale, he was in the dressing room waiting for them to bring him out and make the announcement, getting dressed with Cary, contract not signed yet. They told him something came up, will announce you a different way. He goes back to the hotel and they ask him, if he wants to do it, he said no he's scared, but he's all in. They told him to go home and think about it, several days later on a Tuesday they announced Arie. They messaged him just before that it was Arie.

He's ok with it all. There's so much putting a show on, and he understands. He was scared if he didn't find his person, dealing with the backlash would have been tough for him.

At 33:05 he talks about someone but I can't make out who it is?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:28 pm

@GuardianAngel For all the criticism Peter has received, being scared of the show's manipulation and backlash shows he has some intuition. Clayton should have dialed into his feelings. I sometimes think they get someone to sign on as a lead who is just looking for a change in their life - without the introspection necessary to find someone they are compatible with. I don't fault the producers for holding off on announcing him if he really had second thoughts. Their job is to produce a show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz