SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:28 am

As a fan of both DLo and Rachel, I'm annoyed at DLo for throwing Rachel under the bus. Her tone in the interview was matter-of-fact and not malicious and she was asked by the hosts specifically, but she could and should (IMO) have said "no comment". But yeah, at the end of the day, it is just her own biased opinion/perspective on the situation, so all this will serve IMO is to get Rachel further annoyed at her. I don't think it will affect Rachel that deeply though since she was never BFF's with DLo.

I did enjoy all the other non-Rachel related stuff though - it's worth a listen IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by sfrank Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:08 am

DeMario is trash, IMO and I totally understood where Rachel was coming from about his comments.  As for Dlo, she proved what kind of "friend" she was on paradise so whatever.

The rest of the squad has been equally unimpressive and superficial, IMO AF so Rachel is be wise to move on. Looks like she has - good for her!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:56 am

Interesting discussion and speculation.
Let's just continue to keep it it civil, please, not that it is not--but I think everyone gets the white flag warning.
Happy Saturday. Peace out. peace

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Bryan is Colombian, that's a fact. Is he white? I can see the conversation potentially going to a direction that may involve many sensitive issues, so I will let the mods decide.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Topic is locked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:28 pm

teamkristina wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Again, someone else is bringing up Rachel's name, and Rachel gets trashed. Rachel expected her friends to have her back, when demario has been trashing Rachel left and right, in multiple interviews. Demario expected Rachel to bring up and lift up the black men in the cast, pick them, but none of them were imo up to any standard. I mean, demario himself has done squat to lift up Rachel or other black women. His pick of women have been white. So, if he goes on to publicly call out Rachel for liking white men only, then he needs to sit down, and Rachel's friends should back her up. They just don't and didn't. And my final point, even if it doesn't matter, Bryan isn't white. Jmo

Why do people confuse this so much? Bryan is white and that is not an opinion. laugh out loud

The poster is using JMO to substantiate her post. Common sense would indicte it wasn't used for Bryan's nationality.

The snark is not welcomed anywhere on this forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:47 am

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Screen14

First, can I just say that rachel is serving all kinds of looks in this picture!!! She is absolutely gorgeous  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 1f60d

Anyway, IMO this is further proof that these two didn't decide to move to LA because it's such a family friendly city, located in amazing school district where they can raise their 2 children and cooper. I'm now 99.99% certain they have a team behind them that's arranging this gigs. Wendy Williams is naht the typical bach/ette exist enterview. They have a plan, it looks like it's in motion soon, and I can't wait to see what it is. On the plus side though, they have enough foresight to target a different audience.

source
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:19 am

^^^^ if that is the case, well the more exposure the better, I guess. I'd love to know what their career plans are for the future, hopefully Wendy asks. I assume it's something entertainment related. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:25 am

Someone should cmiiaw i believe Wendy's show tapes in NYC not LA though....
I am not a fan of the Wendy show but being the first black bachelorette Black I can see why shows like a Wendy show will sort after her to interview her.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:06 pm

FashionLover wrote:Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Screen14

First, can I just say that rachel is serving all kinds of looks in this picture!!! She is absolutely gorgeous  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 1f60d

Anyway, IMO this is further proof that these two didn't decide to move to LA because it's such a family friendly city, located in amazing school district where they can raise their 2 children and cooper. I'm now 99.99% certain they have a team behind them that's arranging this gigs. Wendy Williams is naht the typical bach/ette exist enterview. They have a plan, it looks like it's in motion soon, and I can't wait to see what it is. On the plus side though, they have enough foresight to target a different audience.

source
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is their life, their choices.  Why should any of us care where they choose to live, or why??   I don't get it.  scratch    *EDIT*
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:15 pm

If RnB don't want people discussing their lives, maybe don't move to LA and extend your 15 min. But since they're presumably enjoying the ride and aren't rushing to leave the public eye, people will keep commenting on it. And those who don't like reading it also have fan threads.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:20 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
FashionLover wrote:Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Screen14

source
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is their life, their choices.  Why should any of us care where they choose to live, or why??   I don't get it.  scratch     Should she have picked the guy from Madison, and be alone today?

No one mentioned TOG hmmm  Not sure where that came from....the thread is about Rachel and Bryan.  Trying to see how wondering what their plans are somehow equates to something negative, but even if it did, this is the thread for it. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday