SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:10 pm

What does an ab doctor actually do? Deal with pancreatitis and other GI issues?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:12 pm

do you guys know how much work it takes to open a clinic especially in states like cali? he can open a clinic literally elsewhere. Why would he move to cali to be a chiropractor laugh out loud ... doesn't make sense imo i think he will try doing what he's intended to with his trademarks no different than any other contestant in bach nation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Is he an actual doctor (I'm not being sarcastic, I really don't know). Doesn't Rachel have to take the bar exam in the new state if she wants to practice law?
Edit: Nevermind, I read the previous comments about his profession.

Last edited by yana_bach on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:14 pm

@yana_bach no he's not an actual medical physician but he has a doctorate degree from chiropractic school

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:15 pm

I fail to see the big deal, tbh. What is so bad in the horrible LA, that every relationship just fails there?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:16 pm

yana_bach wrote:Is he an actual doctor (I'm not being sarcastic, I really don't know). Doesn't Rachel have to take the bar exam in the new state if she wants to practice law?

He is - he is a chiropractor (he's got a doctorate of chiropractor, not an MD) and they are usually referred to as doctors.

Yup, Rachel would have to retake the bar. California offers no reciprocity and it has the hardest bar in the country. Putting good money down that she's pulling an Andi, at least for now (I'm going to tell myself that she'll eventually comes to her senses). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:16 pm

sdmom wrote:And there's lot of fake ness in Miami!

I absolutely hate the stereotypical generalization.

IA It's totally disrespectful IMHO.

I cannot think of any other guy on Rachel's season that would go for a pedicure, iron her clothes, hold her iPad for her and the endless other things he does for Rachel. He always puts her upfront and centre. I don't see any red flags at all. There are plenty of people who have a past, which I don't even think his is anything to talk about, who are happily married and living a good life.

What ever they are up to, so far they have shown to me, that they are very level headed in their decision making. If California is their choice, they must have plans in place already IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:16 pm

@teamkristina I don't. Why does it take so much work to open a clinic especially in states like cali?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Maybe I'm crazy but I just dont get the rationale that geography makes the difference. That somehow if Rachel wrote a book, shilled on social media, blogged, or started a podcast network and did anywhere else but in CA - she's somehow better off.  And where's this "they want to be stars" thing coming from?!

Besides standard post Bach press the only network the woman's been on has been ESPN. How is that fame hungry?! She worked for NBA and Bucks. She's always had a passion for that so it's possible she wants to pursue that.  As for Bryan the man has done little to no self promotion since the wrap and he too wants that?! Their window is closing - you'd think they'd be faster about it. laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:21 pm

@sfrankI agree, I don't get it. Imo it's kind of neat  that they're starting new together, somewhere new. CA sounds like a great place, IMO. I'm not getting why moving to CA together will mean they're done. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:21 pm

@sfrank every event that they get paid to go to is self promotion **IMO**. **IMO**the dr.abs merchandise that came up literally after the finale. He does it in a way where he gets away with it from his fans but it's still shilling. also@"Rachelsseason"  i just don't see why he would move all the way to LA to open a clinic when theres already so much competition and regulations and how he doesn't have any clients there...

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:25 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I fail to see the big deal, tbh. What is so bad in the horrible LA, that every relationship just fails there?

There's nothing wrong with LA. It's just that as for right now, there seems to be no reason for them to move there. Career wise, they would both be starting from the ground up. If they have the energy for it, good for them. It's just personally, if I'm established in my career, as they both are, I wouldn't be making some dramatic changes especially if I already love what I'm doing (rachel has said multiple times she loves her job and they've been good to her)

And I'm personally surprised that people don't see that Bryan had a game plan before even stepping on set of the bachelorette. If those plans changed after he fell in love, that's still to be determined IMO. As for right now, everything is going the way I thought it would. PR firms hired. Headshots Taken. Lawyers trademarking names. Moving to cali. laugh out loud what else could that possibly spell?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday