SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by sfrank Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Dessler wrote:
teamkristina wrote:did you see @angforthewin ig story? They were legit talking about planning their next social media post... strange right? thoughts?

I saw the story. The bolded is not true. They just came back from a party and still very hyper. Angie was asking what should they do while they eat their pizza, Bryan suggested maybe they do another instagram live, Rachel replied saying if they did she would not talk because she was doing all the talking last time. The whole convo was just 3 sentences laugh out loud , I would not call that planning. Their voices were raised a bit but it was more from being tipsy and hyped from all the partying rather than anger.

Exactly this! Thanks Dessler.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by bachfan218 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Dessler wrote:
teamkristina wrote:did you see @angforthewin ig story? They were legit talking about planning their next social media post... strange right? thoughts?

I saw the story. The bolded is not true. They just came back from a party and still very hyper. Angie was asking what should they do while they eat their pizza, Bryan suggested maybe they do another instagram live, Rachel replied saying if they did she would not talk because she was doing all the talking last time. The whole convo was just 3 sentences laugh out loud , I would not call that planning. Their voices were raised a bit but it was more from being tipsy and hyped from all the partying rather than anger.

Pretty much sums it up I think! yes
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:34 pm

idk imo it gave me the 1% suspicion that they might be faking it to make money which explains why they're moving to la. I admit this is far fetched but still... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:21 pm

I mean I don't think they're faking their relationship but this conversation is just another little tidbit on how ridiculous and delusional they're getting imo. As if the move to "California" and leaving their careers isn't enough imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:29 pm

I don't think the "fight" (heated discussion?) was a big deal, but yeah...they just seem obsessed with their fans and social media and how they appear and all that. Every couple is to an extent, but there's usually a balancing act with one person who doesn't care as much (like what Shawn is for Kaitlyn) or the couple being back in their normal hometown, so they feel more grounded and have good people around them. Their IG live was cute, but I'm just not feeling very optimistic about them. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:31 pm

also does anyone else think rachel has changed a lot from nicks season? imo its like two totally different people except her love of sports is consistent

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:54 pm

So basically nothing. laugh out loud Next!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:16 pm

quietpal wrote:So basically nothing. laugh out loud Next!
laugh out loud   Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 3806527698 :yes:
Amazing can they have silly arguments more often like any normal couple.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 pm

teamkristina wrote:also does anyone else think rachel has changed a lot from nicks season? imo its like two totally different people except her love of sports is consistent

I don't think she has changed "alot", but one this is for sure, both she and Bryan are loving the fame and spotlight. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Aria wrote:I don't think the "fight" (heated discussion?) was a big deal, but yeah...they just seem obsessed with their fans and social media and how they appear and all that. Every couple is to an extent, but there's usually a balancing act with one person who doesn't care as much (like what Shawn is for Kaitlyn) or the couple being back in their normal hometown, so they feel more grounded and have good people around them. Their IG live was cute, but I'm just not feeling very optimistic about them. IMO.

This is what blows my mind, esp from Rachel who seemed like such an anomaly in this world during Nick's season airing.

I can't fathom what they plan to do in LA but I can't wait to find out about these new and exciting projects laugh out loud.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:50 pm

To be fair, Rachel also has done lots of charity things after filming. Raising money for ACLU and Harvey victims, providing free legal advices, and both volunteering at Trusted World. It's not just party and shilling. IMO, she's the type who party hard but work harder.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Aria wrote:I don't think the "fight" (heated discussion?) was a big deal, but yeah...they just seem obsessed with their fans and social media and how they appear and all that. Every couple is to an extent, but there's usually a balancing act with one person who doesn't care as much (like what Shawn is for Kaitlyn) or the couple being back in their normal hometown, so they feel more grounded and have good people around them. Their IG live was cute, but I'm just not feeling very optimistic about them. IMO.

This is what blows my mind, esp from Rachel who seemed like such an anomaly in this world during Nick's season airing.

I can't fathom what they plan to do in LA but I can't wait to find out about these new and exciting projects  laugh out loud.

It's weird, because she has legit A-lister friends (on her sister's IG, you can see that Kevin Durant and Andre 3000 were at her birthday party last year; she goes way back with Corey Gamble; Antonio Cromartie'a daughter calls her auntie) and she never brags about it or displays it on her social media, like you would expect someone chasing fame and obsessed with that lifestyle to do. She seemed to take more pride in her work and charity than her connections and money and all that. It just seems like some people really start to believe their own hype after a while and become addicted to the validation and attention they get. I initially felt like a disappointed parent, but now I'm just embracing their ridiculousness. At least, I can rely on them for good snark material! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday