SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm

sfrank wrote:Love hearing it because they totally sounded like a real couple laugh out loud
Rachel was like I'm not talking this time, you talk. Bryan held his own so he's no pushover

Yeah, if anything, that, imo, proves he's not just a YES Man to Big Rach.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:00 pm

BTW, I don't see any story on "said" account. Did it dissipate at daybreak?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:04 pm

@Rachelsseason Oooh it's gone now. Someone must have told Ang to take it down? Just checked.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:05 pm

Never mind. Delete

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:09 pm

It's down - but the whole thing was about doing another IG livestream. Rachel sounded a bit hoarse so I can understand why she wanted Bryan to talk.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Why is this an argument even? If you don't want to do a live insta to please your legions of fan girls and miss out on seeing "gawdddd #couplegoals" all over your screen, just don't?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:20 pm

@bachfan218 @sfrank thanks!

Hopefully, the removal means that we don't have any concrete substantiation, and the naysayers can move on.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:23 pm

@Alanna True.. didn't say it wasn't petty laugh out loud Rachel just sounded annoyed, not really angry IMO. Her voice was pretty scratchy.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:25 pm

It wasn't an argument (their voices weren't raised).  Its hard to explain because you only hear part of the convo - Bryan says something like "so want to do a livestream?" And she say "you need to talk this time" or something like that. I think it's a bit overblown. It was after midnight and Rachel just sounded hoarse and tired. Angie was eating pizza and they were in the background

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Was it Angie that felt like they must do another insta or Bryan...or was it Rachel who felt like it must be done although she clearly wasn't interested in taking part. I'm confused..literally.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:29 pm

teamkristina wrote:did you see @angforthewin ig story? They were legit talking about planning their next social media post... strange right? thoughts?

I saw the story. The bolded is not true. They just came back from a party and still very hyper. Angie was asking what should they do while they eat their pizza, Bryan suggested maybe they do another instagram live, Rachel replied saying if they did she would not talk because she was doing all the talking last time. The whole convo was just 3 sentences laugh out loud , I would not call that planning. Their voices were raised a bit but it was more from being tipsy and hyped from all the partying rather than anger.

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Was it Angie that felt like they must do another insta or Bryan...or was it Rachel who felt like it must be done although she clearly wasn't interested in taking part. I'm confused..literally.

Can't say, honestly. The only part I could hear was Rachel saying if they go live again she didn't feel like talking this time, and Bryan said something along the lines of what if people ask her questions, and she said of course she'd answer them. That's really all it was IMO.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday