SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:36 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Peter is a head case, IMO. Of course he has what he’s always had, some poor schmuck girl who tends to his needs and his life when he’s on the road. It’s now been years since Rachel and while I do think he cared for her and cried for her and missed her for a bit, I never saw him with her or anyone like her. She was too much for him in every way and he knew it. He specializes in the kind of mental games his former girlfriend accused him of, IMO. He needs a women with deficiencies in character and confidence that Rachel does have. 

From the moment Peter took Rachel to that pathetically empty club during their HTD and his mother admitted he’d likely stay with her, maybe have kids with her but, not marry her- I was grateful she was smart enough to not settle for what little he was offering and chose a real man who was a perfect partner for her. 

ABC should not give him a platform to do damage to some hand picked collection of unsuspecting women. All IMO.

This description could apply to half the guys that were chosen as leads.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:28 am

Sprite wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Peter is a head case, IMO. Of course he has what he’s always had, some poor schmuck girl who tends to his needs and his life when he’s on the road. It’s now been years since Rachel and while I do think he cared for her and cried for her and missed her for a bit, I never saw him with her or anyone like her. She was too much for him in every way and he knew it. He specializes in the kind of mental games his former girlfriend accused him of, IMO. He needs a women with deficiencies in character and confidence that Rachel does have. 

From the moment Peter took Rachel to that pathetically empty club during their HTD and his mother admitted he’d likely stay with her, maybe have kids with her but, not marry her- I was grateful she was smart enough to not settle for what little he was offering and chose a real man who was a perfect partner for her. 

ABC should not give him a platform to do damage to some hand picked collection of unsuspecting women. All IMO.

That’s true @Sprite. Full disclosure, I just have never thought Peter should be the Bachelor. Neither he nor Blake.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:55 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Sprite wrote:

That’s true @Sprite. Full disclosure, I just have never thought Peter should be the Bachelor. Neither he nor Blake.

There are very few of the recycled leads that I thought should be bachelor. Sean was the exception.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:53 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_fWE_BHAxz/

Link: https://www.happyhealthyfreepodcast.com/episodes-1
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:31 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Peter is a head case, IMO. Of course he has what he’s always had, some poor schmuck girl who tends to his needs and his life when he’s on the road. It’s now been years since Rachel and while I do think he cared for her and cried for her and missed her for a bit, I never saw him with her or anyone like her. She was too much for him in every way and he knew it. He specializes in the kind of mental games his former girlfriend accused him of, IMO. He needs a woman with deficiencies in character and confidence that Rachel does not have. 

I completely agree. Also, the fact that he didn’t think Rachel would pick anyone is revealing IMO. I have always thought Peter’s last-minute “expressions of love” and "getting there" was more about derailing Bryan than actually fighting for Rachel. I think all the guys knew she was really into Bryan especially towards the end. When she wore that matching watch at hometowns, Peter and Eric knew what that meant and that’s why they reacted the way they did. He probably knew Rachel wasn’t going to pick him but didn’t want Bryan to “win” either hence the mind games that he is so adept at whether its subconscious or not. Thankfully, Rachel followed her heart and picked the guy who always made her smile over the one who always made her cry. Hopefully, Peter works out whatever his issues are...for his own sake and the sake of the women in his life.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:54 pm

IMO:Peter needs to grab his head and pull it out of his azz.  It is badly in need of a haircut.  At the very least.
He is not only so yesterday’s loser, but a total “who was he again”,  while others really are living their best lives. Ugh.  Gag and barf. His living his best life is with an iPhone and selfie and how many effng likes or followers he gets.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:32 pm

@Kashathediva Great to see you! Hope you an family are doing well!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:51 pm

Hey, Kasha! hi  To be fair, we all need a haircut now. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:04 pm

@Kashathediva Glad to see you posting!@albean99 AMEN!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:58 pm

I need sweets

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:27 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1305949557633830913?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:37 pm

I am NEVER getting over them. She knew not to follow him because I would've been acting a fool.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz