SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm

coolangel wrote:Unfortunately, I feel these two have fallen deep into the hellhole of pleasing their fans and trying hard to prove their love which frankly IMO is having the opposite effect. IMO If you don't like doing an IG live, don't do it Rachel. You are not obligated to your fans and there is no need to spend effort to prove haters wrong. They come across so defensive these days IMO. Like all the IG stories from today morning of her going to work - if it wasn't just to prove that she is still employed (JMO).

I will admit that I had a very different image in my mind of how they would be as a couple based on how they both were pre-show. Maybe it's just me but IMO less is more when it comes to SM. Whether a relationship works out or not, IMO the ones who live their life off SM like a regular couple and don't bother with both fans and haters opinions are the ones who have the best shot of a lasting relationship in this franchise. Keeping my fingers crossed for these two and as always, time will tell. All JMO

You took the words right out of my mouth - ITA that less is more with SM. That may be the crux of the problem. I sensed some initial defensiveness from Rachel and an unwillingness to share some parts of their life in this last IG story (maybe the lawyer in her), but it was not anything to do with the basic relationship, though, just details. She got animated when other questions were asked. As much as I enjoy reading about them, I also want them to be happy, but they are adults and have to navigate this their own way. Hopefully they do it together.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Hahaha her ig story today is hilarious  laugh out loud . But I think for me the way they are both over thinking what the public saying about them and also the need to show it because they just want to prove these people about themselves and as a couple is too much for me . I just wish they just ignore them and do their own thing . I mean it's their life now. If this is how they are now and handling what people saying about them . How do you think living in LA will help them get out with criticism ? laugh out loud . Jmo

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Eb97c9
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 9zt107Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 XgicucRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Oaw2uvRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 2pqw5k8Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 30szzauRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:50 pm

I think most of these couples are too heavily involved in social media during the first few months of their public relationship. If they're solid, they at some point back away from it, but continue to use it while holding back more and being more private. I think that's the norm.

With these two, for me at least, it's more so the content they tend to put out - these awkward, forced IG lives, having others record them fairly often looking staged, etc. It's just awkward and they're not really helping themselves with criticism.

Hopefully for them they switch things up soon. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:34 pm

I think Rachel thinks they're 'supposed' to be doing these things because of the way people like Kaitlyn interact with fans. Remember she's super new to Bach nation in general. She probably doesn't realize that you can stay low key and that you don't have to be on all the time to prove people wrong. I think Bryan obviously likes this kinda stuff too (the IG lives). JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think Rachel thinks they're 'supposed' to be doing these things because of the way people like Kaitlyn interact with fans. Remember she's super new to Bach nation in general. Probably has no idea that you can stay low key, you don't have to be on all the time. I think Bryan obviously likes this kinda stuff too. JMO.

Huh? Do you mean that Bryan likes interacting with the fans or staying low key?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:53 pm

I think Bryan likes interacting with fans this way and Rachel doesn't.@flojo031

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think Bryan likes interacting with fans this way and Rachel doesn't.@flojo031

Oh, okay. Thanks for replying back.
thumbsup

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:58 pm

coolangel wrote:Unfortunately, I feel these two have fallen deep into the hellhole of pleasing their fans and trying hard to prove their love which frankly IMO is having the opposite effect. IMO If you don't like doing an IG live, don't do it Rachel. You are not obligated to your fans and there is no need to spend effort to prove haters wrong. They come across so defensive these days IMO. Like all the IG stories from today morning of her going to work - if it wasn't just to prove that she is still employed (JMO).

I will admit that I had a very different image in my mind of how they would be as a couple based on how they both were pre-show. Maybe it's just me but IMO less is more when it comes to SM. Whether a relationship works out or not, IMO the ones who live their life off SM like a regular couple and don't bother with both fans and haters opinions are the ones who have the best shot of a lasting relationship in this franchise. Keeping my fingers crossed for these two and as always, time will tell.

All JMO

ITA with you @coolangel, especially the part about them coming across defensive, which I see more as Rach coming across that way and seems to be a pattern with her post-show imo. Even how she was like "I will make you a believer" to Wendy and things to me I get the sense Rach is more focused on trying to make people believe what she has is the real deal than just living her life and being in her relationship. 

Like you said, whether the relationship lasts or not (I never "expect" any to last, even with my faves) I think it doesn't bode well that Rach seems so defensive because it comes across to me like the focus is more about being "right" than just living her best life as she said. The sooner Rach realizes that she will never "win" with her followers (fans or haters) the better off she (or any of these contestants) will be. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:09 pm

I agree with a lot of the points that people are making. I mean, I get her being defensive of Bryan (and their relationship) because she cares deeply for him and wants to make it work, but if anything that's just going to make people more suspicious of them. All the more reason to stay away from SM; the less ammunition that people have to use against them, the better.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:40 pm

@flojo031 IMO if they chose not to do social media some people would use that as ammunition against them too. Right after the finale when she didn't immediately post something about them some people said it was a sign she wasn't happy with her choice. So, it's kind of a no-win situation in that regard IMO. But she should do what makes her happy. They don't do IG lives often so I think it's kind of a compromise. Honestly, IMO they don't do a lot of SM unless they are at an event or doing something special with family or friends then we tend to get a lot of IG stories at once...Usually if they haven't posted in a while some fans will ask for a #lostfiles photo or something. So IMO I think they are trying to find that balance of keeping some things private about their day-to-day life (like we don't see her walking in the park with Bryan and Copper, which she said she likes to do, but we have seen her with
Alistair at the park) but also sharing just enough with fans who support them.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:01 pm

I for one, am just happy they are still together & enjoying their best life!  laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:46 pm

I didn't think the IG live was that, but some of the "playful" comments did seem more like digs and reminded me of a slew of other Bach couples who are now dunzo. I just think the number one priority should be your partner's feelings, not entertaining an audience. If Rachel doesn't genuinely want to do IG lives then they shouldn't. I agree that she's acting pretty defensive and I don't really understand why. Are they still getting loads of hate or is she just annoyed that they're not as popular as some other couples? If you're happy then just live your life and stop worrying about strangers! Anyway, this is right around the time when the newness usually starts wearing off so it'll be interesting to see where these two are headed. JMO.

BTW, what's up with Bryan and all the modelling pics lately?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday